Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Update - Questions for the Team?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 43
How do qualify for the Flights aside from signing up?
Playing MCC a lot and being lucky.
I'm surprised and a bit sad that more people aren't asking about offline performance issues. I don't ever intend to buy an xbox live membership, and I absolutely love Halo's campaigns, however.. I don't see much news on this huge update in the way of overall performance improvements

I would really like to see a drastic improvement in frame rate on Halo CE on the remastered graphics. I have to switch to the old graphics constantly to non-stuttery frame rates, and when playing split-screen, I have to keep it on old graphics 100% of the time to be playable.

The other titles are quite a bit better in this regard for single player, but they are still pretty choppy on split screen.

Is there any hope in getting a settings toggle for turning the old graphics engine off to hopefully gain a few % increase in FPS? You guys obviously aimed for a smooth 60, but its not delivered. Sometimes worse than the classic 30 fps due to the inconsistencies and stuttering.
KayMrt wrote:
Playing MCC a lot and being lucky.
Thank you sir
I wonder how realistic in game Leaderboards for multiplayer and/or ranked matchmaking would be in the MCC? Speedrunners and people who go for high Arcade scores have always have the feature available to them.
I downloaded the Xbox insider hub, and I got my confirmation email about joining the mcc insider community. But now I can't seem to find the actual playable mcc insider is that normal if not what is happening?
I downloaded the Xbox insider hub, and I got my confirmation email about joining the mcc insider community. But now I can't seem to find the actual playable mcc insider is that normal if not what is happening?
You need to actually be accepted into a flight first before you can start playing MCC. Flight 2 just finished a few days ago so the team will be working on pulling together the data on that and preparing for he next flight. Be sure to keep an eye on the pinned feedback threads here for details of when the next flight will drop. info will also likely be posted on social channels and in Community Updates.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/mccinsider
stckrboy wrote:
You need to actually be accepted into a flight first before you can start playing MCC. Flight 2 just finished a few days ago so the team will be working on pulling together the data on that and preparing for he next flight. Be sure to keep an eye on the pinned feedback threads here for details of when the next flight will drop. info will also likely be posted on social channels and in Community Updates.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/mccinsider
Thank you so much I will for sure keep my eyes open, are decisions based on multi player stats only cause my campaign stats are amazing aswell
Thank you so much I will for sure keep my eyes open, are decisions based on multi player stats only cause my campaign stats are amazing aswell
I don't know the exact criteria, but play time and experience withing the insiders program can and have factored into this. The 2nd flight included everyone from the first plus a bunch of new players, so I imagine the 3rd flight - unless it's for something specific - will follow the same format
Are you guys planning on fixing the FOV in mcc h2 to match OG h2 xbox? I just didn't hear anything about it. Thanks.
Are you guys planning on fixing the FOV in mcc h2 to match OG h2 xbox? I just didn't hear anything about it. Thanks.
As someone who’s part of the flights don’t worry about it it’s already taken care of man.
LuminousIy wrote:
As someone who’s part of the flights don’t worry about it it’s already taken care of man.
Ok because I heard that the 4v4 halo 2 flight they did had a halo 3 fov on it which is not good.
How do i join mcc insider program i would like to sign up
How do i join mcc insider program i would like to sign up
You can find all the information in this blog post
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-insider-program
Maybe I’m wrong but I heard about all the updates coming to the original Xbox games (Halo 3 gets 4K...) will those come to the MCC.
Also wierd pitch but what about adding Halo Reach, I know it’s called the Master Cheif Collection but there is Halo 3 ODST could you maybe add Reach?
Thanks
LuminousIy wrote:
Ok because I heard that the 4v4 halo 2 flight they did had a halo 3 fov on it which is not good.
There’s been an update to the build last night it’s been fixed we have a different forum and discord set up for the flight
LuminousIy wrote:
LuminousIy wrote:
There’s been an update to the build last night it’s been fixed we have a different forum and discord set up for the flight
Thank you for the information man.
Aside from the FoV, I would like to see this viewport issue taken care of:
http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9656-halo-the-master-chief-collection-bugissue-list/page-4#entry482380
Aside from the FoV, I would like to see this viewport issue taken care of:
http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9656-halo-the-master-chief-collection-bugissue-list/page-4#entry482380
Absolutely. Everything discussed in that link is crucial.
I have a question for you 343: When playing Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 2 Anniversary campaigns i notice quite a bit of flaws in the graphics, talking about white lines, flikkering objects like walls which r put together, the weaponholders in the first Halo 2 mission... My question is will flaws like this be fixed? Im interested to know because flaws like I described make the game feel a bit cheap.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 43