Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Missing Maps in certain Playlist

OP ParanoiaHades86

I notice there's a few Halo CE maps that aren't in the Multiplayer Playlist

1. Boarding Action- should be in Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and Big Team Battle

2. Chiron TL-34- also not in any playlist should be in Team Slayer Playlist, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and maybe Big Team Battle

3. Longest- this map need to be in Halo CE playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, And Big Team Battle

4. Death Canyon- definitely needs to be in Halo CE Playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, and Big Team Battle

5. Timberland- only needs Team Slayer, and Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5)

6. Death Island- not in any playlist definitely needs to be added to Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Big Team Slayer

Please when can we see a Big Team Battle Playlist for each Halo 1,2,3,4 there's few maps missing and I haven't got a chance to play them in Multiplayer only got to test them out in Custom games
I agree man, those were all awesome maps and I had some great times on those

1. Boarding Action- should be in Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and Big Team Battle

2. Chiron TL-34- also not in any playlist should be in Team Slayer Playlist, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), and maybe Big Team Battle

3. Longest- this map need to be in Halo CE playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, And Big Team Battle

4. Death Canyon- definitely needs to be in Halo CE Playlist (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Team Slayer, and Big Team Battle

6. Death Island- not in any playlist definitely needs to be added to Team Slayer, Halo CE (fix 3v3 to 5v5), Big Team Slayer

Please when can we see a Big Team Battle Playlist for each Halo 1,2,3,4 there's few maps missing and I haven't got a chance to play them in Multiplayer only got to test them out in Custom games
if anyone else is noticing maps missing in the Multiplayer playlist please post those maps in here so 343 can get a look at this and stuff they are missing

This has been brought up multiple times. I don't think 343 is reading these posts.

I did get into a BTB on Timbrrland last night. Awesome map!
Sandbox is missing
This dude just said Longest should be in Big Team Battle, I'm done!!!! Lmao!!!!
Have you ever played longest 8v8? It's loads of fun. Don't knock it until you try it. If chill out and wizard (currently not anymore) can be in snipers then why can't longest be in BTB?
Few other maps like Sandbox need to be in here but yes, these maps need to be in BTB at least, which some like Danger Canyon and Timberland are.
Hexor wrote:

Have you ever played longest 8v8? It's loads of fun. Don't knock it until you try it. If chill out and wizard (currently not anymore) can be in snipers then why can't longest be in BTB?
Maybe if you could spawn with no grenades. But playing with a large amount of people on any small to medium CE map is awful because of how powerful the nades are.
Why isn't blood freaking gulch in ce playlist? A least 3v3 flag...so lame
Hexor wrote:

Is something wrong with your brain?
Dead island <3