Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Playlist Update - 9/25/19

OP Postums

Good Morning Friends,
Happy Birthday Halo 3! I remember years ago waiting outside of my local Game Stop with a bunch of friends waiting. It’s crazy to think that it’s already been 12 years since that game launched. Way to make a dude feel old Halo… GG
To celebrate the 12th anniversary of Halo 3’s release, we are bringing back Halo 3’s Ranked Team Doubles to Competitive Games. The playlist has been updated with team matching so teams of 2 only match teams of 2, Team Slayer will be 75% of the weighting with Objective and Team Snipers being the other 25%. Please see details below for each game type.
  • Team Slayer: Construct, Epilogue, Guardian, Isolation, Narrows, Boundless, Pit Stop, Foundry, Blackout, Cold Storage, Assembly, Tundra (Sandbox), Vessel (Sandbox), Citadel, and Heretic
  • Multi Flag CTF: Pit Stop, Assembly, Citadel, and Heretic
  • One Flag CTF: Epilogue and Blackout
  • King of the Hill: Construct, Epilogue, Boundless, Pit Stop, Blackout, Ghost Town, Cold Storage, and Assembly
  • Oddball: Construct, Epilogue, Guardian, Boundless, Pit Stop, Blackout, Ghost Town, Cold Storage, Citadel, and Heretic
  • Snipers: Construct, Guardian, Isolation, Pit Stop, Foundry, and Blackout
We hope you enjoy this updated playlist and look forward to seeing you online!
Cheers,
Postums