2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 36
I also feel like things could be added to make ODST's firefight more enticing to play, and to buy for new players. Maybe add some new playable characters, or some rewards that would make it more fun to play, like it had in the 360 version.
When will the FOV slider arrive on Xbox One? I have tested it on my Xbox One S during the Halo 4 flight and I had no performance issues at all. Now I've seen there is a bug that allows you to change the FOV on Xbox One. You have to log in on PC with the same account as on Xbox, change your FOV and save it. If you log in to Xbox One, you'll have the same FOV as on PC.
Ranked slayer is very unbalanced, I seem to keep running into very skilled fighters who are obviously FAR more skilled than myself. It’s disheartening to get completely destroyed every match. Is the population of player that low, or am I doing something wrong ?
When will the FOV slider arrive on Xbox One? I have tested it on my Xbox One S during the Halo 4 flight and I had no performance issues at all. Now I've seen there is a bug that allows you to change the FOV on Xbox One. You have to log in on PC with the same account as on Xbox, change your FOV and save it. If you log in to Xbox One, you'll have the same FOV as on PC.
As soon as the performance issues and other bugs surrounding the feature have been worked out, they'll get it pushed out to the other consoles. While some people may not experience any problems, 343 have a wider view of these things and have noted things that need to be fixed first.
Ranked slayer is very unbalanced, I seem to keep running into very skilled fighters who are obviously FAR more skilled than myself. It’s disheartening to get completely destroyed every match. Is the population of player that low, or am I doing something wrong ?
If you're referring to a new playlist, then it's just because everyone is around the same rank right now regardless of skill. They'll eventually move up in rank, but it's one of the flaws of this current ranking system.
On Halo MCC on PC, why are all the anniversary gametypes mixed into Halo: Reach's Slayer playlist, which now for some reason includes objectives? I want to play Halo: Reach Slayer, and I triple check my settings. None of my settings are set to Anniversary objectives. Please make Anniversary a separate playlist!

Edit: Didn't notice the Xbox part of the title.
When will the FOV slider arrive on Xbox One? I have tested it on my Xbox One S during the Halo 4 flight and I had no performance issues at all.
You would think they would at least try to get the gameplay performance on XB1X fixed for half of the MCC Campaigns.....before they add something like FOV on Xbox One Consoles...
Series Consoles are fine.

https://youtu.be/pkBFFzae90UGo to 7:30 for Xbox framerate.Undoubtable proof nothing has been tweaked to address this issue. Coming up to the 1 Year Anniversary of Halo MCC's performance downgrade on what was "The most powerful console". Makes me wonder if I should consider Infinite with how they neglect XB1X
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE, 3 & 4
  • FEEDBACK: This feedback has to do with the UI. Specifically the UI for selecting weapon/vehicle skins. It's weirdly inconsistent. For one, it would be nice if the Halo 4 skins were rendered in unreal engine like the other games. I was expecting this when the I heard the DLC skins were being added. But no, it still uses the old UI. Next, for some reason the menu for selecting skins is slightly different in CE and H3. In CE, there's separate sections on the top of the screen for weapon and vehicle skins. In H3 there's simply 1 section that says "Choose Skin." This isn't a game breaking issue or anything but there's no reason there should be this many inconsistencies in the UI. It would be nice if these 3 games were unified in this area.
Has there been any update on the timeline for the custom games browser?
HALO 4 FEEDBACK:
In Halo 4 Spartan Ops, dropped weapon life time needs to be extended or made permanent. Every other game (even Halo 4's campaign) lets you swap and save gear for when you need it most but that part of gameplay is lost if it just despawns in a matter of seconds
Multiplayer Feedback:

I, amongst other players I've talked to, have been noticing some steps back with Halo 3's hit registration since the season 4 update. Shots seem to be blanking more than they were last season. It's not nearly as bad as it was prior to season 3, but it's fallen off a bit.

Also, I heard from Farn on r/halo that getting a center reticle on console was not an immediate priority. While I understand it doesn't have the flash and practicality as say, a customs browser, but it's a feature I've been waiting on forever, and I'd really like to see it come over soon.

Lastly, I've been experiencing way more game crashes since this update. Mostly while loading into games, sometimes during. I don't recall it happening at all during seasons 2/3.
Will the Mark V, ODST, Ricochet and Prefect armors available in the Champions Bundle be included in the MCC any time soon ?
Voice channel set to all should only be for social and automatically go to team only in competitive.
Hey, was wondering why I didn’t get my avalanche skin for hitting rank 20 in recon slayer? Hit 20 before the season came out and I didn’t receive it, wondering if anyone can help me? Thanks!
Just a suggestion for a future MCC Season where as we get weapons and vehicle skins in ODST for firefight (and maybe campaign if you can?) but also character skins as well. A personal request for a character skin would be a Tundra Camo Rookie where his armor, helmet and camo on his legs is colored with a snow themed camo pattern. I'd absolutely LOVE it if this could be done for my favorite game in the collection. And if not that, just any new character skins in general if it can be done. Thanks!
There shouldn’t be challenges to unlock exclusive cosmetics, especially ones related to achieving a certain rank in multiplayer. Everything should be unlockable via general progression, such as in the seasons, or via challenges in order for some players to unlock it quicker if they so choose, it shouldn’t be one or the other. You only get one chance at these challenges as of this moment, and then they're gone. As a result, this leaves people who would like these unlocks, or all unlocks, out of luck when these challenges, seasonal or otherwise, end.
Firefight needs a game selection menu similar to multiplayer's social games.

No reason why we shouldn't be able to choose the modes we want to play in Firefight. Why does everything have to be random and limited? Why take away players' choices? Our options? Almost every Firefight game I'm in, the entire team quits because it's not the mode or map they want. It's extremely frustrating that my friends and I can't play the modes we want to, like we can in matchmaking.
R6 Jens wrote:
Hey, was wondering why I didn’t get my avalanche skin for hitting rank 20 in recon slayer? Hit 20 before the season came out and I didn’t receive it, wondering if anyone can help me? Thanks!
They said that once the new season started you just had to be in the matchmaking of recon slayer to get it
The “You’re joking” achievement will not unlock!!!
i have pictures and everything that shows all my
best times on legendary on halo 4 add up to about 2 hours and 30 minutes it won’t unlock! I’ve rerun missions and still nothing!
Hey! I have been having connection problems with H4 Squads, it randomly ends the match. It happens so frequently that it has given temporal bans twice. This disconnecting problem doesn't happen to me in H5 or Fortnite. So I think it has something to do with the MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 36