Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC September Patch Discussion

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
HK Blains wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
HK Blains wrote:
TRU3 BEA5T wrote:
This is truly sad. I sit here and do other stuff while looking for a game cause I mean, I want to play, but I just can't. Waiting for the day just just get back to back matches here but I seem to only get one about once an hour. I think I found more games before the update. 343, any feedback here?
343 doesn’t do anything about anyone’s complaints. They are incompetent pieces of -Yoink-.
That's false.
They've done at least 3 updates since the beginning of September. All stemming from player feedback/complaints...
In fact, you can see right at the top of this forum, 3 threads explaining adjustments to the matchmaking that they have done. I assume based on your post history not being able to find matches is your biggest concern. Read these, they ARE working on it.
If you feel they aren't doing anything about YOUR complaints, that's a different story.

Try being constructive and helpful, instead of just toxic. People are more likely to help if you are respectful.
Sorry, my words were a little too harsh. It just took them 4 years to get us the game we wanted. So I deserve to be a little mad. Don’t put it on me kid.
Understood, and I totally agree it took too long. Way too long.
But they're doing it now. So what more can we want, moving forward? Past is past, we're here now and they are updating.
We just need to keep providing constructive feedback.
If the customers of your job kept crapping on you all the time, are you likely to listen? Or more so if they're upset but give you specific, helpful feedback?

Not even gonna respond to your last sentence...
AshamanND wrote:
HK Blains wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
HK Blains wrote:
TRU3 BEA5T wrote:
This is truly sad. I sit here and do other stuff while looking for a game cause I mean, I want to play, but I just can't. Waiting for the day just just get back to back matches here but I seem to only get one about once an hour. I think I found more games before the update. 343, any feedback here?
343 doesn’t do anything about anyone’s complaints. They are incompetent pieces of -Yoink-.
That's false.
They've done at least 3 updates since the beginning of September. All stemming from player feedback/complaints...
In fact, you can see right at the top of this forum, 3 threads explaining adjustments to the matchmaking that they have done. I assume based on your post history not being able to find matches is your biggest concern. Read these, they ARE working on it.
If you feel they aren't doing anything about YOUR complaints, that's a different story.

Try being constructive and helpful, instead of just toxic. People are more likely to help if you are respectful.
Sorry, my words were a little too harsh. It just took them 4 years to get us the game we wanted. So I deserve to be a little mad. Don’t put it on me kid.
Understood, and I totally agree it took too long. Way too long.
But they're doing it now. So what more can we want, moving forward? Past is past, we're here now and they are updating.
We just need to keep providing constructive feedback.
If the customers of your job kept crapping on you all the time, are you likely to listen? Or more so if they're upset but give you specific, helpful feedback?

Not even gonna respond to your last sentence...
I call this game "The Updates Collection"
So when will we get a fix for the online co-op campaign? It's unplayable.
sionibob wrote:
So when will we get a fix for the online co-op campaign? It's unplayable.
Which campaign?
Try to be a little more specific.
Where are you located, when was the last time you tried to play it? Etc.
I'm a little late to the halo mcc. I just bought it last month just before the update. It has been so many years since ive played the first three. It was an amazing experience to see 1 and 2 redone. 343 you have done an amazing job. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and for caring enough to do such a huge update to make it even better. I love what you have done with 4 and 5. I look forward to playing 6 and hope that you stay true to what vision you have for it. I have been a halo fan from day 1 and will be till the end. Thanks again 343
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

This post has been hidden.

sionibob wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So start your own production business and do it better my dude. The people making these games arent perfect so it seems a little ridiculous to think the games is going to have zero issues. I'm looking at the creativity and skill it takes to make a game as a whole. I grew up in a time where you didnt get updates and DLC every six months. What you bought in store was it. Issues and all. Be thankfull that they are even able to fix the issues
<p></p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
sionibob wrote:
sionibob wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So start your own production business and do it better my dude. The people making these games arent perfect so it seems a little ridiculous to think the games is going to have zero issues. I'm looking at the creativity and skill it takes to make a game as a whole. I grew up in a time where you didnt get updates and DLC every six months. What you bought in store was it. Issues and all. Be thankfull that they are even able to fix the issues
<p></p>

lol the games been out for over 4 years and the game has been broken ever since, so many people including myself got an xbox one coz of mcc and the fact it was un playable caused a lot of people to go to the ps4. the only reason why they are even fixing it after all this time being broken because of damage control and the fact they know that they have lost their player base due to incompetence. I just dont under stand if they are fixing the game how have they left the online co op campaign in the state it is in, it's unplayable and thats one of the major unique things about the halo games is the co op campaign.
Quote:
Idk my dude. Call of duty awaits you then i guess
I Participate in MCC Insider and I Dont receive the Nameplate :(
Shouldn't this thread already be locked?
Halo CE is still either broken still or able to be exploited. Iv been killed with a single pistol shot numerous times when in fact its 3 headshots to die. Meaning that player lagged a little over a full second aka the entire gunfight. These players would even appear to be immortal with them standing there unaware and I empty entire pistol mag into them only for their shield to barely flicker. Never drop.
This game is either broken or cheated.
Always halo ce
Shouldn't this thread already be locked?
I think it should be unpinned aswell.
sionibob wrote:
sionibob wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
<p></p>

lol the games been out for over 4 years and the game has been broken ever since, so many people including myself got an xbox one coz of mcc and the fact it was un playable caused a lot of people to go to the ps4. the only reason why they are even fixing it after all this time being broken because of damage control and the fact they know that they have lost their player base due to incompetence. I just dont under stand if they are fixing the game how have they left the online co op campaign in the state it is in, it's unplayable and thats one of the major unique things about the halo games is the co op campaign.
Quote:
Idk my dude. Call of duty awaits you then i guess
they never made these games bungie did all they did is port them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13