2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
In Halo 3 when loading to a game on 8v8, wear new armor, the game tends to freeze on loading screen, game closes after a few seconds. When reloading the game gives me a soft ban for 5 minutes. I hope this is fixed, don't want to have a long ban for wanting to play.
stebeer85 wrote:
I’ve just tried 5 times on Pillar Of Autumn to unlock the seasonal challenge to assassinate an elite from height that would normally kill you and it won’t unlock. Did it 5 times?
I even tried on nightfall still didn't get it
I've had my one x turn off twice when starting Halo 3 matches. Why?
BRING BACK REACH GRIFBALL! Please, & THANK YOU! :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I have spent almost 5 hours trying to get the "Because you begged" challenge, I followed all the guides, tried all the tips, but nothing. I would kindly like my 5 hours back in some way shape or form. This challenge is so glitchy and BS that I was physically shacking with rage. I was able to get the achievement back on the 360 in less then 30 minutes. This is beyond ridiculous.
Honestly I love the new h3 skins but im a bit annoyed I can't see the gauntlets and legs in the first person perspective. Is anyone else having this problem or is it suppose to be like this, and if its the latter is it a bit too time consuming to add the new first person perspective visuals considering how infinate is around the corner.
Hi 343. I am playing halo 3 mcc on original xbox (xbox one elite 1 tb ssd). After the update, periodic drops in frames per second began, especially in 8v8 mode when several opponents come into view. Please solve the performance problem on the original xbox.
Another update on the “because you begged” challenge:

Still no luck on my account, BUT when I attempted the same challenge on my son’s and my wife’s Xbox Live account the challenge popped up first try each time. So, again, I believe this challenge is bugged and needs to be investigated.
In the mission "Pillar of Autumn" in Halo: Reach I have assassinated the elite 20 times and have not gotten the helmet yet. I have multiple videos of me doing this. I am on Xbox.
I noticed a big bug with getting the "Mister Chief" helmet. Even when killed 27+ times, the challenge was not complete. Also, I would recommend fixing the lagginess from co-op campaign. This only really occurs in Halo Reach, but still is an issue. One final note, the lobbies are sometimes really unfair, having 4 PC vs. 4 consoles. Can there be a way to balance that out? Or to choose what platforms you play with? Thanks
MCC
Can you add team hevys to annversry , ce,2. And more maps with tanks on
Ok this is really bad. Pillar of Autumn is so buggy it's ridiculous. I've assassinated the elite over 100 times, and my character won't even take fall damage from the height of the cliff, so there's definitely something wrong here. I have video evidence to support this too.
Same, I’ve done it probably 50 times now, I’m done. I still haven’t gotten it.
Yeah this is ridiculous. 343, should just give everyone the helmet for free. Idk how they could possibly mess it up even more, but somehow, it's worse than trying to get "If they came to hear me beg"
Ive done it over 50 too, and gotten 7 different assassinations. It's bugged beyond belief. I hope it's patched soon
Please add some Elite and H2 or H2A Armors. :)
MCC
Add core aroumer sets Mark 4 5 and blue team aroumer stets for 3 4 and A and helmets for reach and 6 gen 2 and 7 and playball elites for 4
MARK 4 MARK 5 Mark 6 Mark 6 gen2 Mark 7 HERMES CENTURION ARGUS NOBEL INTRUDER VIGILANT WRATH INDOMITABlE RECRUT SCOUT WARMASTER HUNTER COPPERHEAD TECHNICIAN HELLJUMPER ODST RECON EVA OPERATOR ROUGE ARBITER ZEALOT
stckrboy wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
I’ve just tried 5 times on Pillar Of Autumn to unlock the seasonal challenge to assassinate an elite from height that would normally kill you and it won’t unlock. Did it 5 times?
AHX Sully wrote:
The "because you begged challenge doesn't track that you killed the elite from a fatal fall ...
The “Because You Begged” Challenge for the Mister Chief helmet does not work...
I did the challenge to get the mister chief helmet on legendary and was not granted my helmet
I have proof if you are skeptical
Hey folks, this challenge isn't bugged. Much like the 360 achievement, it can take a number of tries to actually get it. If you're doing it on PoA, stop sprinting as soon as you jump off the cliff. Failing that, try some YouTube guides and follow they steps they show. It's 100% possible to get this, as I've been following loads of players today as it unlocked for them - meaning it's not bugged. Need to just keep trying
YouTube guides show that even when they jump off the cliff they are still sprinting and get the challenge done...... so what now?
When are we going to be able to play cross-platform co-op campaign?
Hey 343 love the return of BECAUSE YOU BEGGED just wish it wasn't broken. Here's a clip of me doing it on my account. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Frf153uhPcZScfmM7 . I've done it like 5 or 6 times now on different platforms and difficulties (Xbox series, and Xbox one, and more...) Nothing I do seems to get this challenge done I hope you fix it cause clearly it doesn't work for some people, thanks
Hey, I’ve seen a lot of talk about how ‘because you begged’ is bugged, and I just wanted to say I got it first time. So not everyone’s is bugged. Xbox one btw.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23