Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
1. I've always hated JIP on any game that's ever had it. Most of the time you get put on a losing team...and in Halo, with spawn trapping... No

2. Halo 3 Style Veto absolutely. Actual Map Voting no. It never helped Reach, 4, or launch MCC with getting a different map. The easiest fix to not get the same maps multiple times in a row would be to either bring back the Veto or just adjust the weighting each map has in the playlist

3. The opposite, we need stricter quit bans. You complain about uneven teams, but then want more lenient bans? Sure I've rage quit before, and I was a -Yoink- for doing so.

4. Idc about XP and progression rank so I don't have an opinion either way on this. But Matchmaking Firefight does give XP, and for your comparison older CoD games only gave XP for Zombies on matchmaking as well iirc

5. No, these are remasters, not remakes. Unlike the rest of the list this would be a fundamental change to the game's mechanics. The whole point of the MCC was to remaster and bring these older games on then current-gen tech. If we add sprint to Halo 2 its not Halo 2 anymore, may as well add a pilotable AC-130 killstreak reward and perks at that point too.

I generally agree with the rest of your points, especially pre-game lobbies.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3