Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Nameplate Feedback Request

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I really like the nameplates that don’t even show on the locked list (ex:fire/ice unicorn nameplates, fireteam raven, etc). I want to have more of those nameplates that are unique and hard to get. Basically secret nameplates.
Carter4395 wrote:
Seventh column emblem nameplate for halo 3. I miss my emblem and want it back.
I think the 7th column emblem is a Bungie thing. We won’t see it return to Halo unless it’s from Bungie.
It’s bungies emblem yes but doesn’t mean I don’t miss it
I think the biggest thing that turns me away from going for specific nameplates is that once you unlock them it no longer shows the requirement you had to achieve to earn it. I love working towards something cosmetic when it requires a challenge, feat of skill, grind etc. But sometimes forgetting what I had to do to earn my reward is a bummer
How about an animated Rampancy nameplate for H4? Some thing that’s blue but flashes red every once in awhile with a static effect?
A backpack type look like with dead Spartans or some sort of back pain to show that you carry your team lol

id like something unique and funny like that since most of my games I tend to carry and still lose.
I would also like to see nameplates with more color similar to the halo reach ones added in December. It would also be awesome to see some 3D nameplates that move/ change colors (similar to CoD).
Yah know I loved the Valentine's name plate I think you guys should keep up with holiday nameplates I dig those
Alot of ideas for name plates one being easter egg finds
More faction themed nameplates ,species specific and characters nameplates too.
Id like to see name plates for enemy kills a think a hunter name plate would be awesome they are favorite fight. And ive killed alot.
Any animated nameplates would be great too.
Nameplates like the Legendary 3 hours run for Halo Reach would be neat and also Event Nameplates. But I wish they would still show you how you got the nameplate, sometimes I unlock some and dont know what I did to get the nameplate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4