This game maybe an insanity test. Decided to play BTB during my day off and in 4 hours of playing the game i had TWO teammates go postive, and every objective game was either 5-1 (Territories), 3-0(Multi Flag), 2-0(One Flag). Almost feels like you're being punished for being a good player, just cause i have a KD over a 2.0 the game expects me to carry 4 players going at least negative 15? Now don't get me wrong i understand everyone gets bad teammates from time to time but when my team loses by 50 in Slayer even though i got plus 16 then next game i get THE SAME EXACT TEAMATES as the game before... with a couple new players going negative 10 thrown in there. Like did they expect them to miraculously get better over one game?! And when i quit because they're getting spawn killed i get banned. Just wondering WTF is wrong with this MMR?
I have to admit I go negative a lot so I'm one of those bad players sorry man I try I'm just not that good. :/
I have to admit I go negative a lot so I'm one of those bad players sorry man I try I'm just not that good. :/
I get that's there's a skill gap in this game, this is nothing against people who aren't the best. At a point i was one of them as well, what i don't understand is how the match making system doesn't give me any compentient players to help me. And why would it match you against people way better than yourself. It's not fun for you and me. Cause i'm sure you don't like not being able to leave your base or not getting any kills
That's the problem. There IS NO MMR. Even in ranked playlists, they match level 50s with level 1s. The population was so bad, nobody could find any games, so 343 widened the search radius so far that anyone could be matched with anyone. Your rank serves no purpose other than to show how many matches you've dominated.