Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Stats no longer updating ??

OP ARTUR S 004 PT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi Guys,

Is this happening for anyone else?

My stats aren't updating like my K/D AND WINNING PERCENTAGE.

Anyone else having this ?
Been like that for about 2 months now. Not even an acknowledgement in the latest MCC update either.

I'm really starting to lose faith in 343. They're too busy adding new content instead of fixing -Yoink- that's been broken for months/years.

I've always been a huge Halo fan since the OG Xbox but I wouldn't be surprised if Infinite is going to completely suck despite the delay. Hope I'm wrong.......
Not even an acknowledgement in the latest MCC update either.
343 responded to it in this thread.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yeah I've seen that which is why I said in the LATEST update. Seriously shouldn't take a month and a half (and counting) to fix. More worrying is, why did it stop tracking in the first place.
Yeah I've seen that which is why I said in the LATEST update. Seriously shouldn't take a month and a half (and counting) to fix. More worrying is, why did it stop tracking in the first place.
The dev blog's release and 343's latest response in that thread were made on the same day. They mentioned it required a couple teams to work on it which likely makes it more complicated considering everyone is working from home.
Meh I never check my stats so can't say really... But I would rather them fix and add in game content that worry something about stats. Sure they should work but stuff that effects game play should take priority.
LethalQ wrote:
Meh I never check my stats so can't say really... But I would rather them fix and add in game content that worry something about stats. Sure they should work but stuff that effects game play should take priority.
I’m honestly more bothered by the fact that my last achievement in the MCC is now unobtainable due to stats not tracking. I realize that my viewpoint is very niche though
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The dev blog's release and 343's latest response in that thread were made on the same day. They mentioned it required a couple teams to work on it which likely makes it more complicated considering everyone is working from home.
Still no excuse
LethalQ wrote:
I’m honestly more bothered by the fact that my last achievement in the MCC is now unobtainable due to stats not tracking. I realize that my viewpoint is very niche though
Which one??
Still no excuse
You're jumping to conclusions when we don't even know what the problem is that's causing it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Ah, so you know what coding language they maintain the stats with, the version control process they use, and what app dependencies exist in their stats databases? Sounds like you should be able to go pick those up and fix it pretty quickly with that confidence eh?
LethalQ wrote:
Which one??
500 wins. I’m stuck at 462 until the issue is resolved, even though I should be over 500
LethalQ wrote:
Which one??
500 wins. I’m stuck at 462 until the issue is resolved, even though I should be over 500
That would be frustrating as I too like getting achievements. Luckily I have that one already and the only achievements I have left I don't believe need stat tracking.
Been like that for about 2 months now. Not even an acknowledgement in the latest MCC update either.

I'm really starting to lose faith in 343. They're too busy adding new content instead of fixing -Yoink- that's been broken for months/years.

I've always been a huge Halo fan since the OG Xbox but I wouldn't be surprised if Infinite is going to completely suck despite the delay. Hope I'm wrong.......
I've played many online games in MCC, and it still says level 1 for me
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Still no excuse
You're jumping to conclusions when we don't even know what the problem is that's causing it.
How is that jumping into conclusions?
Okay, then what is still no excuse supposed to mean? From my perspective based on the conversation I was having with the other person, your response sounded like 343 working from home, having to work with other teams and it's still broke after a month and half is still no excuse for it not being fixed.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Okay, then what is still no excuse supposed to mean? From my perspective based on the conversation I was having with the other person, your response sounded like 343 working from home, having to work with other teams and it's still broke after a month and half is still no excuse for it not being fixed.
Just shut up dude
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Go to sleep
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Just shut up dude
Just learn how software development works
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Ah, so you know what coding language they maintain the stats with, the version control process they use, and what app dependencies exist in their stats databases? Sounds like you should be able to go pick those up and fix it pretty quickly with that confidence eh?
Seriously why are you defending 343 so much? It's not just these new achievement issues that are ruining the game for so many players, there's ones reported from about 2-3 years ago that still haven't been fixed!

In this day and age that's pretty unacceptable. And I never said I could fix the problems. Just think they should actually fix -Yoink- instead of adding more content and breaking more while they're at it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2