Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Need help with the legend achievement

OP LeeryUncles

So I was recently doing the halo campaigns and beat them on legendary solo even the dlc one ODST and I am not still getting the legend achievement. Is there something that I missed? Do I have to also do Spartan ops on legendary to get the achievement?
I had a look at your service record and Waypoint hasn’t registered the first three levels of CE plus Assault on the Control Room as complete. So, while you might have completed these, MCC did not sync your completion with Waypoint. You can try to fly through these levels on Easy to maybe force MCC to “push” your Legendary time through or (the surefire way) you can play those levels on Legendary again and make sure you are connected to Live the entire time. Once Waypoint registers a time for those levels, your achievement will unlock.
tuhin94 wrote:
I had a look at your service record and Waypoint hasn’t registered the first three levels of CE plus Assault on the Control Room as complete. So, while you might have completed these, MCC did not sync your completion with Waypoint. You can try to fly through these levels on Easy to maybe force MCC to “push” your Legendary time through or (the surefire way) you can play those levels on Legendary again and make sure you are connected to Live the entire time. Once Waypoint registers a time for those levels, your achievement will unlock.
ok thanks just look at it ill try it on easy first
tuhin94 wrote:
just did it on easy n it still didn't register