Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

My suggestions for 8v8 HCE Playlist

OP METAL GOD HAND

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Well, I just played Infinity CTF and several people quit right off the bat.

Quitters suck.

But if the quit bans bans aren’t enough to deter people from quitting Infinity CTF, then I guess, yeah, put it in a playlist where people want to play it so the people that want to play it can have fun.

Or we can just wait for the custom browser. Because that’s how pc CE worked. So everyone that was playing wanted to play that thing, whatever it was. We also had JIP for PC, and you could switch teams mid game, which (in my experience) always led to evenly matched games. If my team was pubstomping, I always switched teams. Plenty of other guys did, too.

Edit: Why are people so self-centered? Would it actually kill you to just play the game that comes up?
I'm with you. Quitters need to be crushed with bans, not just this 5 minute junk. They need multi day bans from XBL entirely.

On another note, HCE DESPERATELY needs join in progress. The game already supports it, cause people have joined my custom games mid game. Blows my mind that it isn't on there. Would really love to hear the reasoning behind not having it.
To cheer everyone up, 8 vs 8 Customs tonight 9PM CST. Big Map, Small Map Rotation.

Boarding Action KOTH Snipers
Blood Gulch CTF
Damnation KOTH
Gephyrophobia CTF
Hang Em High OB (3 Balls)
SideWinder CTF
Chill Out KOTH
Danger Canyon Multi Assualt
Battle Creek CTF
Timberland CTF
Rat Race KOTH
Ice Fields Multi Assault.
To cheer everyone up, 8 vs 8 Customs tonight 9PM CST. Big Map, Small Map Rotation.

Boarding Action KOTH Snipers
Blood Gulch CTF
Damnation KOTH
Gephyrophobia CTF
Hang Em High OB (3 Balls)
SideWinder CTF
Chill Out KOTH
Danger Canyon Multi Assualt
Battle Creek CTF
Timberland CTF
Rat Race KOTH
Ice Fields Multi Assault.
I might actually join you.

I used to not be able to play because my connection was so bad that BTB was unplayable. But now that we have dedicated servers it might work.
Going to have to agree with everything Metal God Hand wrote here. Now the only question is when can 343 get this implemented? Sooner rather than later I would hope.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Looks like a bloated 2's or 4's objective playlist. When 90% of your maps are ones made for 2's or 4's, you probably need to reevaluate your BTB playlist. Are there no decent BTB Forge maps out there that you could pick instead?
Forge wasn’t in CE 🤦‍♀️
Forge wasn’t in CE 🤦‍♀️
I wasn't talking about Forge in the traditional sense which I already clarified in my later posts and in hindsight know it was the wrong word to use. There are obviously custom maps made out there for CE so I was talking about that and if there were any for BTB. I'll go back and edit my post in case more people decide not to read later posts. Anyway, Metal already answered my question.
I would personally disagree with u on that , I personally love playing those maps and also those maps were barely appearing on the playlist before the update heck in 2 years of mcc I managed to find blood glutch matches for Ce btb
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3