Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Season 4 Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36
As a preface, I love the effort the team has put into adding content to our older favorites; however I and many other Halo fans aren’t huge fans of the newer armors, and are ecstatic about a toggle being added to counteract that.

However I am a massive fan of some of your earlier additions such as weapon skins, vehicle skins, and especially visor colors. These are significantly less intrusive and much more minimal changes to Halo 3. They allow for a much more classic experience feel, while still feeling fresh.This brings me to my feedback, though it may be annoying, I and many others would love a separated toggle for Halo 3. One containing Visor Colors, Weapon Skins, and Vehicle Skins, and the other containing all the new armors.

It’d be a shame to lose out on all of these new features I’ve enjoyed in Halo 3 just because I didn’t like the newer more intrusive additions. I think these less-intrusive things (especially visor colors) really fit in with Halo 3’s customization being a lot more subtle.
Hi, as a preface, I love the effort the team has put into adding content to our older favorites; however I and many other Halo fans aren’t huge fans of the newer armors, and are ecstatic about a toggle being added to counteract that.

However I am a massive fan of some of your earlier additions such as weapon skins, vehicle skins, and visor colors. These are significantly less intrusive and much more minimal changes to Halo 3. They allow for a much more classic experience feel, while still feeling fresh.

This brings me to my feedback, though it may be annoying, I and many others would love a separated toggle for Halo 3. One containing Visor Colors, Weapon Skins, and Vehicle Skins, and the other containing all the new armors.

It’d be a shame to lose out on all of these new features I’ve enjoyed in Halo 3 just because I didn’t like the newer more intrusive additions.
Like, say, a third option under the toggle that is labeled "Skins only?"
ADD DLC ARMOURS BACK INTO HALO 4 (CHAMPIONS BUNDLE), probably some of the best armours in the game and even series. It's such a shame that's not in the game, especially when the games are gonna get shut down.
New visor colors for Reach would be nice. Really all I want for Reach as of now.
Game: Halo 4
Repo rate: %100
Mode: Campaign
Mission: Dawn
The crates in the beginning fight after you do the elevator climb do not spawn, it kinda sucks since it makes the part less cool overall, hinders cameplay a little and a huge thing is that you can't dawn skip anymore which ruins speedrunning.
Spartan Ops matchmaking, it suck that we aren't able to matchmake for SOPS. you guys should add it since H4, along with the other games are going offline. I just want to restore it to it's original state.
Please add a separate toggle for skins and armor! I really like the armor but not so much the skins :)
Feedback: Can you add a drivable pelican and phantom to halo reach and halo 3 forge? Will you add individual armor piece customization to halo reach elites? Craig nameplate? Will halo 4 dlc armor be added to mcc eventually? Can you re give out recon armor for the original halo 3 before the multiplayer servers are shut down?
Are we ever going to see new content for Halo 2/2A like weapon Skins, Armor. what about adding skins Halo Reach? hopefully for season 6.
I think we should make King of the Hill games no longer count towards anyone’s KD. I love King of the Hill but lately majority of the lobby isn’t playing the objective and they’re just milking King of the Hill to improve their KD. It’s made King of the Hill no longer enjoyable seeing as everyone else isn’t even playing the objective. We need to fix this or there is no point to King of the Hill anymore.
can we get a update on why the weapon and vehicle skins are causing Lag outs?
Request: New Avatars! :D

I would love a chance to unlock new Avatars for my Profile in the future, if possible. :)
I’d love FoV sliders for Xbox One X! They were in initial flighting for the feature and it worked fine in my opinion, so it’s a shame to see it disappear on release.

I’d also be a massive fan of seeing Centered Crosshairs come to Consoles as well.
Psyqii wrote:

I would love a chance to unlock new Avatars for my Profile in the future, if possible. :)
I totally agree! I love the selection of avatars currently in the game, but it seems to be one of the customizable areas we haven't gotten anything new in for a long time now. To my surprise, there are actually a lot of characters and vehicles from across the games which haven't been made into avatars for us. And so...

Misc./Other Feedback / MCC Halo Game: All Titles
Feedback: Avatars are one of many ways in which players customize their profile on MCC, and although the game currently has a substantial amount of avatars to choose from, even now, especially with the addition of Reach, there are a great many Halo characters and vehicles missing from the avatar selection in MCC.

To name a few stand out characters missing from the avatars currently:
  1. Halo Reach characters and vehicles including Noble Team, Reach ODSTs, Reach Elites, Reach marines, Dr. Halsey, the Sabre, the Falcon etc.
  2. Halo 2: Anniversary characters and vehicles including Miranda Keyes, Johnson, Truth, Regret, Mercy, Rtas 'Vadum, Elite and Brute variants, Tartarus, Lord Hood, H2A ODSTs, etc. (to clarify, I know some of these characters already have their Halo 2 avatars in MCC - I'm specifically talking about their H2A remastered appearances here)
  3. Halo 4 characters and vehicles including Spartan Palmer (in full armor), Spartan Ops characters like Gabriel Thorne, Miller, Roland, Recruit Armor Spartan IVs, the Broadsword, Flood-Infected Spartan IVs from multiplayer, the Mammoth, etc.
Those are just a few missing avatars that I thought of, but there are many, many more potential avatars between all of the Halo titles. One category I didn't even mention is Spartan/Elite armor sets. There are a few armor set avatars in the game now, but with how many sets there are between all of the Halo MCC titles there could be a great many more. In any case, avatars are yet another area of MCC that could greatly benefit from more content in the coming seasons.
Did anyone else completely lose audio? I booted up my game and found that I CAN'T hear. I messed with my TV, Xbox audio, etc. Still nothing. By now this makes the MCC practically unplayable.
that also happened to me, try restarting everything
I'm noticing a few people still having this problem. The issue is caused when some of the audio data goes corrupt. I would recommend sending everything you want to keep to your file share, then delete the reserved space on the console along with the player data on the hard drive. This will essentially reset the game and it should help bring back audio. This will also reset your settings and delete maps, gamemodes, and anything else on your hard drive which is why it must be file shared to save it.
Thanks, that helped.
I’d love FoV sliders for Xbox One X! They were in initial flighting for the feature and it worked fine in my opinion, so it’s a shame to see it disappear on release.

I’d also be a massive fan of seeing Centered Crosshairs come to Consoles as well.
Couldn't agree more! I'd love for these features to be available on all the Xbox consoles and not just the Series X if possible (I believe Series X currently has FOV slider). Not sure if 343i has commented on the possibilities of these features being added to non-Series X consoles though, or consoles generally in the case of the centered crosshairs.
TCBSAMURAI wrote:
Psyqii wrote:

I totally agree! I love the selection of avatars currently in the game, but it seems to be one of the customizable areas we haven't gotten anything new in for a long time now. To my surprise, there are actually a lot of characters and vehicles from across the games which haven't been made into avatars for us. And so...

Misc./Other Feedback / MCC Halo Game: All Titles
Feedback: Avatars are one of many ways in which players customize their profile on MCC, and although the game currently has a substantial amount of avatars to choose from, even now, especially with the addition of Reach, there are a great many Halo characters and vehicles missing from the avatar selection in MCC.

To name a few stand out characters missing from the avatars currently:
  1. Halo Reach characters and vehicles including Noble Team, Reach ODSTs, Reach Elites, Reach marines, Dr. Halsey, the Sabre, the Falcon etc.
  2. Halo 2: Anniversary characters and vehicles including Miranda Keyes, Johnson, Truth, Regret, Mercy, Rtas 'Vadum, Elite and Brute variants, Tartarus, Lord Hood, H2A ODSTs, etc. (to clarify, I know some of these characters already have their Halo 2 avatars in MCC - I'm specifically talking about their H2A remastered appearances here)
  3. Halo 4 characters and vehicles including Spartan Palmer (in full armor), Spartan Ops characters like Gabriel Thorne, Miller, Roland, Recruit Armor Spartan IVs, the Broadsword, Flood-Infected Spartan IVs from multiplayer, the Mammoth, etc.
Those are just a few missing avatars that I thought of, but there are many, many more potential avatars between all of the Halo titles. One category I didn't even mention is Spartan/Elite armor sets. There are a few armor set avatars in the game now, but with how many sets there are between all of the Halo MCC titles there could be a great many more. In any case, avatars are yet another area of MCC that could greatly benefit from more content in the coming seasons.
Yes! Beautifully said/written! :)
I've literally been playing the H4 ranked playlist for a week straight and have been stuck at Rank 23/24 for almost a week. I can't believe how ridiculous this grind has been, why is the requirement for the skin rank 25. It's too high for this 6v6 playlist that is the least popular Halo. I'm going to continue to grind this skin until Wednesday, but the frustration my friends and I are having to get this skin is UNBELIEVABLE. Winning 6 consecutive times with people trying their hardest is unfair and miserable. #plzhelp #343saveus
Does 343 ever acknowledge that they read this thing?

I hope they know that H3 is broken again after the ~Dec 17 patch, and address it soon.
Restore Emblem Toggling for Secondary Emblem Color!!MCC HALO GAME - General

FEEDBACK - Every Halo game prior to MCC has given players the ability to TOGGLE their Player Emblem's secondary foreground color. This means you were able to completely MUTE the secondary foreground color from your Player Emblem altogether! This feature opened up many more possibilities for emblem customization and uniqueness!

Please ADD this capability to the MCC so it can be a RESTORED feature in all of the original titles! Thank you!
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36