2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
I would prefer more achievement based nameplates but are unique to the rest. Having silver and platinum and random symbols mean little to the wider community who don't bother reading the description of all 100 and something nameplates. Maybe nameplates based on your rank in a competitive playlist in a season?
I think red nameplates would be cool aside from the basic blue ones
There should be a nameplate with ODST pods dropping from the sky and explosion on the left corner top left corner indicating one of the pods got shot and it blew up I think that would be pretty cool
As a follow up to the Pride nameplates, do nameplates of each of the Pride flags. (bi, trans, lesbian, etc.)
As a follow up to the Pride nameplates, do nameplates of each of the Pride flags. (bi, trans, lesbian, etc.)
No disrespect, but why should gay people be entitled to everything?
They already got TWO Nameplates...
It’s not about giving them things 343 thinks they’re entitled to. It’s about ensuring players of the LGBTQ+ community understand that they are welcomed with open arms in the halo community, in a day and age where they are still hated by many just for their preferences and beliefs. These things are made out of love and support, not entitlement or obligation.
I saw a post about having nameplates tied to achievements which I think is great and I wanted to expand on that! How about challenges as well? This would mean there would be some nameplates you can only earn while a certain challenge is active as well as maybe add seasonal challenges that are very difficult but give you a name plate as well. The season system is awesome and I’m loving it but I think going a step further with unlockables could really do a lot of good for the community.
Maybe a nameplate showing the H2 BR? I don't believe there is one yet. New avatars would be cool. The old nameplates could use some improvements.
A few new nameplate design ideas:
Halo 4 Chief Helmet.
All Chief's helmets from each game in a row as someone else has mentioned.
View of Chief's chestplate showing his 117 number.
Nationality flags?
ODST related ones. Tactical pistol and smg. Flames? ODST insignia at the end compassed in flames? Halo Infinite content would be cool too.
What about a Blue Team themed NamePlate that is only available once a year on the anniversary of the creation of Blue Team? Alongside a James 005 NamePlate of him falling from Gamma Station but you could see indentations of a Cloaked ONI Prowler. Implying he was recovered.
I hope they got new nameplate this week .. lets go
XLR8 wrote:
It’s not about giving them things 343 thinks they’re entitled to. It’s about ensuring players of the LGBTQ+ community understand that they are welcomed with open arms in the halo community, in a day and age where they are still hated by many just for their preferences and beliefs. These things are made out of love and support, not entitlement or obligation.
couldn't have said that better.
Animated nameplates would be cool😎😎
And a matchmaking voting system would absolutely be amazing
What i would like to see added as a nameplate:
  • Library from Halo 2 (i really really hope this gets added)
  • General rank nameplate
  • Flood nameplates
  • Concept art nameplates
how about a animated nameplate idk how it could work im just spitballing here.
  • Nameplate showing the highest or current level
  • Add a description to all special nameplates (thanks for adding for others)
  • Grassroots BR skin like in H5 and other HCS skins
  • Add categories or rarities and some sort of sorting/search options.
I really like the new design of the nameplates but they are only unlockable via season points. It would be great to redesign the nameplates that we were able to unlock with achievements (like the ones from reach).
More Covenant/Sangheili themed nameplates would be nice.
I think it's about time the elite community got some love. We are still here and we are thriving. I hope for infinite 343 don't leave us out again
I'd like to see a nameplate of Halo 2 Anniversary Sgt. Johnson.
Particularly the smerk he does when saying: "Oh, I know what the ladies like."
The square around the emblem looks bad I like it when the square is not there at all.
I think all of the Platinum nameplates from the launch of MCC should be changed/updated. The Platinum nameplates are usually granted for really hard achievements, and they barely look any different from the Silver nameplates. It's just a really lame reward.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11