2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. ...
  8. 36
Halo MCC:
It would be nice if, after finishing a mission, you had the option to go straight to the main menu, because the game forces you to load the next level so that you can leave.
Trepex3812 wrote:
Hexor wrote:
Game: All
Mode: multiplayer

Issue: I shouldn't be punished for my teammates leaving the game. The quit penalty should not be applied if your team is already down. For example if I'm in 4v4 slayer with one quitter on my team, and another afk, I should not be penalized for not wanting to play the 2v4. It's not an enjoyable experience for either team. The quit penalty should be waived for being down 3v4 so both sides can requeue quicker.
The quit penalty is actually waived if 1/2 of your team has quit. Pretty silly that they don't seem to attempt to make it known.
Even sillier that they don’t remove the message that pops up telling you you’re going to get penalized for quiting, when you aren’t. It’s almost like having an in-game message that literally tells you otherwise and poor communication are synonymous.
JragunnX wrote:
JragunnX wrote:
Is anyone having issues with rank not changing? I haven’t played in a long time and just started back after getting an X series. First, I was devastated to find out that I had to start all over from scratch but I’m over it now. I’ve played through several firefight matches and my stats over the last 6 or seven games haven’t recorded nor has my rank moved. Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask about this. Again, I been away for a while and just started back. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?
Edit: Forgot to mention I’m playing MCC
I'm fairly certain that the only mode which does NOT contribute to XP right now is Campaign. Even though it absolutely should!

It did in Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 back in 2010.

I would first suggest making sure your game is fully updated. Beyond that, making a Support Ticket on Halo Support to request help troubleshooting your issue might be your best bet :)

If it actually turns out that it's an in-game issue, I wouldn't hold your breath on them though! The Halo devs handle bug-related Support Tickets slower than a snail, a sloth, and a turtle combined lmao XD
Thanks a lot for your feedback! I’ll definitely go make sure my game is fully updated. I’m not used to it not being something that happens soon as you power up the console. I hope this is a temporary bug as the ranks feel like a reward system and a direct symbol of the hard work and grind we all love. Not seeing my work reflected kinda takes the wind out of your sails, if that makes sense.
Follow up: So I can confirm that though I don’t know the criteria for which it happens but campaign does seem to randomly award XP. It seemed random anyway. The largest award of campaign XP (so far) was upon completion of reach.
To whom this may concern.

Hi, could you please bring Halo Combat Evolved from the Original Xbox to Xbox One/Series X|S backwards comparability, as I’d really like to play the original game again with its old menu and sounds and its old control schemes etc, honestly I would just like to relive my child hood once again haha, as I do own Halo MCC but there’s still something about playing an updated version of the game that doesn’t bring back the same sensations as it once did, furthermore there are a few graphical issues in the MCC version of the game that are still yet to fixed from the gearbox port of the game, and id just love to play this original game again in all its glory, so please If you are reading this, please consider this as I still own all my original Xbox games including my Halo Combat Evolved and have been dreaming of a day where I get to play it again. Thank you.

With kindest regards Cameron.
Relapze98 wrote:
To whom this may concern.

Hi, could you please bring Halo Combat Evolved from the Original Xbox to Xbox One/Series X|S backwards comparability, as I’d really like to play the original game again with its old menu and sounds and its old control schemes etc, honestly I would just like to relive my child hood once again haha, as I do own Halo MCC but there’s still something about playing an updated version of the game that doesn’t bring back the same sensations as it once did, furthermore there are a few graphical issues in the MCC version of the game that are still yet to fixed from the gearbox port of the game, and id just love to play this original game again in all its glory, so please If you are reading this, please consider this as I still own all my original Xbox games including my Halo Combat Evolved and have been dreaming of a day where I get to play it again. Thank you.

With kindest regards Cameron.
I completely understand wanting the original menu themes to return as an option in MCC. Since the Reach Update I've been wanting the classic Reach menu as an option myself, and that go me thinking, how cool would it be if we could choose which menu background/theme we want for MCC? And beyond that, what if we could customize the music that plays as well? And so, below is a discussion of and request for these features to be implemented into MCC.

Misc/Other Feedback / MCC Halo Game: Main Menu/All Titles
Feedback: Adding New Menu Themes/Backgrounds to MCC, the Option to Choose Our Preferred Menu Theme/Background, and Music Selection

Personally, I've really enjoyed seeing the background of the MCC main menu change with each new season of content. Every new menu theme fit the tone of that season perfectly to me, with the theme usually being based around the Halo game that was releasing for MCC at that time. Seeing as the MCC is now 'complete' with regard to Halo games being added to it, I was wondering if it would be possible for 343i to add the option for us to choose our own preferred main menu background/theme. With this option players would be able to select any of the previous MCC backgrounds that we've had as well as any future ones, adding more customization and personalization to the main menu of the game. 343i could even take this a step further by potentially bringing back the main menu backgrounds of Halo titles as they were when they originally released as separate games. By both bringing back the nostalgic original menu backgrounds from the games and allowing us to choose between them and the current MCC menu backgrounds, 343i could add yet another element of the original games' experience to MCC. Were 343i to do this, they could potentially add Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, and Halo 4, on top of the main menu backgrounds we've already gotten with MCC and those which may release with future content seasons.

Another bit of main menu (and potentially many game modes on MCC) customization is the ability for players to choose what music plays and to create their own custom playlists of Halo music for when they play. Halo is a franchise with an abundance of fantastic music, and while I enjoy the current menu music playlist, it would be nice if we could choose our favorite Halo songs to play in the menu, and even have them queued in a playlist for when we're playing certain game modes. Much like the menu background options I mentioned above, this would give even more options for personalization and customization of the MCC experience. Say I really want "Rain (Deference for Darkness)" to play whenever I log into MCC, or I want a playlist of just the most up-beat fight songs in Halo for when I'm tearing through Covenant in Firefight, adding the option to choose what menu music plays and the ability create music playlists for when we're playing various game modes would add so much depth to the MCC experience, and make it that much more personalized to each player.

As always, I'm no game developer, and I have no idea how feasible any of this is for MCC, but I wanted to mention these things in the hope that they could be added for the betterment of the MCC.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Restore Emblem Toggling for Secondary Emblem Color!!MCC HALO GAME - General

FEEDBACK - Every Halo game prior to MCC has given players the ability to TOGGLE their Player Emblem's secondary foreground color. This means you were able to completely MUTE the secondary foreground color from your Player Emblem altogether! This feature opened up many more possibilities for emblem customization and uniqueness!

Please ADD this capability to the MCC so it can be a RESTORED feature in all of the original titles! Thank you!
Just use the transparent option in colors
NANI?! o_O

Bruh was that always there?! I swear it never was! How would anyone know to scroll all the way to the bottom of COLORS to find a TRANSPARENT option?? Why not at least put it at the top??? Sighh... I wish I was in charge of these games -_-

Still, false alarm everybody. My mistake.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I know it's not a big deal, but when I try to see my spartan of halo 4 in the menu of customatization, the one who appears is the odst. Maybe It's an error I have, or maybe an error in the game
Did anyone else completely lose audio? I booted up my game and found that I CAN'T hear. I messed with my TV, Xbox audio, etc. Still nothing. By now this makes the MCC practically unplayable.
that also happened to me, try restarting everything
I'm noticing a few people still having this problem. The issue is caused when some of the audio data goes corrupt. I would recommend sending everything you want to keep to your file share, then delete the reserved space on the console along with the player data on the hard drive. This will essentially reset the game and it should help bring back audio. This will also reset your settings and delete maps, gamemodes, and anything else on your hard drive which is why it must be file shared to save it.
thank you
Posted in wrong thread, please disregard.
I have completed every mission of MCC on Legendary but MCC will not unlock the campaign achievement for doing so. Any advice /help?
I have completed every mission of MCC on Legendary but MCC will not unlock the campaign achievement for doing so. Any advice /help?
Look at your campaign missions on your service record and see if there are any that's not showing completed.
Ranked Halo 2 Team Slayer playlist please. Similar to the Halo 3 TS playlist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. ...
  8. 36