Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Nameplate Feedback Request

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
I would prefer more achievement based nameplates but are unique to the rest. Having silver and platinum and random symbols mean little to the wider community who don't bother reading the description of all 100 and something nameplates. Maybe nameplates based on your rank in a competitive playlist in a season?
For the love of God... how about literally anything for doing that ridiculous grind all the way to a 50 that you guys set forth. On a network with unreliable servers and jacked-up hit registration. I mean, the lack of incentive for doing it is just laughable. No wonder competitive is largely dead.

It’s so obvious that, to please the masses, you’ve structured matchmaking around social and everyone getting their obligatory “participation medal” achievements for... not doing anything really special at all. At the very least grinding a 50 on ANY playlist deserves a nameplate. Don’t you think?
Just one ODST nameplate. That's all I ask.

....well, if I could get an ODST emblem like Halo 5: Guardians has, that'd be cool too.
All of the platinum nameplates look to similar to silver. I'd make them stand out more.

The artwork on the reach nameplates is great, keep up the great work.

I also love you can see what unlocked them now.

I prefer earning them with specific actions rather than earning points to unlock them.
Simple nameplates that are solid colors, would be simple to implement and I know a few people like myself would appreciate that kind of option, something similiar to how nameplates look in Halo 3 and Reach.
All the old plates, like the bronze, silver, gold plates etc need a redesign, they are honestly pretty boring to look at and don't reflect the nature of the achievement, eg the LASO plates or Legendary plates
It would be cool if you got nameplates for playing the older games, eg Halo 3 on the 360 gets you a Halo 3 Poster nameplate,
It's unlikely but a seventh column nameplate would be cool
Hitting rank 50 in any competitive playlist
100 percenting the MCC
ODST related nameplates
Definitely key moments in the campaigns. Such as The Arbiter confronting the Prophets and such... the moments that really got to us.
I would have to say creating nameplates that represent the more difficult achievements specifically artwork like the new Halo 3 plate. I don’t like the basic colored artwork for the tanks, weapons, etc. They are very simple and don’t really show anything off. I think it would be cool to create plates that represent how long you’ve been playing the franchise/ if you’ve played the beta, ideas like that, icons that are unique to the player that other people would be interested in.
I would like to see more weapon nameplates please, similar in style to the (Reach) DMR, Grenade Launcher and Focus Rifle Nameplates (I would really like to see Plasma Repeater personally).

I would also like to see nameplates inspired and/or based of of the expanded lore and stuff outside of T.M.C.C., if that makes any sense. Like Halo Legends Master Chief or Halo Nightfall Jameson Locke for example.

Vehicle nameplates would also be nice.
Classic UNSC Eagle (Not H4-5), ODST (H5 version), Spartan IV Emblem (H5), be neat for people who just love the lore!
Any chance we might get like GIF style nameplates? Overall I love the nameplates I think we should get Nameplates that require hard challenges to require them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7