Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Returned. The Piece Of Crap Game Is Gone!!!!!!

OP lsIe of Man TT

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
Varlos wrote:
Randazz0 wrote:
OHugheyIII wrote:
That's funny to me. So did you not care about the 4500 achievement points or the ability to relive the quest of Master Chief and hear the allusions to ODST and Reach?


Binzler wrote:
Haha some of you are something else. How big of a donk are you to return a game and then go on it's forums and talk about it. LMAO


I've been taking a few moments ton to look at these profiles on my Xbox. So far every single return claim has been a lie that I've looked at

LMAO nice
I thought it would be boring to do but actually really fun. As soon as I message them the either block me or appear offline. Not one has responded
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC
yup.. Unless they are lying. I have yet to see a truthful return story. Checked 6 so far just to call them out. Pretty fun
Randazz0 wrote:
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC

yup.. Unless they are lying. I have yet to see a truthful return story. Checked 6 so far just to call them out. Pretty fun
It is so wildly embarrassing that these kids are actually just hardcore trying to complain (or, even another possibility is hitting their Forum Post cap for the day to 'level up' in the forums.)
Randazz0 wrote:
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC

yup.. Unless they are lying. I have yet to see a truthful return story. Checked 6 so far just to call them out. Pretty fun
Been reading, -Yoink- sounds hilarious.
I dunno why these kids act the way they do. We have no clue what 343 has to deal with since it is the first time dedicated servers have been used for console based Halo game.
A lot is on the line and they know it.
For all we know this could be a sabotage from a Call of duty fan boy, But to avoid arguments they take all the blame.

None of them think of that as they pretend to return their copy to their local Gamestop.
xAlchemist wrote:
Randazz0 wrote:
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC


yup.. Unless they are lying. I have yet to see a truthful return story. Checked 6 so far just to call them out. Pretty fun

It is so wildly embarrassing that these kids are actually just hardcore trying to complain (or, even another possibility is hitting their Forum Post cap for the day to 'level up' in the forums.)
yup. Whatever it is its sure fun to call them out on xbl. Just because you know they are the type to just argue forever and it just silences them instantly
So Far i know of 17 returns of Mcc back to the -Yoink- hole it came from. Returned my copy and did not think twice about it. Enjoy this broke -Yoink- game that will not be fixed on Wednesday. On another note Far Cry 4 is commin out Tuesday and GTA 5. can't wait to play a real game that can actually be played.
The only thing that this community will miss (not really) is your terrible spelling and grammar. How about you take that Gamestop refund and go buy yourself an education? If your sole purpose in these forums is to -Yoink- and whine about your gaming experience, you could probably do with less gaming and more actual living. Go ahead and turn in your consoles and TV and buy yourself a couple community college classes. Don' come into our community with your garbage and try to stir up trouble. Thank God you aren't going to play Halo anymore. We don't want people like you around.
Returned mine yesterday and never going back
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.
Amen brother. Fist Pump 518 was on the greats and he will be missed. We need to pull together as a community and keep fighting without him.
I'd like to just play customs without being kicked from the lobby after each game.
Fist Pump 518 just leaved . Thats a good day for Halo.
Randazz0 wrote:
xAlchemist wrote:
Randazz0 wrote:
Returning it serves nothing
Just another bad kid off the server when it does get fixed
Sitting on non-competitive games
Wishing he didn't spend another 60 to rebuy MCC


yup.. Unless they are lying. I have yet to see a truthful return story. Checked 6 so far just to call them out. Pretty fun


It is so wildly embarrassing that these kids are actually just hardcore trying to complain (or, even another possibility is hitting their Forum Post cap for the day to 'level up' in the forums.)


yup. Whatever it is its sure fun to call them out on xbl. Just because you know they are the type to just argue forever and it just silences them instantly
They probably just stay quiet because they don't want to keep talking to morons and kiss -Yoinks!- have you thought about that ? ;p
just to be clear I totally understand and completely respect someone's personal opinion to return something. I'm just saying that there are tons of people who are lying and those people are usually the ragers who are ruining the gaming community
Randazz0 wrote:
just to be clear I totally understand and completely respect someone's personal opinion to return something. I'm just saying that there are tons of people who are lying and those people are usually the ragers who are ruining the gaming community
You just keep posting useless posts that people already know so stop trying to get your post count up buddy. ty
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.
48 likes...and now 49. :P
No one caresssssssssssssss
omarlotrc wrote:
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.

48 likes...and now 49. :P
50...
SC L3G3ND wrote:
Randazz0 wrote:
just to be clear I totally understand and completely respect someone's personal opinion to return something. I'm just saying that there are tons of people who are lying and those people are usually the ragers who are ruining the gaming community

You just keep posting useless posts that people already know so stop trying to get your post count up buddy. ty
as if that's it lol. I dont give a damn about a post count.. I barely ever post on stuff. This game being the exception so nice one
Add me for custom games starting now. I'll send you a party invite from there you'll be locked in my a large customs game
You have to love these entitled little 10 year old ***** that think they are being incredible posting their little fake @$$ whaaaaambulance "game return" stories. So adorable the whole bunch of them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15