2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
Mordo3777 wrote:
I think all of the Platinum nameplates from the launch of MCC should be changed/updated. The Platinum nameplates are usually granted for really hard achievements, and they barely look any different from the Silver nameplates. It's just a really lame reward.
I agree, and have heard the same many times from others.
How about some animated nameplates
I have nothing to say about it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How about one for 500 splatter kills? It could have a warthog in a still image, driving forward and hitting 2 or 3 other Spartans, designed as if it's in a FFA so that it's not against a specific team. However there could be ones for kills against specifically red or blue teams so that there could be team varients.
XLR8 wrote:
As a follow up to the Pride nameplates, do nameplates of each of the Pride flags. (bi, trans, lesbian, etc.)
No disrespect, but why should gay people be entitled to everything?
They already got TWO Nameplates...
It’s not about giving them things 343 thinks they’re entitled to. It’s about ensuring players of the LGBTQ+ community understand that they are welcomed with open arms in the halo community, in a day and age where they are still hated by many just for their preferences and beliefs. These things are made out of love and support, not entitlement or obligation.
But the sirens nameplate had to go? Even though it wasn't meant to be a police statement for a PD in reality, a guy on twitter perceived it as one and so it had to go because I guess the people in the police force who aren't horrible people (they exist) aren't welcomed with open arms despite the fact they're also getting hate right now. I'm not taking sides. But there's a double standard.
I think the reason it was removed was for player protection. Like someone using the nameplate in a public lobby could easily get harassed by one of those anti-police protesters running rampant in society.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
We are getting a new season eh and i hope new nameplates too
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
How about a nameplate that shows if you’ve achieved a rank of at least 45-50
Nameplate with a 45
Nameplate for getting a 50 in a playlist etc
Plus show highest rank ever achieved on profile too
I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but these actually exist on the MCC disk but were patched out at launch.
I love the new ones but the older ones really do need a redesign, they dont fit it and are outdated. Other than that, its all good.
There should be a nameplate with ODST pods dropping from the sky and explosion on the left corner top left corner indicating one of the pods got shot and it blew up I think that would be
Maybe add categories or rarities for the and some sort of sorting/search options.
Ford GT wrote:
How about some animated nameplates
Yeah that would be freaking awesome. I hope that for the new seasons coming out, they add more rewards tied to challenges. Like the golden ce skins. That would make the game even more fun.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11