Skip to main content
In the Community update Unyshek mentioned additional skulls being added in the December update.
What Skulls do you think will be added to which games?
What fun skulls would you like to see added to MCC, and in future Halo titles for that matter?

I for one think we're long overdue for a DK mode skull.
Superman Skull - All enemies fly and shoot beam rifles out of there eyes
Kryptonite Skull - All of your abilities are enhanced & you start with the scarab gun

I'll give you 3 guesses on what I was watching last night lol! New skulls sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what they are!
Hope it doesn’t change laso playlists.
Maybe adding most of the H2A skulls into 3/4? Lightweight+Featherlite+Scarab Gun+Bandana in Halo 3.... Imagine The Storm, or Ark with that combo.
I was so curious about this! I thought adding the blind skull to Halo CE was going to be the last skull added to a certain game. This has me excited though! It may be small but it's new content nonetheless!
Im so excited whats going to happen with these skulls in the december update! :)
They mentioned in a previous Community Update about adding things like Bandanna to Halo 3 and 4, so we could maybe see that happen.
I'm hoping for Bandanna in H3, ODST, H4, and Spartan Ops. Also hopefully that means a fix for the H2 Bandanna skull is incoming.

Maybe we'll also see the prospective invulnerable allies non-scoring skull that was brought up in an earlier update. Hopefully that puts an end to teamkilling snipers in Halo:CE.
Disvalt wrote:
Kryptonite Skull - All of your abilities are enhanced & you start with the scarab gun
I'll give you 3 guesses on what I was watching last night lol! New skulls sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what they are!
I’m guessing something in the Superman universe.
Considering the whole Flood theme going on with MCC recently, it would be cool to see a Flood skull that just replaces all Covenant enemy ai with Flood ai.
Disvalt wrote:
Yeah I was watching Batman vs Superman. No more Henry Cavill as Superman is a bummer, but I heard something about Michael B. Jordan playing Superman?!?!
Disvalt wrote:
Disvalt wrote:
Yeah I was watching Batman vs Superman. No more Henry Cavill as Superman is a bummer, but I heard something about Michael B. Jordan playing Superman?!?!
That was only a rumor. As far as we know Cavill is still Superman. Michael B. Jordan was the rumored replacement as well but again this is a rumor that is probably going nowhere.
Considering the whole Flood theme going on with MCC recently, it would be cool to see a Flood skull that just replaces all Covenant enemy ai with Flood ai.
Would be soo much fun having to fight the Flood on Cairo Station, especially in the zero g environments. Also would be fun to have something similar to the Grunt Birthday Party skull where every time an Infection Form pops, it makes a popcorn popping sound
Disvalt wrote:
Disvalt wrote:
That was only a rumor. As far as we know Cavill is still Superman. Michael B. Jordan was the rumored replacement as well but again this is a rumor that is probably going nowhere.
Well one things for sure, the DC movie universe is a mess! Marvel's running laps around them, & they got Batman & Superman! How you screw that up lol \_(••)_/
I would be very happy about a reviver skull. Imagine what it would be like a huge fun, for example, if in "the library" every opponent stands up again.
I would be very happy about a reviver skull. Imagine what it would be like a huge fun, for example, if in "the library" every opponent stands up again.
They already do that, and it's already extremely annoying.
They already do that, and it's already extremely annoying.
Yeah that's kinda how the Flood works. If you don't kill the infection form inside the host body or don't destroy the host body itself, the corpse will reanimate and attack you again
I hope this doesn’t effect my laso play through..I just beat gravemind today. I do not want to go through that again! Did Truth sabotage mercy’s chair at the end? And did I hear that Breakimg Benjamin song? Haha
I say they make a phantom gun skull cause I recently learned from generalkidd that there's a shade turret gun like the scarab gun but with shade turrets it's in halo 2