Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Nameplate Feedback Request

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Btw it would be nice to see the gold chief nameplate return for a special seasonal challenge and not a handout maybe or a nameplate similar but looks way cooler.
Platinum Nameplates should be Onyx.
I think it would better differentiate them from Silver Nameplates especially those tied to prestigious achievements like Sub 3 Hour Legendary Campaigns.
The LASO Nameplates in general also feel very underwhelming.
A black or red background would look really cool and make it clear what the level of it is
I wish there was a way to make the older nameplates feel more worthwhile given the shiny new ones. Mostly since the old ones are simple flat colors. Animated nameplates would be really cool to see!
I think generally more nameplates for actually doing things.

Ive never really been excited about getting a nameplate for completing the par score on a campaign level.

Maybe something for frequent map makers, people who host lobbies often or something along those lines.

It would be nice to see more stuff in regards to Forge and Customs but also Multiplayer too.

I think more nameplates that actually give you bragging rights would be fine by me as opposed to par score/time nameplates and multiplayer wins or whatever. I don’t really pay any attention to someone who got a nameplate for doing the par score but if someone has the 150k on Lone Wolf or collected all Reach Datapads then yeah I think “wow that guy knows what he’s doing”
I think this like a cool easter egg where if you died with the guardians in some map you unlock and new Nameplate with a cool banner with the Halo 5's Guardians
I think this like a cool easter egg where if you died with the guardians in some map you unlock and new Nameplate with a cool banner with the Halo 5's Guardians
You get a Guardians nameplate in MCC if you've beaten Halo 5's campaign
Some Banished themed nameplates would be pretty cool. Especially with all the hype with Infinite.
Some Banished themed nameplates would be pretty cool. Especially with all the hype with Infinite.
There was two banished nameplates for The Yappening event earlier in the year, that’s all we’ve got on that end anyway
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
I really like the Master Chief and Cortana nameplate, but it’s too bad that the GT/Clan tag cover Chief. I think it would be nice if you’d shift Master Chief to the right, closer to Cortana. That way we can see the nameplate better.
I think a really cool nameplate which could be added is blue and purple plasma looking nameplate, I would do what ever i need to get it and would always use it :)
Bubba0796 wrote:
I wish there was a way to make the older nameplates feel more worthwhile given the shiny new ones. Mostly since the old ones are simple flat colors. Animated nameplates would be really cool to see!
Please don’t do animated nameplates. It will have the same effect all the new nameplates we’ve been getting since Reach PC has on all the vanilla bronze-platinum ones. Animated nameplates would become the only desirable ones.
As a follow up to the Pride nameplates, do nameplates of each of the Pride flags. (bi, trans, lesbian, etc.)
Add me ThomasSG2002, I want a 1v1 on Halo
Any chance that the christmas or halloween nameplates will come back for me to earn this year? I missed out on it last year
The sirens nameplate. I was really excited for that nameplate and was planning on using it cause my familiy has worked in the police force and it looked like a really cool nameplate and I’m really disappointed that it’s been removed cause of the current issues with people being offended over everything. It is ridiculous that a nameplate that had the colors red and blue was removed from the game even tho it isn’t offensive in the slightest. Since were obviously not allowed to have nameplates that are part of a group of people then why are the lgbt ones and BHM in the game? This is quite unfair to people who wanted to use it cause people are offended of a nameplate on a game they don’t even play. This is really disappointing and it should be added back.

P.S when will the cop cars In the ODST levels be removed cause of people?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10