All of these clowns talking about cosmetics when the game is a pile of you know what. So many gameplay issues in H3 but we’re over here talking about tech suits for your Spartans... give me a break. Not to mention you made this game cross platform with PC and now it’s a frame war; console players stand no chance against PC. Just funny to me that shot reg is god awful but we’re taking notes from these casuals on nameplates, emblems, and whatever else crap they can think of. Oh and we haven’t seen anything on Infinite.. y’all even working on that one or have you given up? The game will prob have the coolest armor you’ve ever seen meanwhile shot reg will prob be non existent. Man I hate what you all have done to halo. Feels bad manThis was pretty funny to read ngl, but calm the hell down.
No need to be rude. You don't even know half these people.
Also, how is MCC a frame war? They have already addressed this with Platform-based and Input-based Matchmaking. Just turn them on.
I very much enjoy the improvements in cosmetics! Getting the H3 Katana made into a Back Accessory after 14 years is a dream come true!
Do I care for everything being added (bland animated visors) or agree with all of the choices being made (no Halo 2 love, no Elite love, no Player Avatar love)? Absolutely not. But important progress is being made, and I appreciate what has been done at the very least.
For Season 6, we are getting the following content...
1. Two Halo Online maps
2. ODST armor for H3
3. Full-fledged H3 Back Accessory toggle
4. Custom Games Browser
5. Seasonal Challenge Item Shop
6. No more ugly "flip flop" feet on the H3 MP spartan
All of these are things I'm pretty sure many have been asking for!
Yeah agreed, I'm all for criticising 343i and raking them over the coals when it's deserved but not just for the sake of it. You have to give credit when credit's due. They're doing wonderful things. Adding the ODST weapons into H3 is one of the things they've done which earns major gratitude and brownie points from me. If they keep up the good work, expanding these titles as well as fixing the issues they will have redeemed themselves and taken ownership over the Bungie titles and will deserve to feel proud because at that point they have strengthened the Halo series, the Xbox brand and their studio.
- For Halo 3, 'Ratboy' H3 Rat helmet, either a Special Scout helmet reskin or an entirely new helmet that is an upres of the H3 Rat's head.
- For Halo 3, 'Kazooie' backpack accessory. A Kazooie colours reskin of the H3 Quadwing with its head looking over the player's shoulder if possible.
- For Halo 3, 'Jackal Shield' backpack accessory.
- For Halo 3, 'Angel Wings' backpack accessory.
- For Halo 3, 'Fairy Wings' backpack accessory.
- For Halo 3, 'Drone Wings' backpack accessory.
- For Halo 3, 'Trident' backpack accessory.
- For Halo 3, 'Fishy' backpack accessory. A fishing pole with an up-ressed H3 fish hanging on the hook.
- For Halo 3, 'Seagull' backpack accessory. H3 Seagull in a birdcage.
- Halo CE Anniversary Chief Retail and Pre-Release armour for H3.