For example, does the server for multiplayer, Halo 4 in Halo: The Master Chief Collection include players from Halo 4 or just gamers playing with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
They aren't mixed. People playing the original h4 on their 360 can't play with people playing h4 in MCC.
They aren't mixed. People playing the original h4 on their 360 can't play with people playing h4 in MCC.
Then there must be so little players in H4 multiplayer in MCC that i only could find less than 10 games
Then there must be so little players in H4 multiplayer in MCC that i only could find less than 10 games
Yeah. It's pretty bleak. I wish they had given us backwards compatibility instead of the MCC. And they could've just done a regular H2 Anniversary.
Yeah. It's pretty bleak. I wish they had given us backwards compatibility instead of the MCC. And they could've just done a regular H2 Anniversary.
Agree especially the bold... :(
The Sector wrote:
If they're smart, once backward compatibility hits they'll turn MCC multiplayer into H2/H2A multiplayer (maybe with a little CE thrown in for good measure) and respectfully off-load the H3 and H4 people to their 360 discs so that those populations aren't split between MCC and BC. That's what they'd do if they were smart, but....
The Sector wrote:
If they're smart, once backward compatibility hits they'll turn MCC multiplayer into H2/H2A multiplayer (maybe with a little CE thrown in for good measure) and respectfully off-load the H3 and H4 people to their 360 discs so that those populations aren't split between MCC and BC. That's what they'd do if they were smart, but....
Totally agree.
The Sector wrote:
but that wouldnt be right as Halo: MCC has the H3 and H4, if you were to restrict multiplayer from H3 and H4 then it wouldnt be called Halo: MCC (Compiliation of all 4 games) now would it, that would be stupid to restrict the multiplayer from H3 and H4 to just the 360
The Sector wrote:
except i don't want to play in 30FPS
The Sector wrote:
but that wouldnt be right as Halo: MCC has the H3 and H4, if you were to restrict multiplayer from H3 and H4 then it wouldnt be called Halo: MCC (Compiliation of all 4 games) now would it, that would be stupid to restrict the multiplayer from H3 and H4 to just the 360
It would still have the campaigns. And wouldn't it be better for everyone if everyone had more people to play with and a much greater variety of playlists to choose from?
atleast give us more playlists, but removing h3 and h4 is outrageous, its not called Halo 1-2 Anniversary, its called Halo: MCC for a reason, master chiefs saga through out all of the games