[Locked] MCC Season 5 Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It would be nice in the later seasons to include more armor for Reach & H2A possibly. I noticed once you pass Staff Sergeant on Tour 4, you stop earning season points from rank ups which renders ranking up pointless. That should be addressed.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Is there something else I'm supposed to do? I've watched videos and everything.
Try this workaround.
Ok thank you, and do you know when the challenge ends?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Is there something else I'm supposed to do? I've watched videos and everything.
Try this workaround.
Ok thank you, and do you know when the challenge ends?
The challenge will end with the launch of season six this wednesday, april 7th
we need more stuff for Halo 2!
Grayest04 wrote:
we need more stuff for Halo 2!
Hopefully, we can get a Dedicated Season for Halo 2, New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary, Customizations for Spartan/Elites, the Halo 2 Spectre from Campaign for Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer and Forge, along with a Halo 2 Themed Season would be awesome.
Is there any way we can have Graveyard and Cragmire added to the map rotation for Reach BTB heavies? I've actually been waiting over a year for these maps. They were two of the most popular BTB maps in the original 360 Reach, if you look at the voting data.
I just checked out Spartan Ops solo-- I didn't even know that was an option! But I noticed two things: there's no matchmaking, and there's really no incentives. Lives are unlimited and I didn't see any scoring options. Making it more like Firefight that way, and including it in the Firefight menu, would be awesome.
I just checked out Spartan Ops solo-- I didn't even know that was an option! But I noticed two things: there's no matchmaking, and there's really no incentives. Lives are unlimited and I didn't see any scoring options. Making it more like Firefight that way, and including it in the Firefight menu, would be awesome.
I don't want it in the Firefight menu it's good where it is hidden away. I hate H4.
Carrie2161 wrote:
It would be nice in the later seasons to include more armor for Reach & H2A possibly. I noticed once you pass Staff Sergeant on Tour 4, you stop earning season points from rank ups which renders ranking up pointless. That should be addressed.
Totally agree Carrie. Only getting SP up to rank 100 idea is counterintuitive in my opinion. They incentivize ranking up initially to kickstart progression, and it works real well, until you lose a main source of SP and reason to do half of the challenges each week once you get to rank 100. For any new player, 5+ seasons worth of content is daunting (and it's a lot more than a mere 100 SP), and the only thing this 100-level limit for SP has made me ask myself is: "wait, why do I no longer have a reason to rank up in this game"?

MCC Feedback: General MCC Feedback
MCC Halo Game: All Titles
Feedback: Please consider changing progression in the MCC so that SP is granted after every rank up, not just up until rank 100

In my opinion, the current system for limiting SP earned from ranking up to rank 100 only serves to:
  • Devalue the act of ranking up in MCC
  • Devalue challenges each week that don't reward any SP
MCC Feedback Type: Multiplayer/Spartan Ops
MCC Halo Game: Halo 4

The "Mark VI" Armor available in Halo 4 Character Customization is not the same as the Armor Chief wears in-game, Chief's actual set should be added

I recently noticed that Chief's Halo 4 armor isn't actually usable in multiplayer/spartan ops - the "Mark VI" set currently in the game has differences in almost every part of the armor, smaller shoulder pieces, different chest armor, and even the helmet isn't the same. As such, I'd like to see Chief's actual armor come to MCC Halo 4 customization as an additional armor set, but not as a replacement to the current Mark VI.

Spartan Ops could benefit greatly from having matchmaking added to it like FF has

Spartan Ops is designed to be 4-player strike/firefight encounters, and so, I think adding a feature like matchmaking to it would give it new life in it's intended form. Firefight has matchmaking, and Spartan Ops levels are generally about the same amount of time as Firefight Matchmade games now anyways. Especially with Spartan Ops being applicable to a variety of Weekly PvE challenges, there's never been a better time to add this feature to Spartan Ops and let more people enjoy it in the way that it was designed - for 4-person squads.

(Can't get rid of the "1." below here unfortunately, biproduct of this waypoint forum editor)
So I just realized something MCC is missing, but Halo seriously needs colorblind settings for everyone that is colorblind or has visual impairments. I don't know how that goes under the radar.
Lenchy wrote:
Does anyone read these?
Yes, I do actively each month. Sometimes several times per month, but I do through the entirety of these things. I've been reading the internet since 5am today (Twitter, Reddit, and here) and it's currently 12:20 in the afternoon.
Nefnoj wrote:
Lenchy wrote:
Does anyone read these?
At 343 or on these forums? Chances are, if 343 does read them, they aren't allowed to comment on them to confirm or deny their consideration, nor how development is going outside of certain parameters. It's all likely documented behind the scenes based on numerous variables. This particular thread is run by Community Managers, not Designers, there's a number of people this information has to go through in order to be considered to be in-game.

Of course, that's speculation based on how the industry is.
I certainly read them though.
I actually take raw ideas, translate them into documents and stack rank based on how many players mention it, how many upvotes/likes, and then discuss them with the teams that work on them. So pretty close, but it's a lot of see what players want and how many want the thing and see what we can actually do.

Just because 100,000 people say "I want a lightsaber in Halo!" doesn't mean it can happen. Star Wars owns that, so we can't do it. Granted, a hyperbolic example, but one none the less.
Hey All,

Thank you so much for putting together an awesome set of feedback, bugs (even though you should go to Halo Support for these), and wish-list items. I've read through and tallied these all up along with other areas across the internets. Current top items I'm seeing that are themes amongst the community are as follows and are NOT stack ranked:

• Campaign coop would be nice
  • Elite customization across the collection
  • Match composer for ranked
  • SBMM improvements
  • Veto is wanted in matchmaking
  • Skins in Campaign
  • Give Season points on rank up beyond 100
  • Join in Progress
  • An option to turn off look acceleration
  • Season dedicated to bug fixing
  • Season dedicated to new customization for H2/H2A/H4
  • Split-screen on PC
  • Daily Challenges
  • More Halo Online maps
  • "Purchase All" option in seasons
  • Colorblind mode
See y'all again here shortly with the new season!!!

Cheers,
Postums
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. ...
  6. 23