Is MCC worth getting knowing it won't have the same ranking system like reach have for the 360
Not sure why you would consider that a possible deal breaker for you. MCC is worth getting even without a progression system.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Is totally worth getting. Consider the fact that you are getting five, soon to be six, Xbox games in one collection for less than £80. That's well over 5000 gamerscore not to mention the complete multiplayer experience for all of the games.
Its going to have halo reach on the mcc and its going to have a progression system as well to unlock armour and other things :)

You are going to have a blast! :D
It's worth for its value considering you're getting five (soon to be six with a progression system) games for the price of one. Hell, you can go to eBay or Amazon, and find MCC on sale for like $30. That's a steal if you ask me if you want to relieve those games on 1080p/4K 60fps.
Definitly worth it. Alot of games are in it offering different experiences every match, 4 different campaigns. The other 2 are dlc's which if you want to play those you have to spent extra.the game is also receiving lots of updates that make it better,also adding a progression system soon,which is based on playtime and matches you play! No microtransactions which is a miracle nowadays, also an insane amount of achievements if you are interested in that.
Well, let's say reach wasn't being added at all (which it is). You currently have 5 different story campaigns and over 100 different multiplayer maps (this is not including forge maps) with many different multiplayer modes. You ask yourself is that worth it.

Now when reach is added that is another campaign to play, firefight and all those multiplayer maps added into the mix.
Is MCC worth getting knowing it won't have the same ranking system like reach have for the 360
well it will get with reach an somewhat reach style progression system according to devs.
i think this game is just for the ammount of content worth it + probably the only place left to play games of halo 1- 4 with good quality variarity and a healthy population.
just try to find a halo 3 btb on the x360 and you understand
More than worth it to have all the Xbox/360 Halos in one game. It was a bad launch but all is well now as it continues to be better and better with updates.
If you are a purist, some people have issues with some differences in the games from the originals.

But if you just love Halo and gaming in general - it's 100000000% worth it! The games look fantastic, and there is so much replayability with match composer for MP and the campaign playlists for SP.

Get it, you won't regret it.
I've been putting it off for years waiting for it to drop under 35 bucks. Bit the bullet this week and yes, it is absolutely worth it. They've fixed a lot of the issues.
Willehman wrote:
I've been putting it off for years waiting for it to drop under 35 bucks. Bit the bullet this week and yes, it is absolutely worth it. They've fixed a lot of the issues.
Good choice. I’d venture to say that the price won’t drop any time soon due to Reach coming out.
Depends, if your into pve do yourself a favour go play destiny 2 it's halo mechanics and feel. Made by bungie , with massive content that's free to play, frankly it's simply a better product.
If it's pvp different story it's definitely mcc as it's the ultimate shooter experience if you can put up with the servor lag issues and the dodgy hit registration.
If you do get it go the pc option as the xbox pop is horrendously low, and will only get worse as pc gains traction with each title release. the other bonus is the modding community will fix any of mcc shortcomings in a timely and better manner than 343 ever will