Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Multiplayer - 'Recon Renegade' | Team Finder

OP Grady Sk33ting

Hello,

I am looking for a team of three to help, and borderline carry me across some games of Halo 3 Recon Slayer.
There is a challenge, 'Recon Renegade', which involves getting to Rank 20 in Halo 3 Recon Slayer Competitive Playlist.
I am currently Rank 12/13, but can't progress much faster, and the challenge expires in five days.

I don't know if it's because the mix of PC players or what, but matchmaking has been so bad. Matching with people that are pros vs people that go negative kills or 0 kills.
I just need to get this challenge, and be done with it.

Please Help!
Hello,

I am looking for a team of three to help, and borderline carry me across some games of Halo 3 Recon Slayer.
There is a challenge, 'Recon Renegade', which involves getting to Rank 20 in Halo 3 Recon Slayer Competitive Playlist.
I am currently Rank 12/13, but can't progress much faster, and the challenge expires in five days.

I don't know if it's because the mix of PC players or what, but matchmaking has been so bad. Matching with people that are pros vs people that go negative kills or 0 kills.
I just need to get this challenge, and be done with it.

Please Help!
I am willing to play with you. I have a mike ready to go. Message me is you still need the help.