Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC September Patch Discussion

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
Halo CE arena playlist is completely broken now. Slayer to 100 and 5 minute oddball? Ruined what was the only playlist I play regularly as an original halo player. If it doesn't get back I'll be pretty pissed. So many people quit in the previous variants this just makes it worse. And I was one of the ones that would finish ever game on principle but I can't get slaughtered 75 times in a game to make a point. Guess I'll just quit a lot now because of bad teams and take forced time outs. Thanks.
Remove pistols from hce sniper game modes

Defeats the purpose
Trying my best to still calmly wait for ranked FFA (cross play would be better to). Also if it's not already halo 4 arena and halo 1 arena should be ranked... It's a bad move to make halo 1 kills 100 btw! The games already take long enough! If anything reduce halo 1 kills in doubles to 25 rather than 50.
There still is a lopsidedness on map selection for Halo 3 doubles. We almost never play gaurdian, cold storage, or foundry .
Still no H2C Team Deathmatch.... WHY? I am getting sick of H2C arena.
Team Deathmatch, title exclusive, RANKED, has to be implemented or you are going to lose more players than you will ever gain. Just the other day I was forced to play 1 flag on Accension three times in a row and I can assure you nobody in that lobby enjoyed it, especially when half of the players backed out. 343, you need to separate team objective and team deathmatch now not in the future. Also, if HCE and H3(gross) gets a team doubles playlist, so should H2C. H2C is hands down the greatest Halo and other than SWAT (the only playable type right now) we are forced to pick between hardcore and arena, and trust me I can't thank you guys enough for adding H2C SWAT but we still need Ranked team deathmatch.
We paid money to pick the game type/title of our choice. I am sick of being forced in to an objective game that everyone quits out of. It's obvious the majority of the community wants team deathmatch. The ball is in your court 343, give the people what they want.

Defeats the purpose
They left pistols in? Do they even playtest this -Yoink-?
Also thank you very much for the spawn point adjustments for Slayer. They feel 100 times better and are more conducive for better game flow. This update was a huge stride. The rest is refining now .
Just like to thank you for finally taking out region lock. Games working how it was when you took out region lock the first time a few years back. Please don’t region lock MCC or any future Halo games ever again. It has no upsides. In future put in a connection filter like H5 or add in a server select if you want to separate connections. Most of the ppl in the Australian community have quit already though (me being one of them). Don’t let this happen again otherwise your fan base in the smaller regions will be completely gone. Hope I don’t have to come back on here in a years time. Again thank you.
I am very excited about the update but I would be much more excited if I could play it on my PC! Microsoft stated that any game which is playable on the new (current) Xbox platform can be ported to PC with minimal effort. I love Halo and I love PC gaming where I can get the most out of any game. There is a huge community of people like me that would happily buy the MCC for PC. Halo 6 is officially coming to PC and I really really really want to play my favorite classics on the same platform.

Hopefully this comment doesn't get buried.
In the patch notes, it states some people have complained about the feel of aim. I never brought it up before, but in HCE I do notice that even with the aim sensitivity maxed out at 10, it feels more like a 5. For whatever reason, changing the sensitivity does very little for me. If that could be fixed it would be awesome. Back in the day I used a setting of 8, but the current feel even at 10 is much much slower.
First of all I love you guys and am so happy this game is still getting attention.

I think that this games playlist need to be less devided. I understand that there is a certain player base that likes only one perticular Halo, but I personally feel that one on the points of this game is to bring the Halo games together. That and the fact that the ranked playlists are to sparcely populated for this much division.

Also ranked btb is something that needs to happen, just with slightly more lenient matchmaking requirements.

Also the majority of players wanting their own special playlists are Halo 3 players. Halo 3 is backwards compatible and has been updated for the XBOX One X. Let them play Halo 3 if that's what they want!
First of all I love you guys and am so happy this game is still getting attention.

I think that this games playlist need to be less devided. I understand that there is a certain player base that likes only one perticular Halo, but I personally feel that one on the points of this game is to bring the Halo games together. That and the fact that the ranked playlists are to sparcely populated for this much division.

Also ranked btb is something that needs to happen, just with slightly more lenient matchmaking requirements.
Said this multiple times. No more than 8 playlists (I’d prefer 6) not enough players. There’s 30+ playlists across both H5 and MCC. That’s just not sustainable. Should be like 15 max across both. Look at other games. Millions of players no more than 6 playlists. Halo atm is like the opposite.
Ltown770 wrote:
Still no H2C Team Deathmatch.... WHY? I am getting sick of H2C arena.
Team Deathmatch, title exclusive, RANKED, has to be implemented or you are going to lose more players than you will ever gain. Just the other day I was forced to play 1 flag on Accension three times in a row and I can assure you nobody in that lobby enjoyed it, especially when half of the players backed out. 343, you need to separate team objective and team deathmatch now not in the future. Also, if HCE and H3(gross) gets a team doubles playlist, so should H2C. H2C is hands down the greatest Halo and other than SWAT (the only playable type right now) we are forced to pick between hardcore and arena, and trust me I can't thank you guys enough for adding H2C SWAT but we still need Ranked team deathmatch.
We paid money to pick the game type/title of our choice. I am sick of being forced in to an objective game that everyone quits out of. It's obvious the majority of the community wants team deathmatch. The ball is in your court 343, give the people what they want.
Another example of someone wanting to further devided the playlists. You can't please everyone
As much as I'd like to see a plethora of changes made to the game I'm honestly still having loads of fun playing MCC and appreciate all the effort in them fixing it. Keep it up 343!
Just noticed that even though the patch notes indicate that Blood Gulch CTF was changed, if you look in the Halo CE Team Arena Playlist, at the available maps, only slayer is listed under blood Gulch. no CTF.

Please add some Blood Gulch CTF!
They brought back halo 3 btb snipers.
Dope
Thank you

Defeats the purpose
They left pistols in? Do they even playtest this -Yoink-?
They do, a lot, but things sneak passed sometimes.
ske7ch wrote:
Howdy folks! Today we launched a new patch with additional fixes and improvements to MCC. You can read the official patch notes and blog RIGHT HERE.

Please use this thread to discuss anything and everything related to this update.

Thanks for your support!
Please 343 I really miss the Halo 4 big team, me and my crew only play that, please gave us that back.
what are the requirements for the halo mvp nameplate like do you have to be super good or how do you judge case-by-case who deserves it?
Halo CE arena playlist is completely broken now. Slayer to 100 and 5 minute oddball? Ruined what was the only playlist I play regularly as an original halo player. If it doesn't get back I'll be pretty pissed. So many people quit in the previous variants this just makes it worse. And I was one of the ones that would finish ever game on principle but I can't get slaughtered 75 times in a game to make a point. Guess I'll just quit a lot now because of bad teams and take forced time outs. Thanks.
The kill count was highly requested by the Halo CE Community for the Team Arena and BTB playlist, a 50 kill count in both of those playlists have the matches go by to quickly, that also goes for KOTH as well. A two minute KOTH match is to short esp. on certain maps like Damnation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13