2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
Game Halo REACH, Multiplayer firefight, infantry kills are not counting they only count in campaign, ODST firefight and Spartan Ops.
This has been this way for a while now. 343 are aware and apparently looking into it.
Upon completing a mission there should be buttons for 'Next Mission' 'Replay Mission' and 'Exit'
whatever changes were made to the sound in CE multiplayer need to be reversed asap because whatever it is that was done wasn't good at all
HALO 3 plays like complete crap now on PC. I feel really slow and clunky and feel like my aimer is dragging (I'm using controller on PC). It might be minor screen tearing but it really just feels like a lag. This game has been running completely smooth since I've been playing Halo 3 on PC (since it's release day on PC). Now it feels horrendous. I have a 2080 SUPER and a ryzen 8-core, so my hardware is more than enough. My monitor is set to 144hz and made sure i upped the frames to 120 in the MCC settings. It feels really, really bad.
meat CE wrote:
whatever changes were made to the sound in CE multiplayer need to be reversed asap because whatever it is that was done wasn't good at all
Wym what's the problem? Haven't played CE MP yet.

P.S. Tell whoever is responsible for the audio revamp that I love them.
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC's Season 6.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC's Season 6. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Halo: 2A

I'm still seeing severe frame-rate drops that make the campaign unplayable. Please, before you release more cosmetics etc., fix this issue.
Beat me to this. Just as awful as ever. I try it every update as a joke now, and it seems to get even worse with each update.

Multiplayer is also now dropping frames severely on my One X - there was a few maps on Reach that ran smoothly before this update that now tank framerate when looking in a specific direction. I'd say 20 FPS or more drops, distracting enough where I'm now missing shots with the DMR.

Way to go, lads. Job well done again. /s
There should be alternate challenges for people in certain parts of the world that can't find competitive games. E.g. win 50 social match made Slayer games.
Scaggles wrote:
Why is this update 24GB, now I can't play for the next two to three days :(
Due to all the bug fixes that were included, a lot of content had to be rebuilt which means packaging up more files. It's mostly replacing items already there, but it's unfortunately required in order to get these fixes out.
Game Halo REACH, Multiplayer firefight, infantry kills are not counting they only count in campaign, ODST firefight and Spartan Ops.
This has been this way for a while now. 343 are aware and apparently looking into it.
I think this bug has been there since the beginning (season 2, July 2020) iirc. Quite a bit of looking going on :)
ODST Blues wrote:
Regarding the Halo: 3 raven ODST heavy armor shoulder pieces I noticed that the heavy shoulders are not the same. The left heavy one looks great. I love how the right one looks more like the ODST shoulders in reach and halo 3 ODST. If you guys could make a left piece that matches the the right piece then I would surely appreciate it. I like symmetry! Also I like the new sound effects when you find players and games in matchmaking. Thanks for season 6 and the ODST armor that came with it!
Yes I agree. They should make both ODST Heavy shoulders for both left and right.
Halo 3 Backpack accessory suggestion
  • Security chest communication antenna : It's a bit of a shame that this one is often forgotten, since in the 360 version of Halo 3, it was just added when the player was wearing the Security helmet. The MCC lacks this customization, which made it possible to add the antenna on each chest present in the game. Today, it is linked to a single chest and therefore does not allow more extensive mixes as the newly reimagined Katana .
Halo 3 new customization category suggestion
  • Armor effects : Rename Legacy chest to Legendary armor effect like Halo Reach, and add Eternal variant to Halo 3. Maybe also fix the camo bug.
Feedback about ranked rewards

I understand that competitive players want to have rewards for them. It's normal.

But blocking the way for those who don't play competitive is for me the worst idea. Finding a better consensus could be, for example, to make the rewards purchasable in the Exchange, but at fairly high Season Point values, such as the Rhine bundle.

The idea of also shifting the return to service of these items by a season or two is also an interesting idea. But make them available to as many people as possible, please.

"Social" players deserves better understanding. There is no greater frustration than seeing content locked when everything else is not, but not being able to get it even after a huge amount of time spent in the game. Many players have a life next to Halo and they don't necessarily want to play competitive either. You did it for season 2 Gold items. Do it for Avalanche and others.
Halo 3 Backpack accessory suggestion
  • Security chest communication antenna : It's a bit of a shame that this one is often forgotten, since in the 360 version of Halo 3, it was just added when the player was wearing the Security helmet. The MCC lacks this customization, which made it possible to add the antenna on each chest present in the game. Today, it is linked to a single chest and therefore does not allow more extensive mixes as the newly reimagined Katana .
Halo 3 new customization category suggestion
  • Armor effects : Rename Legacy chest to Legendary armor effect like Halo Reach, and add Eternal variant to Halo 3. Maybe also fix the camo bug.
Feedback about ranked rewards

I understand that competitive players want to have rewards for them. It's normal.

But blocking the way for those who don't play competitive is for me the worst idea. Finding a better consensus could be, for example, to make the rewards purchasable in the Exchange, but at fairly high Season Point values, such as the Rhine bundle.

The idea of also shifting the return to service of these items by a season or two is also an interesting idea. But make them available to as many people as possible, please.

"Social" players deserves better understanding. There is no greater frustration than seeing content locked when everything else is not, but not being able to get it even after a huge amount of time spent in the game. Many players have a life next to Halo and they don't necessarily want to play competitive either. You did it for season 2 Gold items. Do it for Avalanche and others.
Fully agree and also even playing ranked isn't possible in some regions so yeah not fair.
Please add in all of the missing achievements from the 360 and games for windows live games.

Halo CE:A - (xbox 360)
Halo 2 - (GFWL)
Halo 3 - xbox 360
Halo 3 ODST - xbox 360
Halo Reach - xbox 360
Halo 4 - xbox 360

Out of all of these titles, not all of the achievements made the jump to the MCC. It would be good to give us more incentive to play the game more often, especially for those like myself who has done everything and just literally jump on to do the challenges and seasons.
I would absolutely love to see the rest of achievements join MCC. I’m a Halo achievement hunter and I’m out of Halo games to hunt in haha!

On another note I absolutely love the new customisation for H3, those armors are quite possibly the coolest looking sets I’ve ever seen come to Halo (personal opinion). I would definitely enjoy seeing those kinds of armor in the rest of the Halo games in MCC! I also wouldn’t argue with you if you brought them into Infinite too!
1/4
Its great work you guys at 343i are getting done with the MCC and its also a joy to read postums smooth blogposts in the weekly and monthly dev updates. To help you make MCC the best it can be, let me copy-paste my last feedback in here, with some modifications along the way to summarize and bundle up other feedback posts and wishlist threads with good points and ideas of improvements and additions as well as taking the latest dev update in count.
To everyone i copied from, i dont intent to plagiarize your ideas, i fully support them and think they are great improvements/additions to MCC and i think they will more likely implemented when mentioned more often. Thats why i added them to my post here. If anyone dont want me to use his/hers ideas here, let me know and i will remove it ASAP

Improvements:

MCC Global
  • Dedicated server for coop campaign
  • Allow customized spartans/elites/weapons in campaign
  • Sync the skulls between the titles, e.g Acrophobia in CE / H2, Bandanna in H3, etc
  • Allow full controller rebinding and add Steam input API support
  • ‘Exit‘ and ‘Replay‘ buttons in the menu between missions
  • Option to view each games credits after the last mission
  • Startup audio and sound of unlocking seasonal content is way too loud
  • Add an icon for discord
  • Remove the private file limit
  • Higher XP payout for challenges regarding campaign and firefight
  • Season points for leveling up
  • Option to adjust microphone sensitivity and filtering backround noise
  • A toggle setting for dual wielding reloads, e.g. double tapping reload primary to reload both weapons
  • Replace horizontal panels with vertical lists in menus on PC
  • Option to increase render distance
  • Subtitles for all dialogue, not only for cutscenes. H4 has it
  • Add a loading screen toggle ‘modern‘ (current loading screens) and ’legacy’ (original loading screens)
  • Add a menu toggle ’modern’ (current menu design), ‘classic’ (launch MCC design) and ‘legacy’ (each games original menu design)
  • Add a pause menu toggle ’modern’ (current pause menu design), and ‘legacy’ (each games original pause menu design)
  • Improve mouse sensitivity settings by adding more digits and make it adjustable with the wheel
  • Contact Nvidia for additional info
  • cross-game playlist that would include ALL of the current games on MCC, especially both 3 ODST and Reach, and maybe versions for each difficulty for it
  • separated volume sliders for effects and dialogue
  • For XSX/S and PC: Raytracing/RTX. Contact Nvidia for more information
MCC Multiplayer
  • Rank-/skillbased matchmaking
  • Multiselectable gamesize
  • Choose playlists per game, e.g SWAT in CE and Slayer in H2A andd H3
  • Options for less helpfull/inactive aim assist when playing with mixed input
  • Teamswitching if theres less players in the other team
  • Join-in-progress for social games
  • Veto/Voting system
  • Rank-/Skillbased matchmaking
  • Ingame-report system
  • Population count
  • Pre-match countdown
  • Pre- and postgame lobbies
  • Move invasion to social
  • Option to disable friendly fire
  • Expand the leaderboard in and after a match by each players input
  • Expand the ingame leaderboard by a players deaths and assists
  • Expand the leaderboard with a players ping
  • Matchmaking MP achievements should be doable in custom games with the custom games browser being added
  • FF maps in custom games
Customization
  • Color wheel for greater armour color variety and also allow this to be done to armour lights
  • Toggle to disable armour effects/flames
  • CEs spartan could hold an AR as seen in CEs proflie menu
  • H2s spartan could hold SMGs as seen in H2s profile menu
  • separately customizable armor lights
  • Since Halo Online armors have 4 colors, maybe use tabs for the colors just like with armors and add in the description for the Holo lighting as Works only for Online armor
  • Fix the h3 original boots so they don't look like sandals. Maybe make the actual boot separate from the under suit
Forge
  • Add duplicate function
  • Increase file limit
  • Increase Object limit
  • 'Prefab' function ideally letting you export/import between maps
  • Add ‘Delete All/Everything‘ option
  • Add ‘Delete all of these‘ option
  • Add ‘Disable map boundaries‘ option
  • Extend limit of teleporter spawns to 340+ seconds
  • Option to change a maps skybox
  • Fully shared pallet for all maps and forges
  • Have a fully functional phased option for all objects
  • Search bar to find objects easier by name or tag
  • Select multiple objects at once and merge selected objects (like in H5)
Theatre
  • Allow screenshots as thumbnails for clips, maps and gametypes
  • ‘Rewind’ function
  • Ability to apply slowmo and other effects
  • Ability to join clips together
  • Allow first person view for all players
  • Option for permanently saving clips
  • Allow us to fully rerender clips at full framerate/resolution/quality like H3s theatre did back then
  • Implement key frames to allow fast forwarding
  • Allow Theatre mode with multiple players. Additional info: issue #72607
Firefight
  • Allow Skins in Firefight
  • Voices arent synced
  • Multiselectable matchmaking for fights in Reach and ODST
  • Multiselectable matchmaking for Arcade/Heroic/Double
CEA
  • Make CE Anniversary multiplayer more mainstream by expanding its functionality to at least 2v2, 4v4 and 8v8. The maps are already there
  • Add competitive 4v4 for Halo CE
  • Add bloodgulch and sidewinder on social 4v4 for the ctf gametype on Halo CE
2/4
H2A/H2C
  • 4-player coop and splitscreen
  • Separate key bindings for H2A and H2C, the Banshee is affected by the Hornet bindings
  • Change the H2A warthogs horn. Its different from any other horn through H2C, H3 and H4
  • Make active skulls visible in Classic Multiplayer pause menu
  • Have small enemies be smaller in the motion tracker
  • Small enemies such as Sentinel Constructors and Flood Infection forms are barely smaller than Elites in the motion tracker, have the dots be significantly smaller in the same proportion as CE or H3
  • Fix H2C and make it on par with the OG version
    Additional Info:
    Restore trees on Cairo Station
    Fix Regret’s carrier size in outskirts as it needs to be restored to OG size
    Fix original music sound level
    Restore original classic sounds from the OG Xbox game as the classic sounds and voice overs of the characters are bugged and is not on par with OG
    Add better animation interpolation
  • Give more maps the remastering treatment
H3
  • Acrophobia skull should disable invisible walls/barriers/killzones and splatter damage
  • Toggle to disable interruption by Cortana/Gravemind
  • Make Flare and Radar-jammer to not affect the user to make it viable
  • Add more medals in MP, lots of objective and assist medals are missing
  • Lone Wolves Competitive FFA Playlist
  • Have sperate tabs for Halo 3 original Armor and Halo Online armor within H3 customization, and a toggle to turn the Halo Online armor off
  • Restore original view model, the toggle for the new armor shows H2As viewmodel in H3 instead of the original one
H3 ODST
  • Allow Nav Menu Buttons to be Rebound
  • Reduce the brightness of the flare, on PC its really blinding
Reach
  • Add armour abilitys as pickups to spawn areas, would be nice to swap them without having to die
  • Add weapon racks with Shotguns,DMRs, Pistols in spawn area
  • Toggle to disable assassination animations like in H5
  • lone wolf map in MP
H4
  • Invert the Mantis controls on PC, on controller the left / right trigger controls the left / right weapon, on KBM its inverted which is confusing
  • Merge Dominion and Invasion in to one playlist

Issues/Bugs:
(to make this clear: everything listet here is either a bug i and/or others have submitted tickets about but being redirected to the feedback forums)
MCC Global
  • EasyAntiCheat causes BSOD sometimes, with the game listed as uninstalled after reboot
MCC Multiplayer
  • Melee detection needs fixing due to inconsistency
  • The plasma pistol doesnt lock on/home in on targets when overcharged
Forge
  • In H3/Reach, objects will flicker when there are too many on screen. This includes objects that are behind other objects
  • In Halo 4 all shadows have lower quality the further away the player is
  • Fix the hidden object limit bug
CEA
  • Audio is bugged
  • The magnum is untrustable from time to time in MP
  • Announcers voice in MP often dont play for multikills, objectives or even the end of the match
  • Cutscenes and ingame animations are locked at 30 fps
  • The plasma pistol doesnt lock on/home in on targets when overcharged
H2A/H2C
  • H2 missions have long loading times
  • H2 missions crash during cutscenes in Coop
  • Audio is bugged
  • Reload sound sometimes doesnt play in MP
  • No plants on cairo station in classic graphics
  • Baked FXAA that cant be adjusted
  • Intense lag in large levels, especially in the beginning
  • On Sacred Icon, Arbitar cant activate the pistons when the Envy skull is on
  • Change h2a warthog sfx, its completely different from any other warthog sfx
  • In H2A MP, the warthog horn is nearly unhearable
H3
  • Grenade kills in halo 3 matchmaking are not counting toward the 500 grenade kills achievement
  • Legendary medals that are won aren't registering at all
H3 ODST
  • Random bits of marine dialogue are in english instead of set language
  • Rookie dont keep the weapons between the mombasa street parts and starts always with SMG and Magnum
  • Crosshair is oval, not completely round
  • Grenades are thrown far over the crosshair
  • When selecting a character for firefight other than Rookie, the character’s dialogue is not active during play
  • There are announced weapon drops in rocket firefight which are useless, since you cant pick up any weapons
  • Tail lights on the Warthog in ODST are broken
Reach
  • Fix inaccuracies with UE4 models
  • Treasury missing in 2v2
H4
  • In Spartan ops, random bits of dialogue are in english instead of set language
  • Occasional lighting errors, i try to get screens and submit tickets for them
  • Occasional audio/video glitches, i try to get records and submit tickets for them
  • The Johnson easter egg in shutdown doesnt work, please fix it
  • Adrift missing in 2v2
  • In SpartanOps the player can carry only 1 pulse grenade, it should be 2
  • In campaign and Spartan ops the ghost is exited on the left side sometimes. This occurs rarely
    Additional information: Support agents told me to put this here. The issue is shown here https://youtu.be/JhW4J45fHmw

Other ideas / additional content:
Skulls
  • Bang Skull
    A skull that replace gun sound effects with the 343 staff saying "bang"
  • Guerilla Skull
    A skull that randomizes enemy spawns. Would be challenging, especially on LASO
  • Shielded Flood Skull
    One of the cut items from Halo 2 were Flood Carriers with Jackal shields, a skull that gives all Flood Carriers shields would be a cute way to bring this back
  • Banger Infection Skull
    Another cut enemy were exploding Infection Flood Form. This would be a very stupid yet beautifully challenging skull
  • Third Person Skull
    ODST features a cut fully functioning third person skull, having the camera behind the player
  • Skull for infinite health
  • Skull for immortal ally npcs
  • Skull for surprisingly useful ally npcs
  • Skull for increased speed on foot and in vehicles
3/4
MCC Global
  • Add an 'Extras' section for terminals, cutscenes, audiologs, collectibles, streams of HCS matches, Halo timeline, ‘Library’ function from legacy CEA, …
  • Matchmaking for coop campaign
  • Matchmaking for SpartanOps, like legacy H4 had it
  • Crossplay for coop campaign
  • Splitscreen for PC with options if splitscreen should be vertical or horizontal
  • Multi-input/mixed input support in addition to splitscreen
By gathering the Hardware IDs of mouse and keyboard or controller it is possible to differentiate input coming from multiple devices, which with an interface, multiple mice and keyboards/controllers could be coupled to support multiple players. A Raw Input solution that employs Hardware IDs to differentiate devices or a special driver like Interception, can be used for multiple inputs for multiple players
ADDITIONAL INFO:
Interception Driver (Commercial License Available for purchase)
http://www.oblita.com/interception.html
https://github.com/oblitum/Interception
Universal Control Remapper (UCR)
Can utilize Interception for input
https://github.com/Snoothy/UCROther examples of Raw Input for multiple devices
https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/17123/Using-Raw-Input-from-C-to-handle-multiple-keyboard
https://jstookey.com/multiple-mice-raw-input/
Unity Unity Multi-Input Asset (Driverless)
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/multi-input-59967
Bunhilation (KB+M Splitscreen FPS free Demo of the Multi-Input Asset)
https://ravingbots.itch.io/bunnihilation
  • Add native analog keyboard support
    Additional info:
    Eruaphadian's Original Analog Keyboard Post (12/4/2019)
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics/mcc-misc-other-feedback/da961c71-a6a3-4d89-baf8-ef10003ad336/posts?page=10#post183
    Wooting Analog Keyboard SDK (License allows for commercial use)
    https://github.com/WootingKb/wooting-analog-sdk
  • Mod tools and steam workshop support
  • CE/H2/H3/Reach SpartanOps that don't always end in "Kill all remaining enemies" but some sort of objective based objectives
  • CE/H2/H3/H4 Firefight/survival mode
  • Add a weekly Cross-game playlist challenge
  • Add all HaloOnline content, eg. maps, gametypes, etc
  • Add Masterchief-Saga playlists on easy, heroic and legendary difficulty
  • Add options to create and share own playlists per and crossgame
  • add back the medal tracking feature from legacy reach
  • The cross-game content (https://imgur.com/a/bMm2Y#0) from Halo: Spartan Strike has been absent from MCC, bring it back and given support for the Steam copy of Spartan Strike (or just unlocked for all users)
  • Create a Waypoint menu where users can vote on maps and game modes to be added/removed from multiplayer and what UGC to add and integrate Spartan Company sub menu
MCC Multiplayer
  • Clan support
  • Party up feature
  • Bots (if there arent enough players)
  • Option for The vip in vip gametype to use special bipeds/characters (think like the vip being sgt johnson), at least in custom games
  • Option to turn on/off headlights on vehicles that have headlights, at least in custom games
  • Flashlights/Nightvision, at least in custom games
  • Option for alpha infected to have special biped/character (alpha infected could have the body of a tank flood form), at least in custom games
  • More Invasion gametypes (eg Invasion Slayer, Invasion Skirmish, etc)
  • Add Server/playlist population counter for social, competitive and firefight
  • Add average queue time for each playlist
  • Mayhem gametypes for all games
Customization
  • Ability to choose emblem placement on armour
  • New ODST playable characters and variants from Halo 3 Models and Halo 3 and ODST Voice Lines
    -Chips Dubbo
ODST Armor (White Armor trim variant)
Marine BDU (Helmet with visor)
Marine BDU (Helmet OFF)
-Sgt. Pete Stacker
ODST Armor (Red Armor trim variant)
Marine BDU (field cap)
Marine BDU (capless)
-Sgt. Johnson (More variants)
Add more voice lines from the previous games if possible
ODST Armor (green field cap)
ODST Armor (capless)
Marine BDU (green field cap)
Marine BDU (grey field cap) - From ODST's Epilogue
Marine BDU (capless)
Marine BDU (Injured, green field cap)
Marine BDU (Injured, grey field cap)
Marine BDU (Injured, capless)
-Lt. Hocus
Next variants should have the female animation set from Dare
Hocus appears in level "Crows Nest" in Marine Armor, piloting the Pelican with Miranda
Marine BDU (Helmet)
Marine BDU (Helmetless)
Pilot Armor (Replace placeholder male head with female head adjust the size and position of the helmet, may require a size decrease of the body as well)
Characters should come with first person viewmodels
  • Halo 2 Elite Armor Customization
  • add Ranger, Arbiter and Heretic Variants, including the Heretic Leader (With and without Jetpack)
  • customizable visor/eye color for elites
  • customizable armor light colors for Elites
Forge
  • Add AI/NPCs
  • Editable paths for AI/NPCs
  • Add item skins, maybe as unlockables in Season 5+
  • Ability to collide with water for players and vehicles. (This could multiply the possibilities in Forge with a large flat area)
  • Add (large) blocks of rock, grass, sand, wood, steal, etc
  • Add weather effects like rain, snow, flood spore, day/night, etc
  • Add all skyboxes from all maps
  • Add forgable ladders, slippery Ice, conveyer belts, etc
  • Add more breakable structure pieces, objects and structure pieces that can catch fire/spread fire/burn up (maybe have a toggle for this)
    Add Firefight maps to forge for use in MP and Firefight
  • Further expand Forge with more items from H3 & ODST: Pelican (& Police Variant), Phantom (& Schism Variant), Stationary Gauss Turret, Olifant, etc.
  • Add invulnerability and cloaking equipment to H3s forge
  • Add Flood structures (flesh mounds/creep, Spore pods, Door thing, Hanging and laying tentacles, and bones) to forge
  • Add all H3 and ODST objects/assets and chunks of the environment, even skyboxes and effects for use on all maps to forge
  • Forge support for CEA, H2A and ODST
  • Add the features from Halo Online's forge (eldorito), with a toggle to disable Halo online forge content
  • Add a guide for Forge, eg about how to edit positions, spawns, etc
  • Reach and ODST FF maps forgeable
Theatre
  • Add Theatre support for campaign
  • Add Theatre support for CEA and H2
  • Add a toggle to show medals/time/scoring in saved films
Firefight
  • Bots (if there arent enough players)
  • Add Elites and the Flood as enemy types to Firefight
  • Add Wave objectives like planting a bomb or capturing territories to firefight
  • Add Drones and Guta as enemy types/ wave option to Firefight
  • Firefight "Schism" Setting
  • Firefight additionally had more enemy options, allowing them to fight one another. This can provide so many interesting firefight gametypes.
  • Add more weapons / vehicles (eg. Magnum, SMG, Elite Plasma Rifle, Energy Sword, Sentinel Beam / Mongoose, Ghost, Prowler, Banshee, etc) to firefight
  • More Gametypes such as Firefight versus or Fistfight, using the Blackeye skull. Also a role reversal where the player uses covenant weapons against Heretic foes would be fun
  • New Enemy Varieties
    Heretic (UNSC Wielding) Grunts, Jackals, Brutes, and Drones would all be fine additions
4/4
CEA
  • Add Library features with the mouse and keyboard in Halo CE
    Kinect Library Extra features on the OG Halo CE Anniversary without the Kinect or need for microphone (additional bindings with the D-pad on controllers may be required)
  • Add 'dynamic' option for Anniversary Visuals / Audio that would function as H2:A does currently
H2A/H2C
  • Add 'Example' map from H2:V to roster
  • Add Dominion alongside to Territiories
  • Halo 2 Infection
  • Add Classic/remastered audio toggle for H2 MP
  • Add proximity chat
  • Add the Rocket Hog to Forge (holdover from H4)
  • Port maps from H4 if possible, 'Pitfall' and 'Ragnarok' would be good additions to the map pool
  • Port Armor sets from H4 if possible, for both Spartans and Elites.
  • Add cut / absent weapons & vehicles to Custom Game options: Silenced SMG, GPMG, Shadow, Spectre, etc.
  • Add separate Visuals / Audio for Anniversary mode, which CE:A currently supports
H3
  • Make characters like H3 Pilot, H3 Marine variations, Lord Hood, H3 Construction workers, Miranda Keyes, NMPD Cop etc playable
  • add gametypes to H3 such as race, head hunt, gun game, ect
H3 ODST
  • Add ODST Firefight achievements to MCC
  • Legendary FF
  • FF doubles
  • ODST Firefight characters in campaign Co-Op
Reach
  • A Bear backpack cosmetic as reward for the ‘no picnic‘ achievement
  • Further expand forge with more items from Campaign: Cargo Truck, Truck Cab (w/out trailer, with tanker variant), UNSC Tractor unit (w/ trailer, w/out trailer variant), Space Banshee / Phantom, MAC Cannon, etc.
  • The following armor abilities are included in the system's files: Ammo Pack, Power Fist, Repulsor, Sensor Pack, Super Jump, EMP Pulse, Shield Generator. They could be very supportive in firefight and MP
  • Add cut DLC Armor sets, 'Preserve' and 'Condemned'.
  • Add other Armor where possible, Mk V (b) CNM from the Beta, Campaign exclusive permutations like Jun's knife shoulder attachment, the HU/RS ODST variant, etc.
  • Add the Laser Sight Sniper Rifle. It could make really interesting attack/defense gametypes, with a visual warning before a sniping shot. Since silenced weapons were added to Halo 3, a new weapon for Reach would be nic

H4
  • Add absent DLC armor, weapon skins
  • Add cut armor abilitys, eg hacker, teleport
  • Add cut 'Revenant' to Forge / Custom Games, in addition to Campaign vehicles like the Pelican, Broadsword, Mammoth, Phantom, and Lich
  • add the plasma rifle to Halo 4
  • Medals for SpartanOps (use H4 medals)
  • Scoring for SpartanOps
  • Campaign playlists for SpartanOps
  • Add de scoping in halo 4, maybe as an option
  • Add Infinity slayer to 2v2
  • add idle weapon animation from halo 4 campaign to multiplayer and spartan ops

Please release H5 for PC on both Steam and MS Store (as a seperate game)

Please allow another UGC migration since many PC players don’t have MCC on xbox but want to keep their UGC from the 360 days
I am extremely pleased with the FOV slider, the cross hair centering, and the exchange! Good job 343!
Nuryaz wrote:
I thought we were supposed to be getting back the OG Halo 3 techsuit this season?
It already there just disable skins in settings
I thought the advanced audio was supposed to be added in this update? Those options are not showing up in the audio settings.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15