Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Nameplate Feedback Request

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I want to be able to get my Fireteam Apollo banner. My wife got me the Halo Legendary Lootcrate subscription and I had no idea until recently that the Fireteam Apollo banner was a thing. If it’s possible, I’m willing to send whatever proof someone needs in order for it to be unlocked for me.
I just gonna throw this out there. Halo 4 is my favorite halo. I REALLY miss the "MLG gun" Boltshot before it was patched. Anything as a nod to the boltshot or the sticky detonator as a nameplate I would rock that full time.
Also
Character nameplates. Hear me out. I know there is already avatars but maybe they are in "not so serious" ridiculous poses like palmer giving a "rock on" hand gesture 🤘 or the arbiter giving a thumbs up 👍. I think that would be hilarious as a nameplate! Maybe a cute little wink from Cortana. Idk.
Also
Will there ever be more h5 nameplates in MCC then just the one? I'm SR 152 so I spent alot of time in that game and I'd like to see more of that reflected in MCC. Maybe a gold boarder around the name plate or something.
First time giving input.
I've been waiting the almost 10 years now for the GRD helmet and can't wait to see what SR 152 unlocks on halo infinite.
I would like a 343 player nameplate
Don't know if this is the right thread for it but it'd be great to be able to see what you did to unlock the nameplats you've unlocked.
Definatly a cool nameplate for achieving a 50 in a playlist since it it so time consuming and challenging. Maybe like a h3 5 star general logo or or if you get a hardcore playlist 50, then MLG nameplate?
A super colorful nameplate for reaching level 50 since it's so hard to do would be well earned!
I Bolaf I wrote:
Don't know if this is the right thread for it but it'd be great to be able to see what you did to unlock the nameplats you've unlocked.
This has annoyed me more than I'd like to admit.

Many of the nameplates have to do with campaign, why not some MP related bling? An animated nameplate for getting a Perfection, Killionaire, or Invincible (or some other tough medal). Although I'll never get there, I'm a big fan of the 50 nameplate ideas that have been floated in other posts.
Replace all of the old ones. That are just bronze, gold, platinum, ect. They were lazily made and don’t reflect the effort put into getting most of them.
I agree most of these are just bland. I helped 2 friends earn helioskrill, over the past week. They got the armour for halo 5; However, the game you have worked so hard on you just get a bland nameplate. Even a single nameplate for all on legendary that is a animated nameplate would be nice.
Nameplates for every 1-50 milestone. 10/20/30/40/45/50 with the insignia from OG Halo 3 on the Xbox 360!
A nameplate of each Halo Game Cover. For example, Halo 3 Master Chief off the cover of the game or Halo CE Master Chief aiming an Assault Rifle at you like on the cover.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6