Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Nameplate Feedback Request

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
A nameplate for all the players who played MCC From day 1, and played during all the issues the game had.

A nameplate for achieving a certain amount of kills in matchmaking 10k, 50k,100k.

Nameplates that shows your rank/level from previous halo’s.
Your rank from halo 2. (1-50)
halo 3 rank (5 star general logo for example)
halo reach rank (infamous inheritor rank)
halo 4 rank
A nameplate with all versions of Chief's armors/helmets for those who unlocked the LASO master achievement.
A nameplate commemorating the Red vs Blue team for the contribution to the halo community
Hey I’d like to see a nameplate for doing Reach on LASO. Was quite disappointed when I found out there wasn’t one!
Maybe even one for doing all achievements? Something for the completionists.

Maybe even some medal based emblems?
Shows stats of how many headshots you have or legendary medals?
Personally I love the more detailed ones that were released alongside the launch of Halo Reach on MCC. It's down to you at 343i to create the designs and reasons for achieving them, but my suggestion would be to promote an in-game screenshot competition (and possibly alongside fanart) for some of the designs for nameplates
A nameplate for the achievement If They Came To Hear Me Beg in halo reach. Also that achievement needs to be brought back, I was disappointed that it wasn't added in.
A nameplate commemorating the Red vs Blue team for the contribution to the halo community
Yes yes yes!!!
I want a nameplate for each playlist 50 I get, additional ones if you have multiple 50s.
On the topic of LASO nameplate reworks and additions, here are my suggestions:
  • Halo: Reach --- Spartan Skulls (Helmeted Heads)
  • Halo: CE Anniversary --- Infected Skulls (Flood Heads)
  • Halo 2: Anniversary --- Elite Skulls
  • Halo 3 --- Brute Skulls
  • Halo 3: ODST --- Human Skulls
  • Halo 4 --- Promethean Skulls (Flaming Heads)
  • LASO Master --- Master Chief Helmets (HCE, H2, H3, and H4)
Nameplates give people a chance to show off their accomplishments, and beating the games on LASO is among the most impressive of those.
omarlotrc wrote:
Nameplates give people a chance to show off their accomplishments, and beating the games on LASO is among the most impressive of those.
I love this, LASO was such a huge task to do and I really felt as if the nameplates were kind of underwhelming. Nameplates need to be something recognisable and cool. This is the way
omarlotrc wrote:
I now want to see this and would give me an incentive to try and have a go at it
How about a special plate for people who create forge maps and a special plate for people that host custom game lobbies?
How about a special plate for people who create forge maps and a special plate for people that host custom game lobbies?
They have one for people that create forge maps if they get into the pool on mcc and its called Cartographer. :)

https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/blogs/cartographer-1ef55ec0c19c475e85055ee2be836826.png
Nameplates are very important
I'd like too see more colors and scenery in the nameplates. Like the Reach nameplates for example. The solid color nameplates look nice, but they're too plain.
Nameplates are very important
It's more important as fixing the game and make it playable for all, not only for the American master race.
I'd like too see more colors and scenery in the nameplates. Like the Reach nameplates for example. The solid color nameplates look nice, but they're too plain.
Yeah more colours would be nice, it's more enjoyably to collect them all like a sticker album.
Please.... like others have mentioned add a distinctive difference for the LASO nameplates. Very little people manage to accomplish it and for people like myself that have it needs more recognition.
For Actual nameplates for HCE, H2A, H2, H3, H3ODST, H4 need "NEW art work"
An example the nameplate for complete all campains dosnt look good, for the colours.

For NEW nameplates and update de old nameplates , use NEW art like nameplates of HReach.
For NEW nameplates use the gamescore old of Xbox 360 for give NEW nameplates. (with NEW art)
For example
-Complete all achievements for H3 in 360
-Complete all achievements for H4 in 360
And continues with the other games.
Some achievements are Hard to get n these they're not here in MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11