OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23
Misc/Other Feedback: Bug/unnecessary profanity filter: I want to change my clan tag/ service ID to "WFT" (abbrev for Washington Football Team)... but I keep getting the notifcation that it contains "profanity"...
Piggy backing off of you, I just want to add that Service IDs NEED to be restored to their legacy FOUR letter cap.

I want people to be able see and callout my actual NAME when I walk around!

I don't want to hear utterly useless callouts anymore like: "BRO, watch out. He's behind you!"
I want to hear actually identifiable callouts in matches like: "JOHN, watch out. He's behind you!"

Plus, it opens up great Service ID options such as -- Arby, Chef, Fred, Lnda, Kely, Rtas, Buck, Dare, etc etc.

PLEASE fix this :'(
I like the idea a lot actually, just an idea here, you could always use numbers to be called out or something easy to remember.
The auto censors on these games are getting so ridiculous they might as well allow ONLY numbers. Oh, but then religious loons would want 666 censored too. So tired of this restrictive safe space generation.
MY MOST ANNOYING PROBLEM
WHOS IDEAS WAS IS IT TO MAKE THE CONTROLLER SETTINGS ALL FOR ONE GAME INSTEAD OF EACH A SEPARATE GAME SETTING MY HEAD HURTS FROM SETTING UP THE CONTROLLER EACH MAP.
sorry for the rant is just trying to jump with my left bumper is bringing me to far back into my memories as a child playing halo 3 I bought this $200 controller to use it with different buttons.

thank you
-X
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
All of these clowns talking about cosmetics when the game is a pile of you know what. So many gameplay issues in H3 but we’re over here talking about tech suits for your Spartans... give me a break. Not to mention you made this game cross platform with PC and now it’s a frame war; console players stand no chance against PC. Just funny to me that shot reg is god awful but we’re taking notes from these casuals on nameplates, emblems, and whatever else crap they can think of. Oh and we haven’t seen anything on Infinite.. y’all even working on that one or have you given up? The game will prob have the coolest armor you’ve ever seen meanwhile shot reg will prob be non existent. Man I hate what you all have done to halo. Feels bad man
This was pretty funny to read ngl, but calm the hell down.
No need to be rude. You don't even know half these people.

Also, how is MCC a frame war? They have already addressed this with Platform-based and Input-based Matchmaking. Just turn them on.

I very much enjoy the improvements in cosmetics! Getting the H3 Katana made into a Back Accessory after 14 years is a dream come true!

Do I care for everything being added (bland animated visors) or agree with all of the choices being made (no Halo 2 love, no Elite love, no Player Avatar love)? Absolutely not. But important progress is being made, and I appreciate what has been done at the very least.

For Season 6, we are getting the following content...
1. Two Halo Online maps
2. ODST armor for H3
3. Full-fledged H3 Back Accessory toggle
4. Custom Games Browser
5. Seasonal Challenge Item Shop
6. No more ugly "flip flop" feet on the H3 MP spartan

All of these are things I'm pretty sure many have been asking for!
All of these clowns talking about cosmetics when the game is a pile of you know what. So many gameplay issues in H3 but we’re over here talking about tech suits for your Spartans... give me a break. Not to mention you made this game cross platform with PC and now it’s a frame war; console players stand no chance against PC. Just funny to me that shot reg is god awful but we’re taking notes from these casuals on nameplates, emblems, and whatever else crap they can think of. Oh and we haven’t seen anything on Infinite.. y’all even working on that one or have you given up? The game will prob have the coolest armor you’ve ever seen meanwhile shot reg will prob be non existent. Man I hate what you all have done to halo. Feels bad man

Also, how is MCC a frame war? They have already addressed this with Platform-based and Input-based Matchmaking. Just turn them on.

I very much enjoy the improvements in cosmetics! Getting the H3 Katana made into a Back Accessory after 14 years is a dream come true!

Do I care for everything being added (bland animated visors) or agree with all of the choices being made (no Halo 2 love, no Elite love, no Player Avatar love)? Absolutely not. But important progress is being made, and I appreciate what has been done at the very least.

1. Two Halo Online maps
2. ODST armor for H3
4. Custom Games Browser

Yeah agreed, I'm all for criticising 343i and raking them over the coals when it's deserved but not just for the sake of it. You have to give credit when credit's due. They're doing wonderful things. Adding the ODST weapons into H3 is one of the things they've done which earns major gratitude and brownie points from me. If they keep up the good work, expanding these titles as well as fixing the issues they will have redeemed themselves and taken ownership over the Bungie titles and will deserve to feel proud because at that point they have strengthened the Halo series, the Xbox brand and their studio.

- For Halo 3, 'Ratboy' H3 Rat helmet, either a Special Scout helmet reskin or an entirely new helmet that is an upres of the H3 Rat's head.

- For Halo 3, 'Kazooie' backpack accessory. A Kazooie colours reskin of the H3 Quadwing with its head looking over the player's shoulder if possible.

- For Halo 3, 'Jackal Shield' backpack accessory.

- For Halo 3, 'Angel Wings' backpack accessory.

- For Halo 3, 'Fairy Wings' backpack accessory.

- For Halo 3, 'Drone Wings' backpack accessory.

- For Halo 3, 'Trident' backpack accessory.

- For Halo 3, 'Fishy' backpack accessory. A fishing pole with an up-ressed H3 fish hanging on the hook.

- For Halo 3, 'Seagull' backpack accessory. H3 Seagull in a birdcage.

- Halo CE Anniversary Chief Retail and Pre-Release armour for H3.
Thats funny cause all I see is PC players complaining about how console players have the advantage because of aim assist.
Besides, XSX can be 120 fps.
FoodNip wrote:

1. Two Halo Online maps
2. ODST armor for H3
4. Custom Games Browser

Yeah agreed, I'm all for criticising 343i and raking them over the coals when it's deserved but not just for the sake of it. You have to give credit when credit's due. They're doing wonderful things. Adding the ODST weapons into H3 is one of the things they've done which earns major gratitude and brownie points from me. If they keep up the good work, expanding these titles as well as fixing the issues they will have redeemed themselves and taken ownership over the Bungie titles and will deserve to feel proud because at that point they have strengthened the Halo series, the Xbox brand and their studio.

- For Halo 3, 'Ratboy' H3 Rat helmet, either a Special Scout helmet reskin or an entirely new helmet that is an upres of the H3 Rat's head.

- For Halo 3, 'Kazooie' backpack accessory. A Kazooie colours reskin of the H3 Quadwing with its head looking over the player's shoulder if possible.

- For Halo 3, 'Fishy' backpack accessory. A fishing pole with an up-ressed H3 fish hanging on the hook.

Just want you to know, I love you so much. I'd never stop using the Kazooie backpack. I'd wear it until I die.
Nefnoj wrote:
FoodNip wrote:

1. Two Halo Online maps
2. ODST armor for H3
4. Custom Games Browser

Just want you to know, I love you so much. I'd never stop using the Kazooie backpack. I'd wear it until I die.
Haha cheers, it's fun thinking stuff up for 343i to do. I'm not even personally a Banjo Kazooie fan but know fans would get a kick out of that one, plus MS owns the rights.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, glass jar of Valhalla's butterflies.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, Gravemind tentacles.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, Blinx the Timesweeper's vacuum.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, Conker's tail.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, Thunder's shield and other stuff from Fable.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, weapons and stuff from Lost Odyssey.

- Halo 3 backpack accessory, the sword Umbra from Oblivion.

- DOOM helmet

- Various armour from Fallout
It's near the end of the season but I have to get this out there.
Please rebalance the weapons sandbox for halo reach.

As it stands the DMR and needle rifle are the only (standard weapons) viable options for most of the game's combat. Both for multiplayer and campaign.

An example of the request being to reduce bullet spread and slightly increase damage to the reach AR.

Thank you!
Can you give the Halo 4 precision slayer an option to chose the DMR as the starting weapon instead of just the BR
Since this thread is more "suggestions" rather than "feedback"...

Can 343 make two separate pinned-threads for MCC Feedback vs MCC Suggestions?

Maybe there's a sexier title for the new thread, but this thread is a disjointed-read, imo.

Merging the two MCC game forums is the right move, and that leaves room for another pinned-thread. I believe it will foster deeper discussion, along with more focused feedback than we have in the current iteration of this thread.

Spin-off Suggestion:
A standardization of listing players' platform(s) in their Feedback posts might prove useful.
halo2a has like no armor
A minor thing but it would be nice if the subtitles in halo 2 anniversary cutscenes could be synced with the audio. Currently the subtitles are all a consistent second or so behind the cutscene itself. This can be a little jarring for people who use them, so it would be nice if this could be adjusted at some point.
For the mister chief helmet you have to just off the cliff and assassinate the elite but whenever I do this the challenge never works. I sprint of the cliff and assassinate the elite.

Is there something else I'm supposed to do? I've watched videos and everything.
Is there something else I'm supposed to do? I've watched videos and everything.
Try this workaround.
More incentive for people to play in ranked competitive playlists would be great.
Suggestion: Attempt to match teams with similar structure. For example, if a premade team of 2 players queues for any matchmade game (except firefight), set them up in a match that is 2 + 1 + 1 vs 2 + 1 + 1, NOT 2 + 2 vs 1 + 1 + 1 + 1.
All games.
The special efforts from the Bungie era are not notefied. I know they gave Halo and all its rights to 343i but its still their master peace. Something like a "Special Thanks to" sub-butten under "Extra's" wouldn't stand out of place.
Kruse002 wrote:
Suggestion: Attempt to match teams with similar structure. For example, if a premade team of 2 players queues for any matchmade game (except firefight), set them up in a match that is 2 + 1 + 1 vs 2 + 1 + 1, NOT 2 + 2 vs 1 + 1 + 1 + 1.
Social needs team matching, especially for teams queuing with 4.
- There should be an optional download that adds 'The Library' to the main menu which contains a full series archive with things like a comprehensive beastiary covering all beings, gear, objects, lore etc, every trailer and behind the scenes video and terminal, a digital bookstore for every Halo book that you can buy and read(and have bookmarks in) in the main menu, jukebox of every soundtrack which you should be able to listen to while reading or looking through the archive. Etc

I think this is really important for Microsoft's direction of game preservation and honoring Halo their most important IP. Also this is a way for people to catchup on things for Infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23