Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Monopolized achievement not unlocking

OP BXR Isaac

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I got 178 minutes in total with all the halo 2 missions... it hasn’t unlocked. Anyone know why?

Thanks
BXR Isaac wrote:
I got 178 minutes in total with all the halo 2 missions... it hasn’t unlocked. Anyone know why?

Thanks
Look at your achievements on the mcc menu and it might say your missing a mission even though you have done it.Which means you might have to do that mission again.one other thing I suggest is signing out of your xbox account and then signing back in
I looked on MCC and every level is completed on legendary solo. I haven’t completed co op though, idk if that has to do with anything
I believe Legendary CoOp needs to be completed as well.

Heres how i got mine, Zombie Stomp 08 ran me thru ALL Legendary par score and times in CoOp. Then I ran the H2 campaign on Legendary Solo with Bandana, Envy and Scarab skull. Monopolized popped right after The Great Journey was finish.

I had to do H2 Solo to get it though from what Zombie Stomp 08 said. It did.
So can I run through legendary co op with scarab gun and bandana ?
If your just doing the maps to complete the difficulty, then yes. You can use any non scoring skulls.
If your doing par time and par scores, then you can't use those skulls.

Zombie Stomp ran us thru with part time and scores so we could get those and all the legendary runs done. Then to get the monopolized, I had to run H2 Legendary solo with Bandana, Envy and Scarab. I turn on some other ones as well. Be careful of BOOM skull. All explosions are way bigger and grunts explode as well so if your near you can die. Helps in some areas, detrimental in others. H2 is still a pain however a bit easier with these skulls on. Regret is the worst. Just have to keep bashing Regret until he dies. 25 times approx.
I don’t understand why I have to complete co op if I already completed solo legendary?
Complete all Halo 2 Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours. Maybe it's buggy... Seems to me you shouldn't have to do co-op and solo in under 3 hrs.
This happened to me before too. When I finally got mine to unlock I didn’t do coop or do any missions on coop, you don’t need to do coop but you can try because sometimes anything can happen. I was mad and just accepted that maybe I need to improve my times, which I did and eventually it unlocked after some missions. So my guess is to either improve times (your halo waypoint times) or just finish missions and maybe that will have it pop up.(possibly coop)
Also thinking about it, did you do any save and quits? I think that can affect and/or glitch your times. If so it is possible you may wanna redo those levels.
BXR Isaac wrote:
I don’t understand why I have to complete co op if I already completed solo legendary?
You don’t have to do coop man a few of my buddies were experiencing this same problem they got it to pop simply by doing one of the 3 following things.

1.) They hard reset their Xbox and restarted MCC they then proceeded to load up the first mission of H2 and it popped.

2.) They signed out of their profile deleted it from their Xbox they then recovered their profile hard reset their Xbox restarted MCC then signed backed in and loaded up the first mission of H2 and it popped.

3.) This is the suckiest option they had to uninstall and then reinstall MCC and hard reset their Xbox. They then proceeded to load up the first mission of H2 and it popped.

They all got their achievements using one of the above solutions. Unfortunately sometimes achievements are buggy and won’t pop hopefully one of these solutions help you man.

You might want to check and see what the status of your achievement is and see if it says done unlocking.
Thank you Zombie. I'll keep this in mind as well.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-2-legendary-under-3-hours/7e5f20c5-9c24-42cb-8f30-f29a46b8b46c/posts
Did all of your times record properly? I know I had to redo several missions because of a nasty bug where if you Save and Quit at the final checkpoint of a mission and then load back into it and complete it, the times will not save properly. Make sure all of your times show up on the mission list. You might not even have this issue, but hey, it pays to be sure.
OP got the achievement per his service record here. Congrats OP.
Myrmidont wrote:
Did all of your times record properly? I know I had to redo several missions because of a nasty bug where if you Save and Quit at the final checkpoint of a mission and then load back into it and complete it, the times will not save properly. Make sure all of your times show up on the mission list. You might not even have this issue, but hey, it pays to be sure.
Yes he got it after we checked his service record here on halo way point. I encourage gamers to check there service record on here to ensure the Par Times are with in the required times seen at the entry load of each map. The OP had one map that was a bit over time. So once he re-ran it and shaved off about ten minutes, BOOM, it popped.
Also try to complete each map in one game session if possible. Try not to save/quie and come back later. Could cause problems. Run the entire map in one run.
Hey guys so I ended up getting the achievment after completing gravemind 10 mins faster. So if anyone is having problems getting the achievment try redoing a level you did terribly on, or try doing the things zombie stomp 08 mentioned. Good luck to everyone doing this achievment.
It wasn't unlocking for me, so I tried loading up The Armory, because I found another suggestion to do that. As soon as I got to the loading screen, the achievement unlocked.
I’ve tried everything. Still can’t get it to pop :( all my times are on the leaderboards and I’ve calculated them up and it’s under 3 hours .
How can I check to see the status of my achievement? I’ve been on Xbox.com but I can’t figure out where to go to find that out
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2