1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. ...
  8. 42
Add a in-game reporting system, and fix players having to be stuck in a competitive game that teammates abandoned seconds after it begins
Needed Improvements To In-Game Achievements Menu
  1. Please... SEPARATE Halo 3: ODST achievements from Halo 3's achievements!
  2. Please... GIVE Halo 3: ODST its own dedicated "Achievements" and "Player Statistics" tabs!
  3. Please... INCORPORATE the Steam Achievement Medals in the actual game so players have something to look at!
  4. Please... FIX broken Halo 4 Par Time achievements!! Currently, all can be unlocked from rally points!!
  1. Possibly... ADD a Concept Art Gallery for console players to view the Achievement Artwork they unlock!
  2. Possibly... AWARD season points for unlocking various achievements!
  3. Possibly... ADD more missing legacy achievements!
  4. Possibly... ADD achievements for finding unacknowledged easter eggs (H:R GRD dolls, H:R Guilty Spark egg, H:R Penance barrel grunt egg, H2 Great Journey rex egg, H3 assassins skull, H4 limited edition box eggs, H4 double rainbow egg, etc.)
Missing Legacy Features That Should Be Added
  • Halo: Reach - Campaign Matchmaking
  • Halo: Reach - Default "Insane" Forge Gametype
  • Halo: Reach - Firefight Voice "Voice Preview" Button Option
  • Halo: CE - Custom Edition Map Editor
  • Halo: CE - Anniversary Kinect Voice Commands
  • Halo: CE - Anniversary "Library" Game Asset Database
  • Halo 2 - Vista Map Editor
  • Halo 3: ODST - OG Firefight Character Descriptions
  • Halo 3: ODST - Dancing Marty Easter Egg
  • Halo 4 - Spartan Ops Matchmaking
  • Most Games - 4 Letter Service ID Letter Cap
  • All Games - Player Emblem on Customization View Model + Player Emblem Toggle
  • All Games - End Game Credits
Unpopular Bugs & Errors That Need To Be Resolved
  • In Campaign, Halo 3: ODST "Mombasa Streets" Trash Pile Assets FLOAT Above Ground
  • In Campaign, Halo 4 "Dawn" Limited Edition Box Easter Eggs Appear Upside-Down (Making them unrecognizable!)
  • In Campaign, Halo 4 "Reclaimer" Final Cutscene Has Broken Lighting
  • In Spartan Ops, Textures Still Glitch If You Restart Certain Missions
  • In Cross-Game Playlists, "Guilty Pleasure" Playlist Incorrectly Includes "Two Betrayals" H:CE Mission Instead of "The Library" H:CE Mission (Two Betrayals does NOT include Guilty Spark as an ally!)
  • In Cross-Game Playlists, "Welcome To The Jungle" Playlist Incorrectly Includes "Gravemind" H2 Mission Instead of "Delta Halo" H2 Mission (Gravemind is NOT a jungle mission!)
  • In Multiplayer, Halo 3 Automag Doesn't Have Equipment Throwing Animations
  • In Forge, Halo 4 Mantises Blown Up Against the Sky Barrier FLOAT Instead of Plummeting
  • In Options, No FOV Slider Options Exist for Halo 2: Anniversary MP
  • In Options, No Crosshair Adjustment Options Exist for Halo 2: Anniversary MP
  • In Nameplates, "Remember Reach" and "From The Beginning" Nameplate Titles Are Incorrectly Swapped
  • In Theater, Pausing Then Fast Forwarding Halo: Reach Clips Causes Audio To Disable
  • In Theater, Pausing Then Fast Forwarding Halo 3 Clips Causes Audio To Disable
  • In Theater, Pausing Then Fast Forwarding Halo 3: ODST Clips Causes Audio To Disable
  • In Customization, Halo: Reach View Model T-poses for a Single Frame
  • In Customization, Halo: CE View Model Stands Sideways for a Single Frame
  • In Customization, Halo: CE Ghost Schism Skin Has Incorrect Description
  • In Customization, Halo 3 BR Grey Scales Skin Uses British Pronunciation of Gray
  • In Customization, Halo 3 COS Armor Is Incorrectly Labeled "COS" Despite Being a Clear Variation of Halo 4 "Gungnir" Armor
Don't punish people who quit after their teammates quit. I'll usually play out a 3v4 game but sometimes you get matched up with a bunch of tryhards and nobody wants to get dunked on for 10 - 12 minutes straight because you're down a player. Absolutely bung system.
So a common request has been to implement all cut achievements from other games to MCC. I recently looked at all these achievements (and started documenting them for the sake of others but accidentally refreshed the page and lost it all, oops) and I really can't agree with this feedback.

They're cool for the sake of preservation, but many of these require a specific situation in matchmaking; specific kills on specific maps in matchmaking. Others require really simplistic elements, like "get 10 kills with a certain gun", or simply playing the game and fulfilling tasks that are inevitable in basic play. And then there are the occasional ones that are incredibly difficult, such as getting an Extermination or Perfection. Not to mention the lack of content provided for getting achievements. If they were updated to apply outside of matchmaking, or to exclude specific rotational maps, then I might agree, but I can't as it is. Some of the most hated achievements that are currently in the game are the online matchmaking ones, adding more would only worsen them. I think 343's current achievement list is very good, especially with how many bring attention to easter eggs which are a part of the Halo history.

A cute alternative would be offering banners or skins to reference the cut art from achievements, that classic art is very charming.
I'd also much rather see revamps to the current achievements, 438 achievements do not unlock content. Not to mention how Halo: Reach is lacking Avatars that could be gained from some of these achievements.
Nefnoj wrote:
  1. Campaign Playlist Completion. As of now, there are 73 campaign playlists (65 excluding LASO playlists). This would be a great finite way to reward players who are playing the game for the first time, as it adds to the pool of points without removing any incentive to attempt challenges.
Nefnoj wrote:
Additionally, the score HUD doesn't have anything overlaying it in the pause menu, it'd be nice if it was visible in the pause menu so players can directly compare their current score to the par score instantly.
I scrapped up concepts for both of these. The pause menu change really wouldn't be much, but the playlist improvement would help drastically, making playlists more worthwhile and providing more opportunity for season points (a common critique of modern MCC).
Oops! I did not mean to double post and I don't believe Halo Waypoint offers a way to delete posts, please disregard this.
Fix your game. So many hackers flying around, using aimbots. How hard is it to permanently ban or moderate these players? How is there not an automated system in place, an update out to regulate this or a report a cheater button in game? The moment a players movement is too quick or his accuracy is 100% he should be permanently banned along with his IP. Played halo 3 since 07 and now once again I’m forced to never play again because I can’t find ranked games or it’s against hackers. RIP.
Tcchno wrote:
Fix your game. So many hackers flying around, using aimbots. How hard is it to permanently ban or moderate these players? How is there not an automated system in place, an update out to regulate this or a report a cheater button in game? The moment a players movement is too quick or his accuracy is 100% he should be permanently banned along with his IP. Played halo 3 since 07 and now once again I’m forced to never play again because I can’t find ranked games or it’s against hackers. RIP.
Brah rank 50, are u the hacker? LMAO
Halo 2 campaign on co op has some bad crash issues.
Add a in-game reporting system, and fix players having to be stuck in a competitive game that teammates abandoned seconds after it begins
Tcchno wrote:
Fix your game. So many hackers flying around, using aimbots. How hard is it to permanently ban or moderate these players? How is there not an automated system in place, an update out to regulate this or a report a cheater button in game?
Better in-game reporting options are being worked on, for the moment you can report players on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloPlayerReport
Honestly guys the ban crap IS GETTTING %@%@^$&$ OLD!!! last night we won 5 doubles games in a row, and upon WINNING the game my friend got banned for 5 minutes, honestly laughed my @$$ off on that one but cmon... really? So today I rip some 1v1 and play the same guy legit 5 games in a row, ALL heritic and onslaught, (map choice and rotation for a whole nother rant) so I quit because i didnt want to play onslaught for the 4th time in 6 games. And i get banned from quitting, out of a SOCIAL ONE VS ONE mind you. And i get banned for 10 mins from my first quit in probably 3+ days ( I very rarely quit) idk if this is intended, but is very very very very frustrating to the point I'm already to pick a different game to play
MAX POWWA wrote:
it is intended. Everyone who quits (wether its because youre sick of the same map/type for the 5th time in a row or your internet dies) gets banned, they just increased ban times recently.
hola me llamo Dedpol
Quote:
y somos los mejores spartan
maps: nice
helmets: -Yoink-
armors: meh
backpacks: not bad
visors: the best thing in this season

This post has been hidden.

In a future update, I really hope Reach receives new customization and player identity options. I'd love to see the following, for use in campaign, multiplayer, and firefight:

- Weapon skins: DMR, AR, magnum, shotgun, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, plasma pistol, plasma rifle, plasma repeater, needler, needle rifle, and fuel rod gun

- Vehicle skins for the mongoose, warthog, rocket warthog, scorpion, falcon, ghost, revenant, wraith, and banshee

- More visor colors, as well as animated visors. CE and H3 have 31 colors (excluding the animated visors). Reach should match those colors.

- Avatars: Noble Six, Jun, Jorge, Kat, Emile, Carter, Noble Team, Auntie Dot, Halsey, Keyes, and the covenant enemies
kll951357 wrote:
Head over to https://aka.ms/HaloPlayerReport and submit a ticket with your footage
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
esta muy buena la temporada 6
MAX POWWA wrote:
it is intended. Everyone who quits (wether its because youre sick of the same map/type for the 5th time in a row or your internet dies) gets banned, they just increased ban times recently.
You skipped over the part where there was a 5 min ban after WINNING 5 games. But on another note, I almost never quit, and to be banned for my first quit in probably 4+ days and 50 hours of playing, to be banned from a social 1v1 where it doesnt affect anyone (ie teammates) it's just frustrating. It never used to be like that. You where allowed to quit 1-2 times before you got a 1 min ban then if u quit again 5 min then 10... just saying first quit 10 mins in a social game to me isn't how it should be...
MAX POWWA wrote:
MAX POWWA wrote:
You skipped over the part where there was a 5 min ban after WINNING 5 games. But on another note, I almost never quit, and to be banned for my first quit in probably 4+ days and 50 hours of playing, to be banned from a social 1v1 where it doesnt affect anyone (ie teammates) it's just frustrating. It never used to be like that. You where allowed to quit 1-2 times before you got a 1 min ban then if u quit again 5 min then 10... just saying first quit 10 mins in a social game to me isn't how it should be...
In the former system you got a 1 min ban for the first 'quit', 3 mins for the 2nd, 5 for the 3rd and 10 for every following one.

That was a way better system. Maybe the 4th should be 20 mins and the 5th and every next one 30 mins, but that should be about it.
So many good ideas in here, sadly will be ignored in place of cosmetic crap, sigh..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. ...
  8. 42