Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Returned. The Piece Of Crap Game Is Gone!!!!!!

OP lsIe of Man TT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15
just curious, what made you want to return the game?
You have to love these entitled little 10 year old ***** that think they are being incredible posting their little fake @$$ whaaaaambulance "game return" stories. So adorable the whole bunch of them.
Yeah just like the kiss -Yoinks!- threads, saying ty for a broken game. lol
Another question Where did you return your game to? All major retailers won't accept returns for opened games
NuPegasus wrote:
Another question Where did you return your game to? All major retailers won't accept returns for opened games
dude I've personally checked on xbl and most of the people claiming to have returned it are playing it right now. Its a joke
i returned it and bought Destiny. love it
Randazz0 wrote:
NuPegasus wrote:

dude I've personally checked on xbl and most of the people claiming to have returned it are playing it right now. Its a joke

I have checked 12 now. haha, this is actually funny.

Kryath wrote:
i returned it and bought Destiny. love it
Destiny is fantastic, but where did you return MCC to? I think people are trying to figure out how to return an opened game to a retailer.
just curious, what made you want to return the game?
Something tells me that you haven't read the forums much. :P

There are issues present in almost every aspect of the game, I'm guessing that was his reasoning, but he didn't actually return it, I saw him playing it less than an hour ago.
gsc159753 wrote:
I think it's pretty funny you mention getting gtaV, the game that had to delay multiplayer for a month after release...because it didn't work.
At least they delayed it and didn't release it while it was still broken.
$5.00 says you'll be back when Halo 5 comes out.
Vortemere wrote:
gsc159753 wrote:
I think it's pretty funny you mention getting gtaV, the game that had to delay multiplayer for a month after release...because it didn't work.

At least they delayed it and didn't release it while it was still broken.
well id rather play it now the way it is then not at all. I've having a great time.. Wait times are way better and its so much fun when your playing. There's little to no lag. Just gotta deal with unfair teams. If your good ir doesn't really matter that much. Ranks will be reset so just play. On Wednesday we'll all be good to go
cry some more.
Some many Lol'z from this post. Thanks man. Enjoy spending another $45-60 when the game is inevitably fixed...could've waited 3 days and saved some cash.
( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
TEEJAY V21 wrote:
$5.00 says you'll be back when Halo 5 comes out.
$5.00 only?!
I bet you installation 05 :P
How will the community ever recover from you returning the game?
SC L3G3ND wrote:
You have to love these entitled little 10 year old ***** that think they are being incredible posting their little fake @$$ whaaaaambulance "game return" stories. So adorable the whole bunch of them.

Yeah just like the kiss -Yoinks!- threads, saying ty for a broken game. lol
I'm not kissing anyone's @$$, just lol'in at the little entitled kids. I don't even have the game, tbh. If it's fixed, I'll buy; if it's an unfixable mess, I'll skip it and say goodbye to Halo since it seems M$ will rather take a long pi$$ on the franchise than get their **** together and deliver a solid game when they promise it.
Anyone who returned the game should just get off this message board. There's no need to give attention to someone who is gloating like this.
Thank You All for the Entertainment. :)

Stats from old account since every one says i never played Halo.
http://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo2.aspx?player=Sniff%20n%20Yayo
nooooooooo go get it back!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15