Please seal off the firefight map spots where people afk to max out the perfection commendation. People STILL do it.
Thanx
As it stands currently there are no commendations in the MCC, but I can imagine people still going into these spots once firefight comes around. 343 has listened to fan feedback pretty well, if they do become an issue again I’m sure they will get patched out.
Wouldn't a better solution be to just decrease the time to boot afk players?
Wouldn't a better solution be to just decrease the time to boot afk players?
That didnt work. Easiest thing is just make a brick wall with 343 logos and close them off 😀
If you say so. I'm not 100% sure what spots you're talking about. I don't hunt achievements and the only time I tried Reach Firefight in matchmaking it was a laggy mess. What about implementing a soft killzone in the trouble spots that kills players hanging around those areas after 10 seconds?
If you say so. I'm not 100% sure what spots you're talking about. I don't hunt achievements and the only time I tried Reach Firefight in matchmaking it was a laggy mess. What about implementing a soft killzone in the trouble spots that kills players hanging around those areas after 10 seconds?
Take a quick look on YouTube and you’ll see a lot of videos showing the nooks and crannies not covered by the kill boundaries.

I hope they address the deficiencies this time around to foil the AFK fools and griefers.
Does sound like something 343 should fix.
Take a quick look on YouTube and you’ll see a lot of videos showing the nooks and crannies not covered by the kill boundaries.

I hope they address the deficiencies this time around to foil the AFK fools and griefers.
Just looked it up.. yeah, I can see how that would be a rather annoying issue. Whatever they choose to do, hopefully it gets addressed, as I plan on trying Firefight in MCC. Here's hoping that the dedicated servers will actually allow the mode to be playable on my end.

Just looked it up.. yeah, I can see how that would be a rather annoying issue. Whatever they choose to do, hopefully it gets addressed, as I plan on trying Firefight in MCC. Here's hoping that the dedicated servers will actually allow the mode to be playable on my end.
Guess well find out when mcc is out if the spots have been fixed. Its been a long time due. As for server issues, who knows.
I doubt 343 would bother fixing it