To all you halo 4 masters. I need some help. I used to rank 28, but after having no friends that I play online with I have went all the way down to a 23. It makes me sad. I want to get my rank up but more importantly I want to learn how to be a 50. I am not that bad, I average around 20/12 a game. I absolutely love this game and would like some help and to play with people who are like minded. If you’re feeling generous let me know. Thanks a million for your time.
You should try looking in the Recruiting Forums to try and find some people to help. MCC has a fair number of people who play Halo 4 as well. It's one of the ranked playlists
Some teammates are just too heavy to carry!
What I used to do back in my more competitive days was play solo and when I came across a teammate who had a good kill/death ratio I would just invite them to duo with me, then just keep adding people to your party until you have a good team.
I was ruthless back in my Halo 2 days and would just immediately remove people who went negative in a game. Even removed my future wife from my friends list twice. hahaha
Some teammates are just too heavy to carry!
What I used to do back in my more competitive days was play solo and when I came across a teammate who had a good kill/death ratio I would just invite them to duo with me, then just keep adding people to your party until you have a good team.
I was ruthless back in my Halo 2 days and would just immediately remove people who went negative in a game. Even removed my future wife from my friends list twice. hahaha
That's the best way to do things. Find the good players then invite them until you have the ultimate death squad. Really great way to make new friends too