2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 36
REMOVE CE ANNIVERSARY FROM HALO REACH SLAYER NOONE HAS YET TO AGREE WITH THAT!!!!
also why remove halo reach team hardcore thats all i plaued and slayer now youve taken both of the things I enjoy just recently please do the right thing and change it back
Turn off friendly fire in all match made game modes. Would be nice if you did the same in Halo 5.
The “You’re joking” achievement will not unlock!!!
i have pictures and everything that shows all my
best times on legendary on halo 4 add up to about 2 hours and 30 minutes it won’t unlock! I’ve rerun missions and still nothing!
Update: it gave me it a day later when I launched mcc at the main menu.
The “You’re joking” achievement will not unlock!!!
i have pictures and everything that shows all my
best times on legendary on halo 4 add up to about 2 hours and 30 minutes it won’t unlock! I’ve rerun missions and still nothing!
Update: it gave me it a day later when I launched mcc at the main menu.
Yeah I've heard that some achievements can be slow or delayed in unlocking. It's been like this since the beginning however it was a lot worse back then.
The original end credits should be added back into each game. The end credits either feature an additional scene not in the MCC currently or feature exclusive music tracks that are not in-game.
Also PLEASE ADD AN FOV SLIDER TO CONSOLE!!!!!!!
I can't believe 343i still hasn't fixed the frame rate on H:CE and H2A for us Xb1x owners....

What can we do about this and does Microsoft itself deserve blame here?

Obviously, nobody working at 343 bothers with Halo waypoint...we've submitted official complaint tickets. This sucks so bad.

We buy a $500 system with the promise of better performance. We get better performance for a couple years until a patch ruins that. We send complaint and deal with fans who tell us to shut our mouths and just "deal with it" or they tell us that "the framerate is fine the way it is". We deal with this for a year and they fix it but only if we buy another $500 console.

Unbelievable

-I think that the driving of some vehicles such as the ghost are somewhat slow or uncomfortable with the reduction in sensitivity, I propose that this reduction in sensitivity be removed or that the change is not as overwhelmed as it is in halo 2 for example.
-I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd like the possibility to play the xbox one MCC with keyboard.
-Finally, I'd like you to add the custom games browser as in halo 5 And if possible a forge maps & gamemodes browser in the game.
Take CE Anniversary Slayer out of the precision slayer playlist for Reach!! Who made such a ridiculous decision to include it there!?
The user interface is really good, but it can be better, when you go to "Player ID" you have to hit "Right bumper" four times to get to nameplates, this wouldn't be that bad but, there's SOO MANY nameplates no with the Season pass that you will be switching them alot, anyway i think you should make it to where you can hi "Left bumper" once to loop all the way to the right, this should also be done with, with everything else like,Halo 4 loadouts, its not a big deal but it would help alot.
The user interface is really good, but it can be better, when you go to "Player ID" you have to hit "Right bumper" four times to get to nameplates, this wouldn't be that bad but, there's SOO MANY nameplates no with the Season pass that you will be switching them alot, anyway i think you should make it to where you can hi "Left bumper" once to loop all the way to the right, this should also be done with, with everything else like,Halo 4 loadouts, its not a big deal but it would help alot.
Yes this would be an awesome quality of life improvement, especially considering that the tabbing across is really slow too.

On a side note, it's nice to see Uncaged back in the Reach slayer map rotation.
Turn off friendly fire in all match made game modes. Would be nice if you did the same in Halo 5.
That definitely does get a little toxic. Especially if u don't play for awhile and are rusty.
The original end credits should be added back into each game. The end credits either feature an additional scene not in the MCC currently or feature exclusive music tracks that are not in-game.
That would be a really nice addition
The Mantis from Halo 4 is a bit difficult for me to operate with my M&K layout
My melee and Vehicle function 2 are both bound to Right mouse click. As a result, every time I wanna fire rockets, it does the stomp, stopping my movement
Please separate the two functions
Take CE Anniversary Slayer out of the precision slayer playlist for Reach!! Who made such a ridiculous decision to include it there!?
Why ce anniversary is good no armor abilities whatsoever
Why ce anniversary is good no armor abilities whatsoever
Then put it as it's own playlist. Reach Slayer has armor abilities, it always has. CE Anniversary Slayer does not belong with regular Reach Slayer.

Reach is Reach. If you want something that emulates CE, go play CE. Bottom line is it should be in its own playlist.
Bring over the Halo online maps 4 exclusive maps such as Diamondback, Edge, Icebox & reactor to halo 3 MCC.

These are awesome maps and are really good even if they are remakes to the maps, they will add more variety to the game.

Hopefully a return of the veto system will complement the maps incorporated into the MCC
Hareflexlo wrote:
Also PLEASE ADD AN FOV SLIDER TO CONSOLE!!!!!!!
That's what I'm waiting for. My PC isn't as powerful to run MCC properly and I can't afford an Xbox Series X right now or get one at all because they're on limited amount. And I don't want to buy an Xbox Series S either, because it has no Blu-ray drive and much smaller SSD.
cc42 wrote:
I can't believe 343i still hasn't fixed the frame rate on H:CE and H2A for us Xb1x owners....

What can we do about this and does Microsoft itself deserve blame here?

Obviously, nobody working at 343 bothers with Halo waypoint...we've submitted official complaint tickets. This sucks so bad.

We buy a $500 system with the promise of better performance. We get better performance for a couple years until a patch ruins that. We send complaint and deal with fans who tell us to shut our mouths and just "deal with it" or they tell us that "the framerate is fine the way it is". We deal with this for a year and they fix it but only if we buy another $500 console.

Unbelievable
I think they're doing this on purpose. They want to make us buy an Xbox Series X|S. All they want is our money.
Lava5574 wrote:
Where is Keyboard Mouse support? Where is the option to center my crosshair? Where is the FOV slider?

I'm checking the update currently at 3:00am (CST), and just rummaging through the settings looking for the settings I have been waiting for since Halo MCC's launch that was promised this update. At the moment I am assuming this will be under a hotfix at 10am (PT) and hopefully will be a misunderstanding on my part and I apologize if this is the case.

I am playing Halo: Master Chief Collection on the Xbox One.
keyboard and mouse support is not here .neither is centered crosshair. The fov slider is here for series s and x. the xbox one has performance issues with it so later
I've been playing Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo Reach and Halo 3 with the max FOV for a week on my Xbox One Fat and I didn't have any issue, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me if they had any issue with this option, because I didn't.

BTW: There's a way to change the FOV on xbox one, search it up on youtube, a guy made a video about it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 36