OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27
Why isn't there a Season 8 feedback thread? Oh well.
ODST FF feedback:
  • Drones spawn and the elites and flood shoot at them. This seems like undesired behavior. Flood ought to shoot at them, but elites should be buffed by them. Also, it would be nice if we could toggle drones on and off in the settings.
  • Hazards toggle - this currently controls wraiths and snipers; it would be nice if this could be split up so we could toggle wraiths and snipers individually. (Also the same goes for Halo Reach, the hazards toggle should be split up)
  • There are only two types of elite squads to pick from in the settings - ideally should be similar to reach, where we can have just elites, elites + grunts, elites + jackals, hunters + elites, elite zealots, camo elites, etc. Choosing between "elites" and "elite patrol" leaves a lot to be desired.
  • The enemy types are completely disorganized in the settings. Please organize a la Reach, or some kind of organization.
  • Can there be an option to just give us mixed flood? So we get a mix of combat forms, infection forms, carriers, and pure forms? Or maybe a few configurations, like "combat, carrier, and infection", and "all flood types", and others.
  • There is a serious lack of infection forms no matter which flood enemies you choose.
  • When elites drop swords, players cannot pick them up. Please allow ODSTs to carry swords
  • Allow players to spawn with the missing weapons from Halo 3's sandbox: Swords, Plasma Rifles, SMGs, Magnums, Sentinel Beams
  • Allow players to spawn the missing vehicles from Halo 3's sandbox: Mongoose, Ghost, Wraith, Chopper, Prowler, Troop Transport Hog, Banshee
Battle Pass Feedback:
  • Everyone has already talked about this; all I'll say is this: I would rather see new customization content for H2C, H2A, H4, and ODST before we get more stuff for H3. Halo 3 is over saturated, and people would play the other games more if there was new content for them. Adding wacky new armors is fine, and I get that it's a sort of test for Halo Infinite customization down the road, but it would be really nice if Halo 3 stopped getting new stuff, or at least a tiny bit less new stuff, and if some attention was given to the other games.
Campaign Customization:
  • This is a fantastic feature!
  • I don't like how when a marine gets into a vehicle I was in, it switches back to the original skin. This is kind of annoying and pointless.
  • Can the Halo 3 skins also be available in ODST campaign and FF?
  • It would be nice if it were an option when playing solo to have all allies and enemies use the same skins that you have selected, i.e. if you selected the brutal banshee, all banshees encountered would have the brutal skin, or all BRs would have your chosen BR skin.
That's all I have for now, but I will keep playing and if I have more feedback I will post it.
The battle pass stuff… I’d personally love to see Reach and H4 get a bunch more customization and content long before any other halo game, but that’s just me. Since those games leaned heavy into customization, I feel like those are the ones that need it because they were setup to display all our custom skins in campaign and Spartan ops. Just getting the reach armor abilities in H4 made a world of difference to me (and the fact that H4 literally uses the reach engine and the game was built off of reach - a lot of junk files from reach, among other things, can be found throughout H4 - so it only makes sense to have lots of that content be interchangeable with both games). I just wish 343 went even further and added a H4 feature that allowed us to use our custom Spartan in the regular campaign in place of master chief. Just change the game files to direct to your multiplayer character instead of chief… I’m sure it’s an easy feature to implement. Adding the UI feature seems to be the bigger challenge.

But anyway, I agree H3 has gotten way too much customization and other games need it. Honestly, I have a pretty good hunch that it’ll happen eventually with the other games. They’re not trying to smash it all right away, so it’s probably gonna be a very drawn out process, going many seasons into the future. I just want tons of campaign customization… weapon skins, vehicles, use of custom PvP armor in place of chief (depending on the game), that kind of stuff.

As for other campaign stuff, I’d like to see more skulls (cut ones and new ones) and even sharing of skulls, like the agoraphobia skull or the bandana skull in games that would be fun to see them in, like reach. I just imagine running the agoraphobia skull on the new Alexandria level, allowing us to fly all around the level without needing banshees or transports.

But anyway, that’s just my 2 cents.
Wish I had more ways to describe it by ffucking love the current flight the only problem that I have now is the lore behind the armor.
Personally I think it should be ceremonial armor and not actually used for fighting. Something that Spartans can wear in public but still not give away who they are.

When it comes to flood firefight for the most part I have no problems with it. It could be a little glitchy here and there but for most part it's fun. And I'm super glad you came up with it.

I don't remember which map it is but it's located inside of a metropolis City and covered in snow there's a warthog that I feel is for the most part useless right there. There's really nowhere to drive the only thing I can see useful for it is it's terrent and most of the time you get insta killed while on it.

I really have no gripes but the armor I just wish the armor had some really in-game lore for it that makes sense. That way it just doesn't seem like fantasy armor for a Spartan. As a avid Halo fan and military member when military wear something that seems out of the ordinary and needs to make sense.
  • Misc/Other Feedback:
It would be rather nice to have a way to see what server you are playing on while playing. I know that you can see it before a game starts, but sometimes I am reading a book/watching Youtube because it takes so long to find a game.

Just a small life improvement. Maybe it could be added in the top of the pause screen or something like that.
Been having issues with MCC for the past 2 days where my season points can't accessed or used. Season 7 says "Offline" for some reason but I can find matches fine and play online fine. Then I also try to play campaign with a friend and we both get black screened and kicked out. This has started this week too. Whats going on?
There is a bug where my Season tab is inaccessible. The option is completely grayed out. Has been like this for the past 3 days hoping a fix comes soon.
There is a bug where my Season tab is inaccessible. The option is completely grayed out. Has been like this for the past 3 days hoping a fix comes soon.
Please report bugs on the support site, thanks
One big thing that I'd love to see is fixing up the infection game mode maps. Most of the Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3 infection maps have major exploits that can entirely ruin a match. Halo 4 has less glitches and was more refined before it got to MCC, but I can think of a few really big ones like being able to get into zombie spawns on multiple maps. Halo 2 infection is probably the most fun to play, but most custom made maps have broken count down barriers that allow you to sit on the very tip of edges and camp above the map.
I've played hundreds of hours of infection and could probably show whoever wants to fix them every glitch spot I've seen or found myself through a video or something. I've always enjoyed exploring maps and finding unintended collision I can stand on or breaking boundaries and finding glitches. However, people abusing them in matchmaking just to farm their K/D or to spite others ruins the spirit of the game.
Close to half of all infection matches I've played have had cheaters and it's just not very fun when it's a gamble on whether or not you'll wind up in a match on map with game breaking exploits. I'd definitely help in any way I can like giving feedback, or fixing maps, as mapping used to be a big hobby of mine. Most could be easily fixed by just knowing where to place count down and death barriers.
One big thing that I'd love to see is fixing up the infection game mode maps. Most of the Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3 infection maps have major exploits that can entirely ruin a match. Halo 4 has less glitches and was more refined before it got to MCC, but I can think of a few really big ones like being able to get into zombie spawns on multiple maps. Halo 2 infection is probably the most fun to play, but most custom made maps have broken count down barriers that allow you to sit on the very tip of edges and camp above the map.
I've played hundreds of hours of infection and could probably show whoever wants to fix them every glitch spot I've seen or found myself through a video or something. I've always enjoyed exploring maps and finding unintended collision I can stand on or breaking boundaries and finding glitches. However, people abusing them in matchmaking just to farm their K/D or to spite others ruins the spirit of the game.
Close to half of all infection matches I've played have had cheaters and it's just not very fun when it's a gamble on whether or not you'll wind up in a match on map with game breaking exploits. I'd definitely help in any way I can like giving feedback, or fixing maps, as mapping used to be a big hobby of mine. Most could be easily fixed by just knowing where to place count down and death barriers.
I honestly think a lot can be done for the sake of infection, a whole update themed around it solely would be killer. The biggest is allowing players to implement multiple sizes in matchmaking searches, so players have a random opportunity for infection amidst their standard games, rather than have to leave standard selections for its sake, but among that is restoring official support for Halo 2, integration of the Automag in certain gametypes, adding Infection sprees to challenges, but one thing I'd particularly kill for is enhanced cosmetics for 3 and Reach, such as infected variants of the existing techsuits for the former, or using the broken visor from the Reach's intro cutscene for the latter.

Maybe the infection sprees are excluded from Still Rolling due to how easy it is to rack up sprees, but that could easily be resolved by increasing the Still Rolling challenge requirement with easy-to-earn sprees being 1 worth point, but standard sprees that are more difficult contributing 2 points to the challenge. If that makes sense.
I have a bug that I never came across before that prevents me from accessing my Battlepass? Like I can play matchmaking but my battlepass is "Offline" and I can't open it to unlock anything??
Mar nkamee wrote:
I have a bug that I never came across before that prevents me from accessing my Battlepass? Like I can play matchmaking but my battlepass is "Offline" and I can't open it to unlock anything??
It's a wide spread issue.
My work schedule leaves the only time I have to play Halo being early in the morning, a very atypical time for most players. It'd be nice if I could increase the ranges of Game Size in my matchmaking search, I'd love to mix 12FFA, 8FFA, 4v4, and 8v8 in my searches. It would also help the more niche and atypical game sizes gain more player ranges such as 2v2. This beneficial for maintaining long-term longevity, especially since, once Halo Infinite is released, MCC will likely have a lowered population. I know 4v4 is the most popular, but even that can take a bit of time when matchmaking at weird hours.

It'd also be nice if some of the larger maps were added to 8FFA matchmaking.

It'd also be cool if VS. CPU and Peoples vs. Peoples granted season points, it'd make regular weekly challenges far more interesting since XP is worthless past the first 100 ranks.
If Halo 2 ever gets visor colors in the same manner that Halo: CE and 3 did, it'd be awesome if they could be applied to the lights on the Elites' forearms as well. This would be a really cool homage to Halo CE since that color would regularly change for Elites based on their rank.

Since Halo 3 and Reach don't support these same forearm lights, it'd be neat if they affected eye color or any visors they have. The Reach Beta had lighter eyes, so allowing players to change it to the silver visor color would be a neat homage to that lost element. It wouldn't be as impactful for helmet variants that expose the Elite's face, but they would make pretty drastic differences for the Assault, Flight, Ascetic, and Commando Helmets in 3, and the Spec Ops, Ranger, and Ultra Elites in Reach.
For the Love of God!!!!!!!!!!

FIX THE ISSUE WITH PEOPLE BEING DROPPED FROM MATCHMAKING OR REMOVE BANS FROM SOCIAL GAMES!!!!!!

We are tired of not being able to play and game on MCC becuase of being randonly disconnected from the game due to no fualt of our own and being punished for it. You know this is a known issue and need to fix it before you stop supporting MCC in Dec.

Thousdans of people are effected by this and honestly it makes most of us not wanting to play another Halo game. Just fix this issue already or remove Social Games Bans ( which is stupid becuase we know you can add in JIP like in H4 sooooooooo)
its been 2 months and i have been banned till 2552. plz help
TCBSAMURAI wrote:
MCC Feedback: A list for some things I think could be added to or improved within the MCC
MCC Halo Game: All Titles
Specific Feedback:see the full list below (not in order of priority)Quality of Life Improvements and Feature Additions1. Spartan Ops and Campaign Matchmaking. It was a great addition for Firefight, and I think Spartan Ops especially could benefit a lot from this. As of right now, Spartan Ops is somewhat buried in the Halo 4 submenus, and it's actually made for 3-4 players, but what if you don't have anyone to play with at some point? Not having matchmaking for Spartan Ops limits its accessibility and lessens the overall experience of it in my opinion. Similarly, with campaign, having campaign matchmaking provides an opportunity for players without anyone to play campaign with to experience it in CO-OP.

2. Join In-Progress for all Social Modes including Firefight. I'm pretty sure MCC still doesn't have this, and it could definitely use it. Halo 5 has this feature and it's so helpful to know that if someone drops because of AFK or some other DC, you at least have a chance at getting a teammate to replace them. This is especially important in modes like Infection, BTB, and certain 4v4 modes that don't have regular competitive playlists (i.e. SWAT); honestly, it would just be beneficial in every social mode and it's about time MCC got this feature.
Just putting my support for these two feature if Join in Progress could also be in Campaign Matchmaking as well down the road. And also if 4 player coop could be added into Halo CEA and 2A to make these two campaigns and spartan ops on par with the other Halo games (its only 2 player max) and Firefight in the collection when searching for players to play with. I think Campaign Matchmaking if this does come with be semi-popular I think as it would be another social mode to play the game and is more engaging that firefight if you don't have people to play with or friends to play with. So if someone does disconnect in a campaign mission, the new player can drop in the mission next to the host player.
My xbox one x keeps crashing like ever 3-5 hours of MCC an each time I get banned… this is very annoying… could you please set the ban time back to like 3 or 5 minutes until this problem is fixed?
its been 2 months and i have been banned till 2552. plz help
Please make sure an file a ban appeal on the Halo Support site, this thread is intended for providing feedback not support.
My xbox one x keeps crashing like ever 3-5 hours of MCC an each time I get banned… this is very annoying… could you please set the ban time back to like 3 or 5 minutes until this problem is fixed?
Make sure and file a support ticket regarding your crashes on the Halo Support site so they can be investigated
Try turning new skins/armors off with the toggle. Most console crashes these days are caused by the additional textures that have to be loaded with the map
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27