3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21
Love halo reach and love the artwork.
Season 1 & 5 looks amazing. Nice
2 is kinda sick tho
I came back to check and it’s still my favorite 😂
Such beautiful artwork for the seasons. I'm loving all of these pictures, and I'm always excited to see the latest one!
Such beautiful artwork for the seasons. I'm loving all of these pictures, and I'm always excited to see the latest one!
I know... now if only the game wasn't completely broken with the 'Halo: Blah blah is not installed' for every single title. Worked fine yesterday. Works not at all today.
Completely waste of my time and money.. but hey... niece art work. Priorities I guess.
1, 3 and 6 🤩
The artwork for the latest season is awesome, love the looks.
Season 1 is my favorite
Season 3 and 6 for me
Can't wait for more!
I love this!!!
Cannot wait for season 8!!
Beautifull :)
sad that Season 8 is the last one.
We were initially promised 10 and there is still SO MUCH MORE that could be done.
these are hot wallpapers
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Se ven super espectaculares papa.
I have to go with the simplistic side of Season 2, followed by a close 2nd with the colors and style of season 6
Season 1, 3 and 6 all look cleeeaaannnn....
Favorite has to be season 2 without a doubt. The artwork is just amazing and I love what they did with it. Need more artwork like this honestly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21