The battle pass stuff… I’d personally love to see Reach and H4 get a bunch more customization and content long before any other halo game, but that’s just me. Since those games leaned heavy into customization, I feel like those are the ones that need it because they were setup to display all our custom skins in campaign and Spartan ops. Just getting the reach armor abilities in H4 made a world of difference to me (and the fact that H4 literally uses the reach engine and the game was built off of reach - a lot of junk files from reach, among other things, can be found throughout H4 - so it only makes sense to have lots of that content be interchangeable with both games). I just wish 343 went even further and added a H4 feature that allowed us to use our custom Spartan in the regular campaign in place of master chief. Just change the game files to direct to your multiplayer character instead of chief… I’m sure it’s an easy feature to implement. Adding the UI feature seems to be the bigger challenge.Il Prestissimo wrote:Why isn't there a Season 8 feedback thread? Oh well.
ODST FF feedback:
Battle Pass Feedback:
- Drones spawn and the elites and flood shoot at them. This seems like undesired behavior. Flood ought to shoot at them, but elites should be buffed by them. Also, it would be nice if we could toggle drones on and off in the settings.
- Hazards toggle - this currently controls wraiths and snipers; it would be nice if this could be split up so we could toggle wraiths and snipers individually. (Also the same goes for Halo Reach, the hazards toggle should be split up)
- There are only two types of elite squads to pick from in the settings - ideally should be similar to reach, where we can have just elites, elites + grunts, elites + jackals, hunters + elites, elite zealots, camo elites, etc. Choosing between "elites" and "elite patrol" leaves a lot to be desired.
- The enemy types are completely disorganized in the settings. Please organize a la Reach, or some kind of organization.
- Can there be an option to just give us mixed flood? So we get a mix of combat forms, infection forms, carriers, and pure forms? Or maybe a few configurations, like "combat, carrier, and infection", and "all flood types", and others.
- There is a serious lack of infection forms no matter which flood enemies you choose.
- When elites drop swords, players cannot pick them up. Please allow ODSTs to carry swords
- Allow players to spawn with the missing weapons from Halo 3's sandbox: Swords, Plasma Rifles, SMGs, Magnums, Sentinel Beams
- Allow players to spawn the missing vehicles from Halo 3's sandbox: Mongoose, Ghost, Wraith, Chopper, Prowler, Troop Transport Hog, Banshee
- Everyone has already talked about this; all I'll say is this: I would rather see new customization content for H2C, H2A, H4, and ODST before we get more stuff for H3. Halo 3 is over saturated, and people would play the other games more if there was new content for them. Adding wacky new armors is fine, and I get that it's a sort of test for Halo Infinite customization down the road, but it would be really nice if Halo 3 stopped getting new stuff, or at least a tiny bit less new stuff, and if some attention was given to the other games.
That's all I have for now, but I will keep playing and if I have more feedback I will post it.
- This is a fantastic feature!
- I don't like how when a marine gets into a vehicle I was in, it switches back to the original skin. This is kind of annoying and pointless.
- Can the Halo 3 skins also be available in ODST campaign and FF?
- It would be nice if it were an option when playing solo to have all allies and enemies use the same skins that you have selected, i.e. if you selected the brutal banshee, all banshees encountered would have the brutal skin, or all BRs would have your chosen BR skin.
But anyway, I agree H3 has gotten way too much customization and other games need it. Honestly, I have a pretty good hunch that it’ll happen eventually with the other games. They’re not trying to smash it all right away, so it’s probably gonna be a very drawn out process, going many seasons into the future. I just want tons of campaign customization… weapon skins, vehicles, use of custom PvP armor in place of chief (depending on the game), that kind of stuff.
As for other campaign stuff, I’d like to see more skulls (cut ones and new ones) and even sharing of skulls, like the agoraphobia skull or the bandana skull in games that would be fun to see them in, like reach. I just imagine running the agoraphobia skull on the new Alexandria level, allowing us to fly all around the level without needing banshees or transports.
But anyway, that’s just my 2 cents.