2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 42
Are there any plans to tweak the CE magnums auto aim? It was too easy in MCC, everyone and their grandmothers was 3-hitting everyone. The OG CE magnum wasn't that easy, actually required some gun skill.

You guys should get some of the top guys who still LAN CE to beta test the new MCC CE engine and help you tweak it to feel more like the original.

I think the problem was too much bullet magnetism or too big hitboxes. The reticle magnetism felt about right. I think the snipe had a bit of the same problem. But the CE LAN diehards would be better resources than me for the specifics.
Please 343, add Halo Reach in 4K to MCC or via BC like Halo 3! That would make lots of Halo fans very happy.
Halo reach 4k- yes
Halo reach mcc- no
Why not? They added Halo 3 ODST as a gift for early players. So they could add Reach's campaign mode in the same way. The campaign is all i really care about but if 343 updates Reach to 4K as a bc title, then the multiplayer would get an update aswell. So i think bc update would be the best. But if 343 would add Reach in MCC they could include only the campaign mode. Do you agree?
I would love a 4k update to halo reach, but adding the game to tmcc isn't really a good idea imo. There are already 8 different game engines in this broken game. Even if 343 fixes mostly every problem they still shouldn't try adding another game to it.
There's no need to add Reach into MCC. Firefight? Don't think so either, but its a better possibility than Reach.
"Stay on target...stay on target."
Will you keep the halo 2 ranking system or go to halo 3s? Also, level 50s getting matched with low levels will that be fixed? What about adding the military rank emblems from halo 3 or reach from just playing the game? Fixes to voting system?
Please 343, add Halo Reach in 4K to MCC or via BC like Halo 3! That would make lots of Halo fans very happy.
Halo reach 4k- yes
Halo reach mcc- no
Why not? They added Halo 3 ODST as a gift for early players. So they could add Reach's campaign mode in the same way. The campaign is all i really care about but if 343 updates Reach to 4K as a bc title, then the multiplayer would get an update aswell. So i think bc update would be the best. But if 343 would add Reach in MCC they could include only the campaign mode. Do you agree?
I would love a 4k update to halo reach, but adding the game to tmcc isn't really a good idea imo. There are already 8 different game engines in this broken game. Even if 343 fixes mostly every problem they still shouldn't try adding another game to it.
Yeah, it's probably best if they fix the game first and then add in Reach when everything is working as intended. Or just update bc Reach to 4K HDR like they did with Halo 3. I think that would be the best option.
Or just update bc Reach to 4K HDR like they did with Halo 3. I think that would be the best option.
That would be something the Backwards Compatible team over at Xbox would handle

Again though, we're straying off-topic here
stckrboy wrote:
Or just update bc Reach to 4K HDR like they did with Halo 3. I think that would be the best option.
That would be something the Backwards Compatible team over at Xbox would handle

Again though, we're straying off-topic here
Understood. I won't mention anything about bc in this thread again.
MBT808 wrote:
So far it looks like a good game plan, if even half of the issues get fixed I would say that would be a reasonable success. It sounds promising and I really hope it works out.

one thing that would be really cool is if maybe certain affinity could make a map pack for halo 2 anniversary. I mean ODST firefight would be nice, but at the same time a map pack is more reasonable addition to MCC at this point in time. One thing I notice no one mentioning is the possibility of adding forge maps into the map rotation, which worked really well in reach so why not add it to mcc. Still, hopefully the update/fix for MCC will breath some new life into this ambitious project.

I’d like to see halo reach too, but I think it should get a Xbox one edition with its own 4K 60fps update(since it’s still the only halo game not natively available on Xbox one).
I've commented this probably hundreds of times, but this could easily be solved with a proper server browser with map rotations
I hope that when the MCC update arrives these things will be addressed. An option to disable the helmet hud in Halo 4 campaign. It's a bit too intrusive imo. The controls needs some tweaking too, especially Halo 3's controls imo. Maybe you could add the same control tweaking options like in Halo 5. Dead zone and look acceleration options for example, that would make the game much better experience. Also, Halo 3's FOV is too low, increasing it to atleast 70 would make it less nauseous to play. And please add in HDR support. Thanks 343 for listening to our feedback!
My only concern is already being addressed constantly, and that's the overabundance of Halo 3 matches in the BTB playlist. I guess my question is: are you guys planning on a sort of filter system that we can set clientside so we aren't stuck playing Halo 3 all the time?
Will the team make armor customisation the way it used to be? I know it's only a cosmetic issue but theres something special about getting your spartan looking just the way you want them to.
We can has flaming recon in halo 3?
The biggest thing that bugs me about Halo: TMCC is the fact that, while it should by all accounts be the definitive way to play each of the games due to its increased resolution and framerate, it has a sizeable amount of missing features and content from the original games. As a result, I don’t think it can be said that TMCC is the single best way to play each of the games in the collection.

In light of this, I’d like to ask the following questions:
  1. Is it feasible for customisation of individual armour pieces to be supported in MCC in the future, rather than having to select a full set?
  2. Are there any plans to add in Halo 4's armour skins, which aren't currently featured in TMCC?
  3. Is it possible to add the missing DLC content from Halo 2 and Halo 4 into the game, and are there any plans to do so? Namely, this content is the majority of the Champions Bundle, all of the post-launch weapon skins, the Recharge and Survivor support packages, the Resistor tactical package and the Halo 2 Zombie gametype.
  4. Although I’m probably the only one asking for this, are there any plans to bring back CEA’s Library feature and 3DTV support? All the Library’s entries could just be unlocked by default without requiring Kinect.
  5. Finally, I know the chances of this are slim, but are there any plans to bring Halo 3: ODST’s Firefight to TMCC?
Additionally, although it’s probably not high on the to-do list compared to all the bug fixes, it would be amazing if any of the following were to make it into TMCC:
And finally, although I’m well aware that it definitely won’t happen, I’d be remiss not to mention that I would absolutely love it if Halo: Reach or the complete parts of Halo Online were added to the collection :P
bring back the ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far adding the totals we have Reach, ODST Firefight, Dedicated Servers, and cross game playlists being the most talked about issues here. The last two are confirmed to be fixed when the fix is completed.
Will you be putting in a total player count for who is online and for playlists as well? Will their also be a ping bar to know what your connection is during game?
From someone who's played thousands of hours on Halo 3 in MCC....Halo 3 ranked matchmaking system largest issues. 1) Getting paired up and against the proper leveled people has been a hurdle it seems. When you get to 40-50 level it always seems to pair me up with sub 20's and against 4 people that are 35+. 2) Halo 3 used to pair parties against parties..for example: a team of 3 and 1 solo go against a team of 3 and 1 or two teams of 2 paired. Currently, you can go in as a party of 4 and go up against 4 individual players. This used to never be the case in the original Halo 3 and it was a much better system. 4) Also, quitting game after being paired up in a match lobby should count as a loss like it used to in original Halo 3. Too many players cherry picking their matches this way and not being punished for it. It's a big reason why there are so many 3v4 matches.
Please give h3 snipers its own playlist and update it to h3bc standards. There's a really big h3 snipers community.
Also, there was an issue with the timing of the power-ups and power weapons in MCC Halo 1. They are all supposed to be on a strict static timer (along with the other weapons and grenades... all map pickups actually). But the timer in MCC was really inconsistent. It didn't start as the game loaded, there was often a several second error. Also, it seemed to slow down or speed up as the game progressed, so it the weapons spawns would be progressively farther off as the game progressed. Really bad... weapon timing is absolutely critical in CE, since there are so many nade points to use for blowing them towards you. The fact that they're off by several seconds is really a problem.
From someone who's played thousands of hours on Halo 3 in MCC....Halo 3 ranked matchmaking system largest issues. 1) Getting paired up and against the proper leveled people has been a hurdle it seems. When you get to 40-50 level it always seems to pair me up with sub 20's and against 4 people that are 35+. 2) Halo 3 used to pair parties against parties..for example: a team of 3 and 1 solo go against a team of 3 and 1 or two teams of 2 paired. Currently, you can go in as a party of 4 and go up against 4 individual players. This used to never be the case in the original Halo 3 and it was a much better system. 4) Also, quitting game after being paired up in a match lobby should count as a loss like it used to in original Halo 3. Too many players cherry picking their matches this way and not being punished for it. It's a big reason why there are so many 3v4 matches.
The matchmaking problems you described happen in pretty much any ranked playlist. Rank doesn't even matter in terms of getting matched, which is something they desperately need to fix.
Will there be any new playlists?

Becasue Halo 2 anniversary matchmaking achievements are really hard to get because there are very low perportion of maps in the current playlists where you can say, splatter people quickly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 42