1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23
While the stuff you’re adding is great. This all should come after the required fixes to the games performance.

1- If you’ve been watching your forums, you would see a lot of complaints around MM team balancing, for myself and my friends the game is almost unplayable when searching solo, the teams stack way too hard. Most of the time the results of the game is decided before the game starts, which shouldn’t be what you’re aiming to do. I would like to see my teammates actually play the game rather than quit, afk or start betraying. This is nearly every game.

2- Postums I already know you’ve had this so many times but it would be great if the devs would take action. Your map pools on Reach are straight up abysmal. You’ve got the demand for Legacy Forge maps (Abridged, Mt lamlam, Renegade, Trident, Utopie) you know this. If those maps weren’t player friendly then why are so many asking? It makes sense to add them. I know of so many players that will return to MCC with this small change, please make it happen.

3 - Veto/Map voting. This one I’m personally not too bothered about however a huge amount of people I see talking, they want a map voting feature back in. I know the reason for these being removed however the population on MCC isn’t massive, lets be honest. I think giving people what they want at this stage is the best decision, being forced to play a map for 15 minutes and 13 people of the 16 don’t really want to be there is a little tedious.

4- Maybe consider turning betrayal off like in BTB Heavies. A few days ago, I matched a guy on TS that just betrayed his whole team the entire game. It ruined the experience for both teams, there isn’t really an upside to allowing this.

5- Remove spawn flips and have set spawns for each side. I know you’ve seen some clips I’ve sent you, this is a problem on Reach. It’s actually ruined the multiplayer for the most part. The fight for map control has completely gone out of the window and value to map layouts also with it. It almost makes me want to uninstall MCC. I think multiplayer is catering too much towards very bad players. I shouldn’t be having someone that has 0 kills spawn 5 foot steps behind me and ending my spree, it’s frustrating. I noticed the Pit remake was removed because of errors regarding the spawns but most of your maps on Reach have the same issues, why aren’t they being removed?

These are small changes that would make the biggest difference and in my opinion should be valued over skins and armour.
WWelchIII wrote:
Can we please get some new Elite Armors? Maybe some Honor Guard or Counselor Armor. Some of us feel the Elite stuff is being ignored. Please let this happen. I mean the biggest thread on waypoint is about playable Elites lol...
There was a brief mention of Elite customisation in Reach prior to the December Waypoint update but absolutely zilch from December onwards.

They mentioned per-piece customisation specifically in regards to Reach elites but after the maybe 2 times it was mentioned we hear nothing. However perhaps this topic would be better in another thread? Regardless 343 needs to clarify what exactly can be expected because “a few surprises” is A. Not informative and B. Makes people assume things.
The "Because you begged" challenge is bugged.
Sometimes you get fall damage and most of the time you don't.
Guides on YouTube make it look easy to get but it will not unlock, no matter what mission you choose, either PoA or Nightfall.
The only players I've seen getting the challenge completion are PC players.

I have video proof of the assasination, even tweeted it to the Halo Support account.

I have wasted almost 5 hours trying to get the helmet.
FIX IT ASAP!
If only 343 would acknowledge this bug. I'm livid.
Misc/Other Feedback:
This sounds like an odd request/bug to point out: but I noticed that I can't use " WFT " as a valid service ID. I'd understand if the last two letters were switched... but I'm a Washington Football Team fan...
eLantern wrote:
343 Industries, please consider devising some method of implementing singleplayer offline bots into each of the games in the Master Chief Collection to allow for singleplayer offline multiplayer. Thank you.
While I too would be appreciative of having AI bots for offline local multiplayer I don’t think they’re going to put resources towards that type of feature anytime soon. Maybe the PC modding side can deliver it for 343i and then they can work on porting it over to consoles. In any case, the custom browser, once implemented, should provide most people an opportunity to play custom matches against “opponents.”
Not with that attitude.
Fingers crossed.
Yeah, online opponents.
I can't see how bots wouldn't improve the longevity of this game. I'm tired of getting Gold every blue moon to find the games I want to play have player populations in the double digits.
Multiplayer/Campaign Feedback

MCC Halo Game: All Titles
Feedback: Adding the Option to Enable Weapon/Vehicle Skins in Campaign & Firefight

As someone who's enjoying all of the new weapon and vehicle skins added into MCC, I'd love to have the option to utilize them in more game modes, specifically, within Campaign and Firefight. We already have this option in Multiplayer and Spartan Ops, with Spartan Ops having elements of both Campaign and Firefight in it, so why not add that same option to Campaign and Firefight? This way, anytime someone wants to have skins for a campaign mission or firefight set, they can, and anyone who wants to play those modes without cosmetics has that option too. With such an addition, skins can added to more parts of the game for those people who want the option.
stckrboy wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
I’ve just tried 5 times on Pillar Of Autumn to unlock the seasonal challenge to assassinate an elite from height that would normally kill you and it won’t unlock. Did it 5 times?
AHX Sully wrote:
The "because you begged challenge doesn't track that you killed the elite from a fatal fall ...
The “Because You Begged” Challenge for the Mister Chief helmet does not work...
I did the challenge to get the mister chief helmet on legendary and was not granted my helmet
I have proof if you are skeptical
Hey folks, this challenge isn't bugged. Much like the 360 achievement, it can take a number of tries to actually get it. If you're doing it on PoA, stop sprinting as soon as you jump off the cliff. Failing that, try some YouTube guides and follow they steps they show. It's 100% possible to get this, as I've been following loads of players today as it unlocked for them - meaning it's not bugged. Need to just keep trying
I got it in my first assassination on 360, and have done it multiple times in MCC and still haven't received it.

I get that there may need to be special things you need to do to ensure you get it, but I even when I had opportunities to assassinate the elite and chose not to in order to test if I would die or not - I died. So if I'm following the challenge to the letter, I feel like I should receive it.
Hey I just leveled up in Halo MCC and I didnt get a season point. Do you not get a season point when you level up anymore or is it a bug?
Hey I just leveled up in Halo MCC and I didnt get a season point. Do you not get a season point when you level up anymore or is it a bug?
I've not had one for a while. Think it's just challenges now
I've heard from Halo Support that it's the devs' intention that we stop receiving Season Points "after rank 100". However, with MCC's ranking system now being more like Reach's, in that it relies on symbols and titles for its ranking system and not numbers, I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to know what numerical rank they are, unless there's some way to determine what numerical rank corresponds to your current rank that I'm unaware of.

As an aside, here's some feedback of mine regarding the notion of not receiving season points after reaching a certain rank...

Campaign/Multiplayer FeedbackMCC Halo Game: All Titles
Feedback: Players Should Always Receive Season Points for Ranking Up and Should Even Receive More Points for Higher-Level Rank-Ups

Context: I've completed the first 4 seasons of MCC and am in my 4th Prestige/Tour of rank progression, and have not received Season Points for the past 10 or so ranks.Halo Reach featured a similar ranking system to what is now present in MCC, minus the seasonal tracks and season points, of course. When one leveled-up in Reach, they got a new title, rank symbol, and would gain access to new armor pieces and effects (if they had the credits) depending on their new rank. MCC is mostly similar to this, in that you still receive a title and rank symbol when leveling up, but now, after reaching "rank 100" (I still have no idea what rank title/symbol that corresponds to), we're not supposed to receive season points. But why is this the case? In previous Halo games, unlocking new armor was tied to the games' main progression systems, so why shouldn't it be that way in MCC regardless of one's level? Why does it matter if I'm rank 100? Why is my level a determining factor of whether or not ranking up is worthwhile or has any incentive for me? With season points being the way to unlock new cosmetics, and seasons continually rolling out for a year or so now, why should we ever lose this incentive for ranking up? Sure, a symbol and title are nice, but those things (for me) are insignificant compared to being able to personalize my character and profile with various cosmetics from the seasons.

One potential reason for this that I can see is that "rank 100" corresponds to MCC's max rank, but even then this choice wouldn't make sense as the amount of XP for max rank is enormous and MCC is still receiving live service content updates.

So, my suggestion is this: 343i, please bring back season points for every rank up, even beyond "rank 100", and maybe even give us more season points per rank up at higher levels/prestiges/tours (i.e. 1 pt. for each rank in the bronze tours, 2 pts. for silver tour ranks, 3 pts. for gold, etc. --> this is just one idea of something like that)

As it stands now, I have no real incentive to rank up, knowing that all the XP I gain won't bring me any closer to unlocking a new armor piece, weapon skin, or other cosmetic. Having season points tied to ranking up makes me want to grind all challenges, even the XP-only challenges, but as it stands now, I ignore a majority of the challenges each week because they don't reward season points, and thus aren't worth it for me. Giving season points for each rank up directly ties cosmetics progression with players' level progression, which is something that's been frequently present across past Halo games.
As a follow-up to the post I made above^, I wanted to add a few things I just found out after doing a bit of research on Halopedia:

Here is a link to a chart of all the new MCC ranks with titles and symbols included from Halopedia: https://www.halopedia.org/File:MCC_Ranks_Updated.jpg

After counting it out, it looks like that "rank 100" is "Sergeant First Class" in tier 8 (fourth prestige) for those who are wondering. Assuming I'm correct about this, then I can tell that I'm past the point where I'm supposed to be receiving season points from ranking up as I believe I'm 15 or so levels above that. However, even knowing this now, the suggestion I'm making in my previous post still stands: players should receive season points for ranking up regardless of their rank.

Being rank 100 means you're only about 33% of the way there in terms of the number of ranks (301 ranks total), but this isn't counting the amount of XP needed as you increase in level. Thus, with this current system, you won't be receiving any season points for the majority of your ranking experience, despite the fact that you probably won't reach max rank anytime soon, and there will likely be many more cosmetics to come out for the MCC in the future, and thus this should be changed so that all levels reward season points on rank up in my opinion.
I have tried to get the Mister Cheif helmet several times and successfully assassinated the elite multiple times on the mission The Piller of Autumn. My thoughts after that not working were maybe try Spire so I tried jumping off the spire and I dont even survive the fall all the way down so I'm at a loss.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I have tried to get the Mister Cheif helmet several times and successfully assassinated the elite multiple times on the mission The Piller of Autumn. My thoughts after that not working were maybe try Spire so I tried jumping off the spire and I dont even survive the fall all the way down so I'm at a loss.
It is so annoying I still haven’t got it yet
Navigator and Hivemind arms missing from the list of Online Armor. Were they unfinished prior to release of the season?
It is so annoying I still haven’t got it yet
The most annoying part is that 343 doesn't think it's bugged so they aren't acknowledging/fixing it 🤬
Because You Begged is bugged and does not unlock if you complete the requirements for it. 500 successful attempts over the last 6 hours but it refuses to unlock.

I've done it enough times to be able to pull off tricks while falling....
Here's video proof so mods don't gaslight us:
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/l776sm/give_me_my_fking_helmet/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Edit: Okay, just fired up OG Reach on an Xbox Silver account and got the achievement on my second try. Please tell me again how this is "exactly like it was in the original", please.
Ok this is really bad. Pillar of Autumn is so buggy it's ridiculous. I've assassinated the elite over 100 times, and my character won't even take fall damage from the height of the cliff, so there's definitely something wrong here. I have video evidence to support this too.
Same, I’ve done it probably 50 times now, I’m done. I still haven’t gotten it.
Exactly, I’ve done it maybe 40 times and i still haven’t got it either
AHX Sully wrote:
The "because you begged challenge doesn't track that you killed the elite from a fatal fall i have video proof that I did it even on legendary to make the fall is fatal. I have performed the assassination at least 10 times and still have not received the challenge alert.
That jump is very inconsistent. Ive tried jumping off that cliff three times in a row and didn't die. It won't it, if you wouldn't have died and you wont die every time you jump.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reparen el desafió de asesinar al Elite, lo intente de todas las formas posibles y leí cada detalle en Reddit y halowaypoint. Analice vídeos y en su mayoría los que desbloquean el casco son de PC llevo casi 10 horas intentando y no funciona. Estadisticamente es imposible que en 10 horas de juego donde 9 de cada 10 saltos exitosos no salga la recompensa del desafió.
Reparenlo o regalen el casco.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 23