Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Update - Questions for the Team?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 43
I have noticed that some dialogue from the marines in Halo 2 campaign is missing on MCC (not dialogue from the IWHBYD skull). Will that be fixed? And will there be an option in the SETTINGS menu where players can toggle between the classic and new sound effects on Halo: Combat Evolved besides the music?
I would like full customization to Spartans and elites
Do you guys plan on giving full mix-and-match customization to Halo 3 Spartans and Elites?
When's Development update 4 coming? :)
Will we be getting rid of cross game playlists?
Question about LAN/system link.

I know that we are supposed to be getting system link, but will we be able to turn the hitbox changes on Halo CE on/off for LAN? Being host on CE customs feels a little weird since the changes. (At least for me it does)

I know that we are supposed to be getting system link, but will we be able to turn the hitbox changes on Halo CE on/off for LAN? Being host on CE customs feels a little weird since the changes. (At least for me it does)
What hitbox changes are you referring to?

Halo CE in MCC is PC build unfortunately. Hit registration is terrible compared to console... you dont even need to lead your shots (Stupid).
The host advantage is extreme, but they did say dedicated servers will help.

I have asked a dozen times if they will revert to console build... but they never respond.

Halo CE in MCC is PC build unfortunately. Hit registration is terrible compared to console... you dont even need to lead your shots (Stupid).

I have asked a dozen times if they will revert to console build... but they never respond.
Very well possible the MCC team will use a mod that was on the PC version of Halo CE that made the game run like the OG Xbox version, especially since Sean is in charge of the CE fixes. The guy did all the Action Replay stuff on the OG Xbox Version and was part of Open Sauce on the PC version.

Any chance we're in running Customs with the same people if not I'm up for combining groups. Do you know Bernie Nadoff, Jiggawhat, MouthyMite, Enectio etc.

What hitbox changes are you referring to?
When mcc first came it u had to lead every shot because CE never had net code. It was basically the pc version. They adjusted the hit box with an update on mcc to make it more playable

Any chance we're in running Customs with the same people if not I'm up for combining groups. Do you know Bernie Nadoff, Jiggawhat, MouthyMite, Enectio etc.
No i run them with people i know in RL, and we dont really do them much anymore. Im always down to have more people to play with tho

Very well possible the MCC team will use a mod that was on the PC version of Halo CE that made the game run like the OG Xbox version, especially since Sean is in charge of the CE fixes. The guy did all the Action Replay stuff on the OG Xbox Version and was part of Open Sauce on the PC version.
Thats good to hear
DeMeNtEd0nE - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
Are you going to add custom campaign playlists?
Just a quick question while I do understand that Reach in MCC might still be far away(I still am really hopeful for it tho). If Reach was put on MCC would you be able to transfer progress? Because I’m at a relatively high rank and have the limited edition armor, or would it be like Halo 3, where ALL the armor is just unlocked from the start?
Just a quick question while I do understand that Reach in MCC might still be far away(I still am really hopeful for it tho). If Reach was put on MCC would you be able to transfer progress? Because I’m at a relatively high rank and have the limited edition armor, or would it be like Halo 3, where ALL the armor is just unlocked from the start?
More than likely the items would be unlocked just like the other games. Nothing would transfer over
More than likely the items would be unlocked just like the other games. Nothing would transfer over
Will we be receiving new maps for Halo 2 Anniversary? I and many others like that game alot and would like to see more classic Halo 2 maps remastered like Midship, Ivory Tower and Waterworks.
While 90% sure this won’t be the case, when the major updates come player progress won’t be reset right?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 43