Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Returned. The Piece Of Crap Game Is Gone!!!!!!

OP lsIe of Man TT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
So Far i know of 17 returns of Mcc back to the -Yoink- hole it came from. Returned my copy and did not think twice about it. Enjoy this broke -Yoink- game that will not be fixed on Wednesday. On another note Far Cry 4 is commin out Tuesday and GTA 5. can't wait to play a real game that can actually be played.
Ok...........................
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Targeted trolling and harassment of others will not be tolerated.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think it's pretty funny you mention getting gtaV, the game that had to delay multiplayer for a month after release...because it didn't work.
You won't be missed :)
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.
Plus 16 other people. by next week i hope it doubles.
So Far i know of 17 returns of Mcc back to the -Yoink- hole it came from. Returned my copy and did not think twice about it. Enjoy this broke -Yoink- game that will not be fixed on Wednesday. On another note Far Cry 4 is commin out Tuesday and GTA 5. can't wait to play a real game that can actually be played.
hahahahahaha. The first sentence made my day.
So, if it does get fixed on Wednesday, what then?

See ya, don't get knocked on your -Yoink- on the way out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Targeted trolling and harassment of others will not be tolerated.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I cant wait to play MCC matchmaking next April
Spoiler:
Show
gsc159753 wrote:
I think it's pretty funny you mention getting gtaV, the game that had to delay multiplayer for a month after release...because it didn't work.
And even then, is the multiplayer for that game a near pay-to-win experience thanks to Rockstar, and is as much of a tedious grind as Destiny.
SC L3G3ND wrote:

Why are you still here please remove yourself from these forums.. and i also remember on the old gen systems GTA 5 had massive online issues talk about Hypocrites
Thank you strong solider for sacrificing yourself to make a stand for the rest of humanity. You did what the Master Chief would do and put the greater good ahead. Unfortunately I want to play this game way too much to return it, even if that is the right thing to do.

The only way to really get a big company's attention and keep them from jerking around consumers is to vote with your wallet. What this proud Spartan did is honorable. You lackluster marines should hold your tongue and appreciate what he has done to help make your Halo experience better now and in the future.
TT RX7 wrote:
Thank you strong solider for sacrificing yourself to make a stand for the rest of humanity. You did what the Master Chief would do and put the greater good ahead. Unfortunately I want to play this game way too much to return it, even if that is the right thing to do.

The only way to really get a big company's attention and keep them from jerking around consumers is to vote with your wallet. What this proud Spartan did is honorable. You lackluster marines should hold your tongue and appreciate what he has done to help make your Halo experience better now and in the future.
Spoken like a true SPARTAN. I enjoy competitive matchmaking. Not admiring the stupid textures in campaigns. When does the beta for this game close guys? Have they announced the release date for TMCC collection yet?
Thinks Far Cry 4 is good.
Does not remember Far Cry 3's multiplayer was dead on arrivial and never fixed.
The short term memory of gamers is bad.

Halo games had bugs and multiplayers issues back when they first came out.
They only ported the games and updated the graphics a little.
Anybody remember the horrible netcoding of Halo PC/CE on PC?
You needed an aimbot hack just to get a kill lmao.
All the broken crap is still there.

You have 4 games that all have bugs.
That is alot of work to fix 4 games for 1 company in 1 release.

Expect it to be 2 to 3 months before we can all play online.
6 months before online is decently stabilizied.

Old engines and new tech don't play well together.

I want to play multiplayer right now.
I can't because I can't join any matches.
Most will stay on Advanced Warfare until that happens.
You're going to buy it again when it's all fixed. Clown.
SC L3G3ND wrote:

Why are you still here please remove yourself from these forums.. and i also remember on the old gen systems GTA 5 had massive online issues talk about Hypocrites
Im not removing myself from any forum 343 has my money so im gonna complain all i want if you don't like then -Yoink-. Plus i just laughed at his first sentence what's wrong with that ? lol what a moron. If you don't like it then you remove yourself from the forums.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15