Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Update - Questions for the Team?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43
Loving this update and looking forward to future updates but one question could Halo 3 please be put back on the big team battle playlist cause it would be awesome to have a mix of all of the games in big team. You can still keep the Halo 3 big team playlist in addition to that so that way people who just want to play H3 big team still can.
H to the no. There is literally no good reason to do this. Want a round of H3 BTB? Play the H3 playlist. Want other BTB? Play the cross-game playlist.
The good reason would be to be able to play big team on all Halos without having to change playlists. There’s literally no reason to not have Halo 3 in btb and it still have it’s own playlist as well.
So people who don't want to play H3 should be forced to, and people who only want to play H3 should be forced to play the other titles, just to save you the 5 seconds it takes to switch playlists? Talk about inconsiderate.
Look bud I don’t understand why you have to get heated about this. If you don’t agree with me that’s fine but you don’t have to be rude about it. It makes no sense to a have full cross game btb playlist and not have all the halos included in it. They could always later down the line have separate btb playlists for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 4 if people don’t want to play Halo 3. I’m fine if they keep btb the way it is I’m just saying I think it would be cool if this was something they would potentially do in the future.
Dang.

So having a playlist all to yourself for H3 isn’t enough? You’d like the cross game BTB playlist to have H3 too? Sounds rough.

#1stWorldProblems
If you actually read what I said then you would I saw that I said that I’m okay with the way btb is currently I’m just saying that it would be cool if there were more options on how to play btb. Last I checked more choices on how to play wasn’t a bad thing and last I checked was what most everyone wanted. This toxic behavior from y’all is completely unnecessary. You don’t have to get upset because you don’t agree with what someone says.
MCC for PC is my question
First of all, the update made major changes and put a smile to my face, since before I wasn't able to find games in ranked, for that a huge GG for those who worked on the patch and those on the insider program. Now here are my question for the next patch (if there is going to be one) :

• Will we see the return of Lone Wolves or some sort of FFA into the ranked playlist?
  • Since you expanded the ping range people were able to find games faster, the cost was having a solid connection. Can you do something about this cost? Or is population at fault here?
  • The spawns across MCC are questionable, people spawing in front of you after you kill them (while you are one shot) and other moments like these ruin the game. Can we get conformation that this is an issue and have someone fix it?
  • Is customs browser still a thing?
And my last question :
  • Do you guys like pizza?
Loving this update and looking forward to future updates but one question could Halo 3 please be put back on the big team battle playlist cause it would be awesome to have a mix of all of the games in big team. You can still keep the Halo 3 big team playlist in addition to that so that way people who just want to play H3 big team still can.
H to the no. There is literally no good reason to do this. Want a round of H3 BTB? Play the H3 playlist. Want other BTB? Play the cross-game playlist.
The good reason would be to be able to play big team on all Halos without having to change playlists. There’s literally no reason to not have Halo 3 in btb and it still have it’s own playlist as well.
So people who don't want to play H3 should be forced to, and people who only want to play H3 should be forced to play the other titles, just to save you the 5 seconds it takes to switch playlists? Talk about inconsiderate.
Look bud I don’t understand why you have to get heated about this. If you don’t agree with me that’s fine but you don’t have to be rude about it. It makes no sense to a have full cross game btb playlist and not have all the halos included in it. They could always later down the line have separate btb playlists for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 4 if people don’t want to play Halo 3. I’m fine if they keep btb the way it is I’m just saying I think it would be cool if this was something they would potentially do in the future.
Dang.

So having a playlist all to yourself for H3 isn’t enough? You’d like the cross game BTB playlist to have H3 too? Sounds rough.

#1stWorldProblems
If you actually read what I said then you would I saw that I said that I’m okay with the way btb is currently I’m just saying that it would be cool if there were more options on how to play btb. Last I checked more choices on how to play wasn’t a bad thing and last I checked was what most everyone wanted. This toxic behavior from y’all is completely unnecessary. You don’t have to get upset because you don’t agree with what someone says.
You think me and DankMemes are being toxic? You’re not from around these parts eh?

Heres what you need to know. From the launch of TMCC H3 players were notoriously the worst quitters of any of the Halo fans. I know because I tried playing the Team Slayer and BTB playlists, and although my friends and I never quit H3, all the other games had a massive amount of quitters. Combine that with the fact that so many H3 fans freely admitted to quitting here in the forums, and then you would understand why some of us would be greatly concerned at the suggestion that H3 be added back to the playlist it was just removed from.

So, yeah, my bad? Sorry for flinching at the thought and being so toxic about it? Okay. I apologize.
Dang.

#1stWorldProblems
You think me and DankMemes are being toxic? You’re not from around these parts eh?

Heres what you need to know. From the launch of TMCC H3 players were notoriously the worst quitters of any of the Halo fans. I know because I tried playing the Team Slayer and BTB playlists, and although my friends and I never quit H3, all the other games had a massive amount of quitters. Combine that with the fact that so many H3 fans freely admitted to quitting here in the forums, and then you would understand why some of us would be greatly concerned at the suggestion that H3 be added back to the playlist it was just removed from.

So, yeah, my bad? Sorry for flinching at the thought and being so toxic about it? Okay. I apologize.
For your information I have been playing the game since it launched so you are not telling me anything I didn’t already know. Also people quit in the MCC no matter what because there isn’t a significant punishment that happens if they do so it’s not exclusive to Halo 3. And that’s why I was saying that later down the road it would be cool to have a separate btb playlists for Halo 1, 2, and 4 alongside a full cross game btb playlist so that if people don’t want to play a specific halo on btb they can but if they want to play all of them in one playlist they can. I’m just trying to think of a way to where everyone is happy. The reason why I am saying y’all are being toxic is because y’all are attacking me and calling me selfish instead of just simply and calmly telling me why you don’t agree with my idea. There’s nothing wrong with y’all disagreeing with me but that doesn’t mean you have to get angry about it. Anyways I am done with this pointless argument so goodbye to you both.
Stating that your idea is based on a lack of consideration is not rude. If you simply considered the interests of two sizeable groups of MCC players, you would see that your idea adds nothing of value.

Quote:
It makes no sense to a have full cross game btb playlist and not have all the halos included in it.
No one said it's a "full cross game" playlist. The fact that it is only cross-game game between H1, H2/A, and H4 is clearly communicated.

Lumping H3 into the cross-game BTB playlist when there's already a dedicated H3 BTB playlist is just absurd. All loss and no gain.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. ...
  6. 43