Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

neutral flag&mini slayer are some social playlist?

OP Gabo501Cthulhu

does anyone know if Neutral flag CTF and mini slayer are on any social game playlist

they are types of game that I have in halo 4 but I don't know if they are already in mcc. I don't want to migrate them if they are already on the playlist. because I still have types of game that I can't seem to migrate.
Thanks.
Neutral flag MIGHT be in objective but I don't play objective so I can't say for sure. Mini slayer is in fact in H4 action sack as I have played it.
LethalQ wrote:
Neutral flag MIGHT be in objective but I don't play objective so I can't say for sure. Mini slayer is in fact in H4 action sack as I have played it.
True, Mini Slayer is certainly in Action Sack.

However, the closest you can get currently in MCC is Neutral Bomb, as the game doesn't feature Neutral Flag right now. Try to suggest it in the August Feedback topic, so that it may be added somewhere in the future. Personally, as an objective player I'd like to try that gamemode so I'm all for it.
This sounds great, I don't have to worry about mini slayer, I just have to wait for it to appear. If someone is interested in my shared files, I will leave a neutral flag and we only have to wait until the migration ends ... This is like Noah's ark of the shared files ... to get some to save awards.
You can find Mini Fiesta in 8 Player (FFA) Action Sack.
omarlotrc wrote:
Is there a way to save and share this gametype? I'd like to play it.
As soon as I have it, I will send you a message or you may be dependent on my shared files when they are ready after the migration. Anyway, if I get it before, I'll put it in my files
omarlotrc wrote:
Thank you. tomorrow I will be completely stuck to that playlist
Karim wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
You can save files from your temporary history. After playing Mini Fiesta, pull up “Options & Career”, go to “My Files”, go to “Game Variants”, and check “Temporary Files”.
omarlotrc wrote:
Karim wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
You can save files from your temporary history. After playing Mini Fiesta, pull up “Options & Career”, go to “My Files”, go to “Game Variants”, and check “Temporary Files”.
I mean, is there someone who has this gametype in his fileshare? The gametype is so rare in matchmaking
I hope neutral flag never comes back. I have horrible memories of that gametype. I'm down 3-4 I have the flag back at base. I wait, in the base, for the perfect moment to capture it. That is, when my team has control of the new flag spawn point. Several teammates start standing near me, starring at me, their eyes glued to me as I move around, wanting me to cap the flag. It's eerie, the calm before the storm. One shoots a few rounds into me with his AR. They all start getting antsy, melees start swinging, my shields drop. I start strafing hard, using every piece of cover I can find. With this many teammates at the base, if I die and that flag caps we lose. I betray a few of them, just to buy some time. But of course the few teammates actually trying to win are getting annihilated top middle in a 2v5. Eventually I get overwhelmed by them, it's too much, I die, the flag caps. The enemy just picks up the new flag and caps it in 15 seconds not even taking a shot. I lose before I can spawn. I cri every time and this has happened multiple times.
Karim wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Karim wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I mean, is there someone who has this gametype in his fileshare? The gametype is so rare in matchmaking
Not that I know of.