2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 36
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Any reason we have improved standard weapon skins for Halo 3 multiplayer but we don’t have the options to use the improved textures in the campaign? The current weapon skins are so low detailed and ugly in comparison.
DEAR 343
I REALLY WANT A REACH PACK SO I CAN BE THE SAME ARMOUR AS MY CLAN, IM A HUGE FAN OF HALO BUT I ONLY WANT THE REACH PACK FOR XMAS OR NEW YEARS, SO IF YOU HAVE TIME PLEASE GIVE ME THE REACH PACK

FROM
FRONTSEATMAN
XBOX
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, make multi-team a core game type. Most fun I've ever had playing Halo was in multi-team. It saddens me that it's basically not even considered in the game type rotations. Doesn't make any sense. Maybe they don't include it due to population size. I am sure there is a reason, I just don't understand LOL. Multi-team is so much fun.
I would pay to have multi-team included as a core game type lol. 343 take my money.
Ranked FFA Lone Wolves please.
dumkofx wrote:
Lava5574 wrote:
Where is Keyboard Mouse support? Where is the option to center my crosshair? Where is the FOV slider?

I'm checking the update currently at 3:00am (CST), and just rummaging through the settings looking for the settings I have been waiting for since Halo MCC's launch that was promised this update. At the moment I am assuming this will be under a hotfix at 10am (PT) and hopefully will be a misunderstanding on my part and I apologize if this is the case.

I am playing Halo: Master Chief Collection on the Xbox One.
keyboard and mouse support is not here .neither is centered crosshair. The fov slider is here for series s and x. the xbox one has performance issues with it so later
I've been playing Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo Reach and Halo 3 with the max FOV for a week on my Xbox One Fat and I didn't have any issue, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me if they had any issue with this option, because I didn't.

BTW: There's a way to change the FOV on xbox one, search it up on youtube, a guy made a video about it.
I didn't have any issues at all on my Xbox One S during the Halo 4 flight.
Hello. I just have a quick question. Every since both updates to MCC on my Xbox One S I have not had any sound at all. No game sound of any sort, no menu sounds of clicking and such. I looked into the known issues and did not see a sound problem. But every other game has game/menu sound. I have looked into my xbox settings everything is good there. Any help would be so welcomed!

I am a MCC Insider so I thought this would be the best place to post.
Servers of Original Xbox 360 Halo titles are shutting down by December 2021. 343 better give us all their DLC in MCC. This includes all the DLC Halo 4 armour, especially the Forerunner armour set.
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
What's mcc?
Postums wrote:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
What's mcc?
It's the Master Chief collection
Postums wrote:
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
What's mcc?
It's the Master Chief collection
Ah, got it, thanks.
Acecoon69 wrote:
Please remove Ranked/Competitive limited-time unlocks and challenges, they alienate the casual player base. Please do away with limited-time events all together, they alienate new players.
Requiring casual to players to try and compete in a competitive environment waters down the competitive playlists and actively punishes people who play solo queue by teaming up random players (who will tend to not be up to the competitive skill level) and pitting them against coordinated teams that will stomp them every time.
On to my next point with a quick story:
I bought my friend MCC for the PC a few weeks ago (I myself am an Xbox player). We played a few games and I was using the golden weapon skins from Halo CE. He thought they were cool but couldn't explain figure out how to unlock them. I had to explain to him that he could not unlock and that there were now many cosmetics that were locked behind timed events that couldn't be gotten anymore and that 343i has not announced any return of these. We played a few matches of Recon Slayer together to try and get him at least one cool skin, but after a few disappointing games he stopped playing and hasn't touched the game since, and has mostly lost interest in trying out most of the campaigns beyond Halo Reach, even though he was initially really looking forward to get into Halo (He has uninstalled everything except the Reach Campaign). New players to the series will struggle to get into a game when they boot it up and see a bunch of "lock" icons next to multiple cosmetics with no possible way of unlocking them without a time machine and finding the time to practice hundreds of hours until they can keep up with competitive players.
There is no reason why you cannot allow the 95% of your player base, that will never be able to complete those challenges in a competitive environment, to later unlock those skins through more achievable means. Additionally there is no reason why any customization options should be limited-time because now new players and others who missed the window now have skins that we cannot use taking up already precious data space on our Xbox hardrives.
I think That 343 should make it automatically unlocked or in season 5
Good, someone that understands my pain. Was really hoping to get that dmr blood skin.
I tried to get The avalanche Sniper skin but My
I think they should have rewards for the higher skilled players and teams that can reach those ranks to add to the exclusive rewards. Maybe even a nameplate for reaching a rank 50 in any mode. Its supposed to alienate don't expect free handouts. If you solo queue a team game expect randoms
No. Ranks 50 is too hard. Everyone is a sweat and sometimes your team is bad at the game and you match smarter enemies the higher you rank
Rank 50 is for the higher skilled that's the point. You need a good team. You're meant to sweat in competitive. Stop expecting free handouts just get over the fact you won't reach that level. Competitive is not social. You will meet players better than you if you're not meant to reach higher ranks
I have a point. Don't make it a big deal. Cause you can get to rank 5 and match someone who's as smart as Mint Blitz and you won't get on his team. No matter how often you match him
Yeah ngl Mint Blitz is friggen scary dude!
Carried an ENTIRE trash team last time I played against him and WON :O
What do you expect from him. He did 100 kills in 8v8 matches and won the match. Can you believe 100
Jesus Christ!!! 100 kills?!! How bro how???
Bruh is like the Sephiroth of Halo gamers. I swear :(
That is impossible to get a 100 kills in one match and win. Just how?!
Well he did it
Heavies awards bonus points for achieving kills in certain ways, so this could have contributed to his score being up that high, assuming it was a game of Heavies. Plus btb is first to 100 (excluding objectives), which that means he got every kill, so it's pretty safe to assume it was a game of Heavies.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • FEEDBACK: Vehicle skins are still shot to Heck, the lighting seems to be broken on them.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: none.
I know I speak for a lot of people when I say it would be nice to get XP for completing Campaign missions. The challenges are cool but they’re only weekly and I can usually do them all in less than an hour.. I’m pretty burnt out on grinding Multiplayer for XP so I’d love to be able to just play through the Campaign and still earn XP.

Completing missions could have rewards like this:
Easy - 10k XP
Normal - 20k XP
Heroic - 30k XP
Legendary - 50k XP

Just a thought. I’m honestly surprised something like this hasn’t been added since the release of the ranking system. It would definitely give the Campaign some more love and I know a lot of people including myself would enjoy it!

Also figured I’d throw in a YouTube video explaining the insane grind to max rank just to show how desperately this game needs new ways to earn XP
https://youtu.be/Z55Mgy4rQAU
JakeAsch wrote:
I know I speak for a lot of people when I say it would be nice to get XP for completing Campaign missions. The challenges are cool but they’re only weekly and I can usually do them all in less than an hour.. I’m pretty burnt out on grinding Multiplayer for XP so I’d love to be able to just play through the Campaign and still earn XP.

Completing missions could have rewards like this:
Easy - 10k XP
Normal - 20k XP
Heroic - 30k XP
Legendary - 50k XP

Just a thought. I’m honestly surprised something like this hasn’t been added since the release of the ranking system. It would definitely give the Campaign some more love and I know a lot of people including myself would enjoy it!

Also figured I’d throw in a YouTube video explaining the insane grind to max rank just to show how desperately this game needs new ways to earn XP
https://youtu.be/Z55Mgy4rQAU
Getting XP dor campaign would be nice.
Not a real request. Because I don't think it will ever happen.

But Halo 4 DESERVES a "Spartan Ops: Season 2" that explains how the Didact ACTUALLY died!!

In a comic book, it's shown that the Master Chief takes Blue Team back to Installation 03, uncovers more Composers, re-encounters the Didact, then finally ejects a piece of the ring with the Didact on it. Destroying the Didact when it crashes.

This was a perfect setup for an entire new game! But 343 Industries was high on shrooms or something. Because they never did anything like that! And just swept Halo 4's narrative threads under the rug!

I would very much enjoy ANY future Spartan Ops Seasons that wrap up ANY of the loose threads left to rot in Halo 4!
Just like 343 Industries promised way back in 2012 (but never delivered on because they wanted to release that godawful dogcrap Halo 5: Guardians on schedule).

All Loose Threads From Halo 4:
  • What happened to the Didact?
  • What did Chief do on Earth before Halo 5: Guardians?
  • What was his reunion with Blue Team like?
  • What happened to Fireteam's Crimson and Majestic?
  • What the hell happened to the Janus key?
  • How the hell was Sarah Palmer even relevant to the friggen plot? (She never fought bro!)
  • Why was she not made playable?
  • What the hell happened to Captain Del Rio? (Friggen WASTED him dude! Guy was funny as hell XD)
Not a real request. Because I don't think it will ever happen.But Halo 4 DESERVES a "Spartan Ops: Season 2" that explains how the Didact ACTUALLY died!!

In a comic book, it's shown that the Master Chief takes Blue Team back to Installation 03, uncovers more Composers, and ejects a piece of the ring with the Didact on it. Destroying the Didact when it crashes. This was a perfect setup for an entire new game! But 343 Industries was high on shrooms or something. Because they never did anything like that! And just swept Halo 4's narrative threads under the rug!

I would very much enjoy ANY future Spartan Ops Seasons that wrap up ANY of the loose threads left over from Halo 4!
Just like 343 Industries promised way back in 2012 (but never delivered on because they wanted to release that dogcrap Halo 5: Guardians on schedule).

All Loose Threads From Halo 4:
  • What happened to the Didact?
  • What did Chief do on Earth before Halo 5: Guardians?
  • What was his reunion with Blue Team like?
  • What the happened to Fireteam's Crimson and Majestic?
  • What the hell happened to the Janus key?
  • How the hell was Sarah Palmer even relevant to the friggen plot? (She never fought bro!)
  • Why was she not made playable?
  • What the hell happened to Captain Del Rio? (Friggen WASTED him dude! Guy was funny as hell XD)
I see all of your points and when I played halo 4, I was like, did the Didact even die or not? What the frick happened to him?!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 36