OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23
Ok this is really bad. Pillar of Autumn is so buggy it's ridiculous. I've assassinated the elite over 100 times, and my character won't even take fall damage from the height of the cliff, so there's definitely something wrong here. I have video evidence to support this too.
Same, I’ve done it probably 50 times now, I’m done. I still haven’t gotten it.
Yeah this is ridiculous. 343, should just give everyone the helmet for free. Idk how they could possibly mess it up even more, but somehow, it's worse than trying to get "If they came to hear me beg"
Unnerf the smg burst fire accuracy.
Pistol will rule the recon slayer with the smg accuracy nerf.

I also cant use the smg in odst legendary fire fight anymore because of said nerf.

You killed the smg in its entirety.
Edit:
The smg in odst was designed to replace the br as a short range to mid range weapon.
If you cant shoot accurately down range while scoped in and have the same accuracy as when its just holding the trigger then there is no point in using the smg let alone the one that is scoped on halo 3 and odst.
Tldr: the smg is useless without burst fire and will be outclassed by even the normal halo 3 pistol.
Hey I'm experiencing a bug? that when I level up a Tier or Prestige I don't get a season point. this Is PLAYER LVL XP.
嘿,我遇到了一个错误?当我提升等级或声望时,我没有得到一个赛季积分。这是玩家LVL XP。
The same
Framerate for the Anniversary games is still unacceptably choppy and low. Why won’t you acknowledge this is a problem? For all the good you are doing, stuff like this makes it look like you are ignoring important things. Performance is always priority one, especially when it becomes worse after it was great.

Additionally, there are too many people idling in matches. Please fix your system so it tracks this stupid behavior more often.

EDIT: Also, social matchmaking is absolutely horrid. It's not enjoyable and I will not be playing online anymore because your algorithm routinely pairs me with players who have no idea how to play the game, quit right at the start of the match, or idle the whole time. Stop punishing players who are good at the game by pairing them with people who are terrible. This is not how matchmaking worked in the classic games at all. Honestly, matchmaking is better in classic H4 and prior than it is in MCC. It's odd, these issues were not present before season 4. It seems like you guys are going backwards, so I highly recommend taking a breather and looking at what is important.

EDIT2: Also, please read this thread.
343 Industries, please consider devising some method of implementing singleplayer offline bots into each of the games in the Master Chief Collection to allow for singleplayer offline multiplayer. Thank you.
While I too would be appreciative of having AI bots for offline local multiplayer I don’t think they’re going to put resources towards that type of feature anytime soon. Maybe the PC modding side can deliver it for 343i and then they can work on porting it over to consoles. In any case, the custom browser, once implemented, should provide most people an opportunity to play custom matches against “opponents.”
Make Recon Slayer permanent. Recon slayer was super fun, arguably even more fun than vanilla halo 3 BR slayer. The silenced pistol feels really really good in H3, I think that's why it's so fun. Judging by how quick I found matches I think others found it fun as well.
So far so good the update is awesome thank you for continuing to work and update MCC. I don’t think you hear that enough.
Hey I'm experiencing a bug? that when I level up a Tier or Prestige I don't get a season point. this Is PLAYER LVL XP.
Same
Can 343 add armor effects for Halo 3, visors for Reach, and update nameplates.
I also think what if Master rank had a rewards system just for it. It may add an incentive to allow players to level, as of right now it seems to be just a cool badge but nothing really motivating. Maybe after a Tour has been achieved the player get more season points or a really unique item for each Halo game. So 1st tour is a CE item, 2nd tour is Halo 2 item, 3rd tour is for Halo 3, and so on. Maybe a avatar items like the old days (or of course in game content that fans can have a vote in or a suggestion).
Another idea is more armor content for Halo 2 Anniversary. Maybe Mk IV or Mk V can be added. More Visors would be great too. Halo 2 needs to have more content added, it seems to be falling behind content wise.
I enjoy how the games are being expanded on and I think it should become more than what it currently. With Infinite coming I know its a lot of work for you guys. I'm loving S5 so far, its more content. The new armor does seem odd to be in Halo 3 but after playing with it, I dont mind. I'd love to see more armors like the odst shoulders, chest, and more popular choices from other Halo games. I'm very intrested to see Infinites news update this week. Good job 343!
all I ask is for an fov slider and centered cross-hair on xbox one s/x, please 343 its a massive disadvantage for a lot of people being stuck at 70 fov and going up against people with 120 fov
stckrboy wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
I’ve just tried 5 times on Pillar Of Autumn to unlock the seasonal challenge to assassinate an elite from height that would normally kill you and it won’t unlock. Did it 5 times?
AHX Sully wrote:
The "because you begged challenge doesn't track that you killed the elite from a fatal fall ...
The “Because You Begged” Challenge for the Mister Chief helmet does not work...
I did the challenge to get the mister chief helmet on legendary and was not granted my helmet
I have proof if you are skeptical
Hey folks, this challenge isn't bugged. Much like the 360 achievement, it can take a number of tries to actually get it. If you're doing it on PoA, stop sprinting as soon as you jump off the cliff. Failing that, try some YouTube guides and follow they steps they show. It's 100% possible to get this, as I've been following loads of players today as it unlocked for them - meaning it's not bugged. Need to just keep trying
This is incorrect. Even with sprint being deactivated the challenge still won’t complete. I’ll keep trying but something is definitely bugged.
The "Because you begged" challenge is bugged.
Sometimes you get fall damage and most of the time you don't.
Guides on YouTube make it look easy to get but it will not unlock, no matter what mission you choose, either PoA or Nightfall.
The only players I've seen getting the challenge completion are PC players.

I have video proof of the assasination, even tweeted it to the Halo Support account.

I have wasted almost 5 hours trying to get the helmet.
FIX IT ASAP!
I have repeatedly assassinated elites, saving myself from a deadly fall and still haven't unlocked the "Because You Begged" challenge. It's broken.
I'm loving the new update but imagine this. Halo 3 with Halo reach levels of customization; Halo Reach armors in Halo 3. Just imagine it. Where you can change different variants of helmets, utilities alongside leg customization and wrist. Just imagine it. I think 343 could do it if they wanted to because as far as I know Halo reach and Halo 3 share the same engine. Any thoughts?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
343 i have to say I put down MCC for a little over 1 year and I decided to blow off the dust and pop in the disc. Look I know you always get negative feedback but I have to say you have been doing your thing!! I was there day one as a super halo fanboy and....WOW!!! You all knocked it out the park. All campaigns, firefight for reach and ODST with matchmaking, SWAT on Halo 2 Anniversary has more maps instead of playing the same 3 maps, cross play with PC, the audio and frame rate updates are sweet, Forge, custom FF, progression rank system like Reach, daily objectives, battle rifle in ODST, silencer smg in Halo 3 are you freaking serious!?!? My mind is SOOOOO blown away!!! like OMGEEEEEE!!!!!! ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! Can we send you more Pizza!?!? If you sold this game for $69.99 today I would pay for that. TUH-DAY!!!! Like take my money PLEASE! Also it looks sooooo sweet on my Xbox One X and PC at 4k 60 FPS. I just want to thank you all so much. After Halo 4 & 5 and MCC launch I'll be the 1st to admit I did not believe in you and wanted Bungie back. Now???? You just converted me to the fold and I'm preaching at every corner about the greatness of 343. Bonnie Ross, Frank O'Conner, and the entire staff i thank you and love you all so much. I'm not only a believer but I'm your disciple lol. Wherever you go I will follow. YEET!!!
The "Because you begged" challenge is bugged.
Sometimes you get fall damage and most of the time you don't.
I've been struggling with this too. Although I've found if you jump after Carter's dialogue you tend to die from the fall almost every time. This may just be me, but that may help in some way?
How tf do I get mariner mister chief. I did the challenge but it didnt get completed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 23