Is it possible to get a ranked Snipers for the MCC (Maybe have it go through all the halo's or something)?

It would also be awesome to get a Halo 4 team slayer ranked playlist option as well, but if it can't be done, then that's that. I'm just curious if anyone knows if it can be done, or if there is a particular reason it hasn't been done yet?
I vote this too, but only for H3/H2. I reject H4
H4 wasn't a very popular Halo so odds are there aren't enough players playing H4 to support a ranked playlist.
LethalQ - Thanks, I guess I never really noticed the POP on H4 being low since i get matches in it quickly compared to the others, but it makes since what your saying, with it being unpopular.

Stompdown - Lol, well I can understand that I myself like all the halo's except for 5, to each his own i suppose, but more than anything i just want to play snipes again.
I definitely think it should be ranked because I get games so easily. Within seconds.
Lebrons Thumb - I agree with ya, but i don't know who to message, or how to get whoever runs the MCC to even see this, tiny forum we have going.
Lebrons Thumb - I agree with ya, but i don't know who to message, or how to get whoever runs the MCC to even see this, tiny forum we have going.
The quote button exists for a reason :winkyface:

In the early days of MCC, there were a lot of ranked playlists. But things change due to feedback. Yes, it can be done but if it's going to be used. There's the social games aspect. Me personally, i play snipers only 25% of the time. Not that fond of it. I'll use it if it shows up in Action Sack or if i get a map and get the sniper.
There's another thread asking about Ranked SWAT and the same argument can be done here. It can split the population more than it should and the population is at a level where getting balanced games seems quite hard to achieve. I play mostly Ranked Reach Slayer and Social Snipers, and games are unbalanced in both playlists. Also, in my experience, the number of quitters is just crazy, also for both playlists.
Aquatic Sparrow - Sorry I'm not much of a thread guy so I'm not sure what most of the buttons do, so i just avoid them.

Sni1perodst, Aquatic Sparrow - I remember in the old halo games Ranked Snipes was highly requested so I don't think it will be a pop issue, it wouldn't surprise me if it increased player base actually, now i understand if your saying it would detract from other game types, and that would suck for them, so i can understand why they might avoid it in that case but it seems just as unfair that Snipes is getting little love due to a lack of options on the ranking list.

Sni1perodst - thanks for letting me know about the swat forum I'm gonna check it out as it might help me understand more.
I know this is random but i just want to thank everyone for your comments and input for this, I honestly didn't think i would get any replies at all, so thanks again for everything.
Aquatic Sparrow - Sorry I'm not much of a thread guy so I'm not sure what most of the buttons do, so i just avoid them.

Sni1perodst, Aquatic Sparrow - I remember in the old halo games Ranked Snipes was highly requested so I don't think it will be a pop issue, it wouldn't surprise me if it increased player base actually, now i understand if your saying it would detract from other game types, and that would suck for them, so i can understand why they might avoid it in that case but it seems just as unfair that Snipes is getting little love due to a lack of options on the ranking list.

Sni1perodst - thanks for letting me know about the swat forum I'm gonna check it out as it might help me understand more.
Quotes make posts cleaner ;) Also, it avoids misspelling gamertags (e.g. mine in this case :P) and it notifies the poster that he/she has been quoted. You just need to click on the "QUOTE" button under a post.

I agree that Ranked Snipers was highly requested. However, I feel like the MCC population as a whole is quite low at the moment. But yeah, maybe adding ranked playlists such as Snipers and SWAT could help.
SN1P3RODST wrote:

Quotes make posts cleaner ;) Also, it avoids misspelling gamertags (e.g. mine in this case :P) and it notifies the poster that he/she has been quoted. You just need to click on the "QUOTE" button under a post.

I agree that Ranked Snipers was highly requested. However, I feel like the MCC population as a whole is quite low at the moment. But yeah, maybe adding ranked playlists such as Snipers and SWAT could help.
So is Quote basically reply then, also sorry about mistyping your name I was pretty tired the other day when i replied.