Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

MCC Reach Achievements

OP Herecy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Thank you to the wonderful people at 343 Industries for making Reach on MCC a reality!!!!

Just a quick question, does anyone have any information on the achievements that will be added to MCC? Like what will the total be (the standard 1000G or more)? I know this isn't really an important aspect of Reach's release but just thought I would ask anyways for those wondering (such as myself).
I'm assuming 343 will add the "standard" 1000G, but who knows... For now there's a list (at the end of the page) of Steam achievements.
Hopefully all are achievable in coop and none are tied to solo play. I want to play Reach with others. Not grind specific ones solo.
I think 1000G for 100 achievements like Halo 3 ODST.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Hopefully all are achievable in coop and none are tied to solo play. I want to play Reach with others. Not grind specific ones solo.
Probably going to be 'complete the game on legendary by yourself' achievement, just like in the original.
Im curious how they would split it!

Mm will be a free update, will they add achievements for just that?

Plus with firefight and campaign being a premium dlc($9.99) obviously there will be achievemnts based on campaign at least! Plus some for FF.

Will they add 1000 for each? 1000 total with most from campaign and ff(makes more sense that way)

Will they only "add" the achievements if you purchase the campaign?

Im more curious of this than the cbivos themselves. There will most likely be a level specific "do random thing" achievement, difficulty chivos, laso, score and par time, and sub leg timed chivo as every other halo in mcc did
Can't wait to spend 30 minutes assassinating that elite from the cliff again...
Try 2 months
Will they only "add" the achievements if you purchase the campaign?
I am pretty sure that once Reach releases, the achievements will be added to everyone's list. Unless you buy the DLC or have gamepass I am guessing folks won't be able to attain everything.
Me too. The
happiness of chance or luck.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
EU Tripper wrote:
Source? I wanna see what im getting into
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Hopefully we’ll get to see the full list soon.
I'm going to guess 1500G for campaign stuff and 500G for MP. Just a guess.
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Probably going to be 'complete the game on legendary by yourself' achievement, just like in the original.
Considering there's already an achievement that requires you to complete Halo 4 on solo legendary - I'm very certain this will return as well.
I figured that would likely be one especially since it was one of the original achievements in Reach.
I reckon they'll just keep the same list as the original 360 game much like they did with ODST.

If anyone is up for getting these achievements co-op feel free to add me for when Reach comes to MCC!
I reckon they'll just keep the same list as the original 360 game much like they did with ODST.

If anyone is up for getting these achievements co-op feel free to add me for when Reach comes to MCC!
Same here. I have the first 600 done.
I wonder if there will be a playlist acheivement for playing Reach through Halo 4. They have the one for CE through 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3