Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Playlist Update - 06/19/19

OP Postums

Good Morning Friends,

It has been requested for quite some time by players everywhere that you would like to have more maps available in H2A for matchmaking. With today’s update, we are happy to bring three maps from the winners of the Forgetacular contest over at ForgeHub into social matchmaking. It has been a while since this contest happened, but we're happy that say that the winners have made their way into matchmaking today!

1st Place - “Select” by SecretSchnitzel and runNOKYARDrun
“Select is an elongated bridge map in the style of Narrows. It's designed strictly for CTF and TS game play and has been refined over the years by Secret Schnitzel and several other talented forgers.”

2nd Place - “Heatstroke” by Cobbl3dTogether
“Heatstroke (originally Geode) is map I created in the later stages of the Meet Your Maker Squad CTF Contest, but Despite its latecoming into the contest, I feel it became a strong map in a very short time.”

3rd Place - “Epic” by a Chunk and xXandrith.
“This is the 2nd version of Epicenter I've released in H2A. It was co-forged with Xandrith. In this version, the goal was to improve upon previous design by reducing the size, opening up more lines of sight, and adding height variation to the bases.”

Full details on where you can play these new maps is below.

• Added Epic (Skyward) Team Slayer, Multi Flag CTF, Neutral Bomb Assault, Crazy King, Oddball, SWAT, Snipers, and Fiesta.
  • Added Heatstroke (Skyward) Team Slayer and Multi Flag CTF.
  • Added Select (Awash) Team Slayer, Multi Flag CTF, Ricochet, Crazy King, Oddball, SWAT, Snipers, and Fiesta.

Also, with this update, we have granted the Cartographer Nameplate to those whose Forged maps have been added into matchmaking since our September 2018 update. This nameplate as well has been granted to those who helped craft the suite of modes for CE's Mayhem and CE Action Sack. So be on the lookout content creators for your new nameplates!

As always, have fun and we will see you online.

Cheers,
Postums