1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Season 3 is my favourite. Just ticks all the boxes!
Soooo good
I would Love a bit more costomization options for H2A. B 't thats me being greedy.
I LOVE everything about the MCC. Even the trashy players. I mean look at the bright side, if the game was perfect from top to bottom the fun would be gone. Its all for the edventure and the exploration within the Halo universe. Seing it grow is like looking at a real child. Its a beauty covered in buggers and puke. Just wash it off. Over and over and over again.
Season 6 has beautiful artwork!
They all look amazing
My favourite is Season One for sure! The Nostalgia!
All are amazing hard to choose!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
el de la temporada 1 es precioso
These are all honestly amazing
Season 2 and 3 honestly just look amazing and the attention to color blend jeez.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
temporada 3 es la mejor
están hermosos :0 10/10
Season 1 -5 are just beyond me there amazing
Something about the Season 2 wallpaper just makes me really love it the more I look at it. It takes the simple spartan models in Halo 1 and gives them a squad feeling with their poses. And putting them in front of Installation 04 just makes them look even cooler! It's just so simple yet so awesome.
Decir halo siempre 10/10
season 1 & 3 looks amazing
1 - 3 the ogs will always be the best in my opinion
Beautiful <3
Amazing art! Looking forward to season 7.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7