Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Returned. The Piece Of Crap Game Is Gone!!!!!!

OP lsIe of Man TT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
Go Hawks
Ikr thats what i said
343i is working thier best job as possible tho
You have no factual way to prove that.

The game is still broken, STILL, so your theory is most likely wrong.

They need to add more resources apparently, as their crew is either not talented enough to solve the problems.
343i is working thier best job as possible tho

You have no factual way to prove that.

The game is still broken, STILL, so your theory is most likely wrong.

They need to add more resources apparently, as their crew is either not talented enough to solve the problems.

Edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709697
I got you bro
The state of the industry is thus: games are rushed out the gate to meet quarterly sales deadlines. That's all there is to it. That the game in question will be working is almost irrelevant to the publisher since they're counting on Day One Sales thanks to hype-built preorders. They'll fix it through patches if they can or, in all honesty, give a **** about it. Be thankful 343i is, apparently, doing what they can to fix things; other games aren't so lucky (i.e., Batman: Arkham Origins).
This is all very true... and it is good that 343/MS are doing something about it BUT it should still never be anywhere near this bad.... the only way anything will change is..

1) People stop pre ordering (who cares about these meaningless bonuses...that you can always get later on) I'll admit when I was younger I use to do but it use to mean that you made sure you get your copy and don't say they had tons...for Example Back in Dreamcast days near the end of the system life Sega only made x copies of certain games and that was it. Go look on e-bay at what games like Burning Rangers, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shinning force 3 part 1 (god I wish sega would release the last two parts over here) go for... but now pre ordering just means the company gets there money sooner, that's it. I no longer pre order anything.

2) Stop buying the game day one... I really wanted the MCC but I'm glad I stopped buying games at launch (I'm sure all get it someday... maybe if it ever gets fixed, lol)... other then the cost factory, this is a prime reason why. There is nothing worst them spending your money on something and it not working the way it should.

3) Returning the game... Now as mentioned earlier on here, yes by returning the game hurts places like Best Buy, Game Stop etc and not MS, Sony etc because they already got there money, but trust me my friend owns several Gamestop stores and don't think for a min that they're not in contact with companies like MS, Sony etc telling them what's going on...they are!!! It wont hurt that particular game sales, but if people say stop buying this game or that, it'll hurt future game sales and no company wants that

If we (the consumer) don't make a stand and tell companies what we think about there product, they will continue to bring out piles of garbage. People who say things like "oh they're trying, give them a break" to you I say, well that's good that they're trying because if they don't you can bet a person will never buy something from them again otherwise. Them trying just shows they have gotten enough complains that they're doing something about it. If no one complain do you think they would be doing anything about it? of course they wouldn't.

So don't be such a fan boy/girl and yell at other people because they returned there game or whatever. I get you like Halo, so do I, I LOVE HALO... but this kind of stuff needs to stop in the gaming Industry...and even know I love Halo and I have no problems with 343, I'm not going to defended them when they mess up this hard and don't try to say they didn't because they did messed up HARD here!! They deserve what they are getting (minus the rude and vulgar comments that's not right) It's because of those kinds of people who complain (in a good way) return products, take a stand etc that we even get decent products.
Huge loss to the Halo community; Fist Pump 518 has returned his copy of Halo MCC.
lol
All these repeated threads are boring.

If you're angry at 343i just sell/return/burn/sacrifice your game, go buy another one and stop complaining, you really bring nothing to the table.
SC L3G3ND wrote:
So Far i know of 17 returns of Mcc back to the -Yoink- hole it came from. Returned my copy and did not think twice about it. Enjoy this broke -Yoink- game that will not be fixed on Wednesday. On another note Far Cry 4 is commin out Tuesday and GTA 5. can't wait to play a real game that can actually be played.

K. There was a matchmaking update coming out on wednesday. It's not like you could have been patient and waited another three days.

Also, you do realize that GTA V, and FC4 are most likely going to have the same problems, right? so...You really sold the game for nothing.

Do you realize that the patch on Wednesday is not going to fix anything right ? lol this game is far beyond broken not sure if the mods deleted it but there was a thread where someone was talking about his friend that works for Microsoft and that they failed to pass the tests blah blah blah so its gonna be a long time so don't keep your hopes high.
Kay. I'd rather believe 343 themselves, rather than someone who claims to have a "friend who works for microsoft".
Still a better game than Destiny, Watch_Dogs, Killzone, or any of the other AAA titles that are actually crap.
Still a better game than Destiny, Watch_Dogs, Killzone, or any of the other AAA titles that are actually crap.
I have all of those games. I believe that they are all good games. I am a little hesitant about Killzone though, gives me a headache due to the amazing graphics.
SC L3G3ND wrote:
So Far i know of 17 returns of Mcc back to the -Yoink- hole it came from. Returned my copy and did not think twice about it. Enjoy this broke -Yoink- game that will not be fixed on Wednesday. On another note Far Cry 4 is commin out Tuesday and GTA 5. can't wait to play a real game that can actually be played.

K. There was a matchmaking update coming out on wednesday. It's not like you could have been patient and waited another three days.

Also, you do realize that GTA V, and FC4 are most likely going to have the same problems, right? so...You really sold the game for nothing.

Do you realize that the patch on Wednesday is not going to fix anything right ? lol this game is far beyond broken not sure if the mods deleted it but there was a thread where someone was talking about his friend that works for Microsoft and that they failed to pass the tests blah blah blah so its gonna be a long time so don't keep your hopes high.

Kay. I'd rather believe 343 themselves, rather than someone who claims to have a "friend who works for microsoft".
As much as I found it funny about knowing a "friend who works for microsoft." I do believe he is right about Halo Matchmaking not being fixed on Wednesday. I could be wrong, but I am extremely confident it won't be fixed. They had 1 year to fix it. Why can't they?
You must be a cod fan! Real Halo fans but seconds for lans.
SC L3G3ND wrote:

As much as I found it funny about knowing a "friend who works for microsoft." I do believe he is right about Halo Matchmaking not being fixed on Wednesday. I could be wrong, but I am extremely confident it won't be fixed. They had 1 year to fix it. Why can't they?
because this is going to be a thing. They're not all powerful. Give it some time. They know everyone's pissed, i mean if you really think they don't read these forums on a daily basis, you are naive. They know there's problems, and they're working hard to fix it.
u probly suck -Yoink- at halo anyway
Fist pump, I'm calling you out bro, I just played a match with you five minutes ago on Zenith.

http://s17.postimg.org/ehz3uzya7/fist.jpg
Fist pump, I'm calling you out bro, I just played a match with you five minutes ago on Zenith.

http://s17.postimg.org/ehz3uzya7/fist.jpg
Lol, owned. It's not that hard even to create an alt account to hide behind. Fail.
Wow, OP full of bluster and indignation is a hypocrite. Who knew?
Wow, OP full of bluster and indignation is a hypocrite. Who knew?
right!? He quit the match after I said something on the MIC about it.
Funny, I just saw you in matchmaking Fist Pump.
#StopThePreorder - Seriously though, people need to stop preordering games and get them when its released, and if you want to be really safe with it just wait a little while and then get the game because it would have a decent amount of patches to make it actually playable.

I've stopped preordering this gen, and next gen I'm going to take it a step further by waiting a year to get the games.

So people.... stop preordering, thanks
I totally agree with this. If people stopped preordering en masse, then it basically forces developers to release a polished game. If bugs are reported at launch and people haven't preordered, then they just won't buy the game.
Bull. I don't know where you "returned" yours. But gamestop isn't doing returns. I'm sure you can trade it in for in store credit towards something else. But no place I know is giving full refunds on the MCC.
The Microsoft Store is. Just say the game is "defective". It certainly fits the definition. I even elaborated to the Customer Service Rep exactly why I considered it defective (i.e. I didn't just use the word and mislead them), and they completely agreed with me that it falls within their return policy, even opened.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15